Although all information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable the auctioneer and seller make no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in the auction brochure, auction advertising, lot catalog, web site or auction website.
18% Buyers Premium
ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE AND SELLERS CONFIRMATION
ITEMS LOCATED in VARIOUS LOCATIONS in the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
Payment Due No Later than Friday, May 26th, 2021
If for any reason buyer fails to make full payment by the due date any of buyer purchases will be sold to the next highest bidder and/or considered abandoned and forefeited.
Payment can be made by ACH, Wire Transfer or Cashier's Check. For questions regarding payment contact Christine Daros; firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-238-7542
Equipment must be picked up no later than Friday, June 4th, 2021
Payment in full prior to pickup. Coordinate pickup with Ed Joers, email@example.com, 630-238-7545
If for any reason buyer fails to remove any of buyer purchases within the time specified, the Auction Co. shall have the right but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to resell, discard or remove and store said purchase at buyers sole risk and expense (storage costs will be charged - per day - per item - other costs additional), without waiving any rights that Auction Co. or seller may have against buyer. Storage charges will be the responsibility of the buyer (after removal period.)
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases.
- Removal Deadline: Friday, June 4th, 2021
- Items NOT removed within auction terms will be considered abandoned and forfeited.
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- For removal information, please contact Ed Joers, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-238-7545
Loading Fees are set by the seller (THESE FEES CAN BE FOUND AT THE END OF EACH DESCRIPTION) ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS; SKIDDING, CRATING, ETC ARE TO BE NEGOTIATED BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM ET – 10:00 PM ET
- Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 6:30 PM ET
Terms and Conditions
Aaron Industrial Solutions LLC, Online and Webcast Auction – General Terms of Sale
NOTICE: ALL BIDDERS AND OTHER PERSONS ATTENDING AUCTION SALES AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY.
1. REGISTRATION: TO REGISTER LOGIN TO WWW.BIDSPOTTER.COM AND SEARCH FOR THE AUCTION YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN (CONTROL + F). ONCE YOU LOCATE THE AUCTION, CLICK THE “SIGN UP” BUTTON. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH BIDSPOTTER IN THE PAST, ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED BIDSPOTTER, CLICK ON THE ‘REGISTER’ BUTTON. ENTER THE REQUIRED CONTACT INFORMATION AND SELECT A USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND SUBMIT FORM. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE AUCTION WITH YOUR BIDDER PADDLE NUMBER. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE AN APPROVAL EMAIL FROM THE AUCTION HOUSE ONCE APPROVED. ON THE DATE OF THE AUCTION, LOGIN TO BIDSPOTTER WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW A PHOTO OF EACH LOT WHILE LISTENING TO THE LIVE AUDIO (IF AVAILABLE). BIDDERS ARE RECOMMENDED TO REGISTER 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SALE TO AVOID ANY ISSUES THAT MAY OCCUR.
2. PAYMENT: ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL UPON RECEIPT OF INVOICE. A BUYER'S PREMIUM OF 18% FOR ON-LINE BIDDERS WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR INVOICE IN ADDITION TO THE SALES PRICE. SALES TAX WILL BE CHARGED ON THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF AN ITEM, WHICH INCLUDES THE BUYER’S PREMIUM. THE BUYERS PREMIUM MAY CHANGE WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL AUCTION. ALWAYS REFER TO THE INDIVIDUAL TERMS WITH EACH OF OUR AUCTIONS. BUSINESS AND PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A LETTER OF GUARANTEE FROM YOUR BANK. NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS FULLY PAID.
3. TAXES: Prices may not include any federal, state, or local taxes, which are in addition to the purchase price and must be paid by Purchaser. SALES TAX WILL BE CHARGED ON THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF AN ITEM, WHICH INCLUDES THE BUYER’S PREMIUM. MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT USED IN THE MANUFACTURING OR ASSEMBLY OF TANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY FOR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL SALE ARE EXEMPT FROM TAX IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. OTHERWISE, Purchaser MUST furnish a tax exemption certificate, any sales, use, excise, or other similar tax, where applicable, shall also be the responsibility of Purchaser and may, at the election of AIS, be added to the quoted purchase price and invoiced by AIS to Purchaser. The failure of AIS to invoice such taxes does not excuse the Purchaser from responsibility for paying same. WHEN A SALE IS IN A STATE OTHER THAN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, THERE WILL BE SPECIFIC INFORMATION RELATIVE TO THE SALES TAX RATES AND ANY EXEMPTION TO THE SPECIFIC AUCTION SALE AND WILL BE POSTED WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL AUCTION SALE ON OUR WEB SITE.
4. REMOVAL: EACH AUCTION WILL HAVE SPECIFIC INFORMATION RELATIVE TO THE TIMES OF REMOVAL. ALL ITEMS MUST BE OFF THE PREMISES BY A SPECIFIC TIME AND DATE. ALL ITEMS REMAINING AFTER THE SPECIFIED TIME WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED.
5. LIABILITY: LIABILITY: PURCHASES MAY BE REMOVED ONLY ON PRESENTATION OF PAID BILL. REMOVAL SHALL BE AT THE EXPENSE, RISK AND LIABILITY OF THE PURCHASER. AUCTIONEER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GOODS NOT REMOVED WITHIN THE TIME ALLOWED BUT SHALL HAVE THE OPTION TO REMOVE AND STORE AT THE EXPENSE AND RISK OF THE PURCHASER ANY ARTICLE PURCHASED, BUT NOT PAID FOR AND REMOVED WITHIN THE TIME AFORESAID. A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RIGGERS AND SHOULD BE PRESENTED TO AARON INDUSTRIAL SOULTIONS LLC AT THE AUCTION SITE. IF YOU INTEND TO DO YOUR OWN RIGGING AND USE A POWERED VEHICLE IN THE PROCESS, YOU MUST HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE. CONTACT AARON INDUSTRIAL SOULTIONS LLC FOR INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIFIC AUCTION. IF YOU CAN MOVE YOUR PURCHASES BY HAND OR WITH A NON-POWERED ITEM, SUCH AS A CART, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRESENT US WITH A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE. AARON INDUSTRIAL SOULTIONS LLC IS NOT A RIGGING COMPANY AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP WITH ANY RIGGING.
6. MANNER OF PAYMENT: ALL CHECKS FOR DEPOSIT AND BALANCES DUE SHALL BE PAYABLE TO THE ORDER OF AARON INDUSTRIAL SOULTIONS LLC. ALL BILLS MUST BE PAID VIA WIRE TRANSFER OR TO REPRESENTATIVES OF THE AUCTIONEER AT THE FACILITY UNLESS OTHERWISE ANNOUNCED. THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE ON ALL LOTS SOLD TO THE SAME BUYER MUST BE PAID WITHIN THE TIME FIXED AND BEFORE REMOVAL OF ANY OF THE GOODS.
7. ISSUANCE OF TITLE: TITLES RELATIVE TO TITLED ASSETS PURCHASED WILL BE MAILED TO THE PURCHASER’S ADDRESS ON FILE AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND CLEARED.
8. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: NEITHER THE AUCTIONEER NOR THE SELLER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECT DESCRIPTION, GENUINENESS, AUTHENTICITY OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY LOT, AND MAKES NO WARRANTY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. NO SALE SHALL BE SET ASIDE NOR ALLOWANCE MADE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INCORRECTNESS, ERROR IN CATALOGING, OR ANY IMPERFECTION NOT NOTED. NO DEDUCTION ALLOWED ON DAMAGED ARTICLES, ALL ARTICLES BEING EXPOSED FOR PUBLIC EXHIBITION, AND SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT RECOURSE. ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.
9. SAFETY DEVICES: ARTICLES PURCHASED MAY NOT INCORPORATE APPROVED ACTIVATING MECHANISMS, OPERATING SAFETY DEVICES OR SAFETY GUARDS, AS REQUIRED BY OSHA OR OTHERWISE. IT IS PURCHASER'S RESPONSIBILITY THAT ARTICLES PURCHASED BE SO EQUIPPED AND SAFEGUARDED TO MEET OSHA AND ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING SUCH ARTICLES INTO OPERATION.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: PURCHASER SHALL DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD AUCTIONEER AND SELLER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES RELATING TO THE CONDITION OF, REMOVAL OF, OR USE OF THE ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FAILURE OF USER TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, WARNINGS OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MANUFACTURER, OR TO COMPLY WITH FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS APPLICABLE TO SUCH ARTICLES, INCLUDING OSHA REQUIREMENTS, AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY REQUIREMENTS, OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COSTS OR LEGAL EXPENSES ARISING THEREFROM. . THIS INDEMNIFICATION SHALL SURVIVE DELIVERY OF THE ARTICLES TO PURCHASER AND ANY SUBSEQUENT SALE OR OTHER TRANSFER OF THE GOODS TO A THIRD PARTY
11. CLAIMS: NO CLAIMS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER REMOVAL OF GOODS FROM PREMISES OR LEFT ON PREMISES PAST ALLOWED TIME LIMIT.
12. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: NEITHER THE AUCTIONEER NOR THE SELLER, IN ANY EVENT, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR NON-DELIVERY OR FOR ANY OTHER MATTER OR THING, TO ANY PURCHASER OF ANY LOT, OTHER THAN FOR THE RETURN TO THE PURCHASER OF THE DEPOSIT OR SUM PAID ON SAID LOT, SHOULD THE PURCHASER BE ENTITLED THERETO.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: IN DEFAULT OF PAYMENT OF BILLS IN FULL WITHIN THE TIME THEREIN SPECIFIED, THE AUCTIONEER IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER REMEDIES ALLOWED BY LAW MAY RETAIN ALL MONIES RECEIVED AS DEPOSIT OR OTHERWISE, AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES. LOTS NOT PAID FOR AND REMOVED WITHIN THE TIME ALLOWED HEREIN MAY BE RESOLD AT PUBLIC OR PRIVATE SALE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE, AND ANY DEFICIENCY, TOGETHER WITH ALL EXPENSES AND CHARGES OF RESALE INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, WILL BE CHARGED TO THE DEFAULTING PURCHASER.
14. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: PERSONS ATTENDING DURING EXHIBITION, SALE OR REMOVAL OF GOODS ASSUME ALL RISKS OF DAMAGE OF OR LOSS TO PERSON AND PROPERTY AND SPECIFICALLY RELEASE THE AUCTIONEER AND SELLER FROM LIABILITY THEREFORE. NEITHER THE AUCTIONEER NOR HIS PRINCIPAL SHALL BE LIABLE BY REASON OF ANY DEFECT IN OR CONDITION OF THE PREMISES ON WHICH THE SALE IS HELD.
15. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM SALE ANY OF THE PROPERTY LISTED OR TO SELL AT THIS SALE PROPERTY NOT LISTED, AND ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GROUP ONE OR MORE LOTS INTO ONE OR MORE SELLING LOTS OR TO SUBDIVIDE INTO TWO OR MORE SELLING LOTS. WHENEVER THE BEST INTEREST OF THE SELLER WILL BE SERVED, THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL ALL THE PROPERTY LISTED, IN BULK.
16. SALE BY ESTIMATED WEIGHT, COUNT OR MEASURE: WHEN ITEMS ARE SOLD BY ESTIMATED WEIGHT, COUNT OR MEASURE, THE PURCHASER WILL BE BILLED FOR AND REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THE ESTIMATED WEIGHT, COUNT OR MEASURE. IF, UPON DELIVERY, ANY SHORTAGE EXISTS, THE PURCHASER WILL RECEIVE A REFUND AT THE RATE OF PURCHASE. IF THERE BE AN EXCESS, THE PURCHASER WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE AND PAY FOR SUCH EXCESS, AT THE RATE OF PURCHASE. (SEE PARAGRAPH 4 FOR TIME AND GUARANTEE LIMITATION.)
17. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: IF ANY DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN TWO OR MORE BIDDERS, THE AUCTIONEER MAY DECIDE THE SAME OR PUT THE LOT UP FOR SALE AGAIN AT ONCE AND RESELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THE AUCTIONEER'S DECISION SHALL BE FINAL AND ABSOLUTE.
18. RESERVE: THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS. ON LOTS UPON WHICH THERE IS A RESERVE, THE AUCTIONEER OR HIS ASSIGNED AGENTS, SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BID ON BEHALF OF THE SELLER.
19. RECORDS: THE RECORD OF SALE KEPT BY THE AUCTIONEER AND BOOKKEEPER WILL BE TAKEN AS FINAL IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE.
20. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: THE AUCTIONEER IS ACTING AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ONLY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OF ITS PRINCIPALS OR SELLERS.
21. GOVERNING LAW. ALL invoices and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Illinois. The parties agree that venue for any claim or controversy arising from or relating to invoices, these Terms and Conditions or the performance or breach thereof shall be exclusively laid and limited to the state circuit court of the Eighteenth Judicial District of Du Page County, Illinois.
22. Force Majeure., Auctioneer shall not be deemed in default with respect to the performance of any of the terms, if otherwise is unable to fulfill its obligations hereunder due to or because of any: (a) strike or lockout; (b) civil commotion, war-like operation, invasion, rebellion, terrorist act, hostilities, military or usurped power, sabotage, or acts of governmental; (c) flu, epidemic, serious illness or plagues, disease, emergency or outbreak; (d) widespread power failure or internet disruption; or (e) hurricane, tornado, flood, mudslide, fire, act of God, or any other cause that is beyond the control of Auctioneer.
23. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: THE AUCTIONEER MAY ADD OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BE ANNOUNCED PRIOR TO THE AUCTION AND ALSO POSTED WITH THE SPECIFIC AUCTION. IF THESE ADDED TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE IS IN CONFLICT WITH, OR INCONSISTENT WITH ANY PROVISION IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE ADDED TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL GOVERN AND CONTROL.