PARTY RENTAL - RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT
Auction Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 11:00 am PDT
Location: 15249 Nubia Street, Baldwin Park, CA
Preview: Morning of sale, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am PDT
INVENTORY TO INCLUDE:
PARTY RENTAL AND RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT TO INCLUDE: TABLES, CHAIRS, HEATERS, SOFAS, FLORAL PLANTS, CHAFING DISHES, FLATWARE, POURING PITCHERS, AMERICAN RANGE FLAT GRILLS, CHAR BROILERS, STAINLESS DISH WASHER, KNEELING PEWS, PARK BENCHES, ASORTED CHINA AND CHINA SETS, BOWLS, PLATES, GOLD RIMMED STEMWARE, ASSORTED GLASSWARE, CANOPY TOPS, TABLE COVERS,TABLE TOP DECORATIVE CANDLE HOLDERS, ORNATE IRON FLOOR MODEL CANDLE HOLDERS, DRESSING SCREENS, WEDDING ARCHES, POKER TABLE 8FT, CANNISTER LIGHTING, PORTABLE BAR,5 FT CHANDELIER, AND MORE !!!!
CASH - CASHIERS CHECK - WIRE - PAY PAL ONLY
CHECKOUT DATES ARE:
TUESDAY AFTER AUCTION IF TIME PERMITS
WEDNESDAY 9 AM TO 3:30
THURSDAY 9 AM TO 3:30 PM
FRIDAY 9 AM TO 3:30 PM
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions
1. A $300.00 refundable cash deposit is required to receive a bidder’s card.
2. A 25% CASH DEPOSIT is due upon award of bid and must be received prior to leaving in order to hold your merchandise. In other words, your $300.00 deposit acts as a 25% deposit up to $1,200, at which time we will need an additional deposit from you in order for you to keep bidding.
3. Payments and deposits are accepted in the form of CASH, CASHIER'S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFERS ONLY. NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS, COMPANY OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. ALL INVENTORY IS SOLD BY THE PIECE-AUCTIONEER IS THE ONLY AUTHORITY TO CHANGE HOW THE ITEMS ARE SOLD.
5. All purchases must be paid for in full before the release of ANY merchandise is allowed. Check-Out times will be the two business days following the day of the sale from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM by appointment only. No items may be checked out during the auction. The auctioneer will confirm hours of pickup. Any merchandise not removed within that time shall be deemed to have been abandoned by the purchaser and ownership thereof reverts to the seller. Any deposit or other payment made by the purchaser to the auctioneer shall be retained by the auctioneer as liquidating damages for the failure of the purchaser to comply with purchase agreement.
6. A 18% BUYER'S PREMIUM will be added to the purchase price of each and every item purchased at the auction, and will be considered as commission paid to the auctioneer.
7. Buyers are responsible to pay all sales tax on purchases unless a valid, non-revoked resale permit is provided at the time of purchase, which will be verified before time of pick-up. The buyer is to use this permit only if the items purchased are for the resale in his or her business. No refund for tax will be given after merchandise is paid for and picked up.
8. All articles are offered "AS IS. WHERE IS. WITH ALL FAULTS". Auctioneer makes no representation or warranty, expressed or implied as to the marketability, correctness, description, fitness or condition of the property.
9. While description are believed to be accurate, information and quantizes given by the Auction Catalogue, Auctioneer, or other auction personnel is offered only as a guide. NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED AND AUCTIONEER HAS NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER DESCRIBED IN AN ARTICLE, AD, CATALOGUE OR OTHERWISE. Responsibility for proper nomenclature and identification of auction merchandise is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders are advised to inspect items prior to purchase. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, reduce, add or delete lots.
10. Quantities must be checked before the removal of purchases.
11. NO adjustments will be made once the items are removed from the auction premises. Buyers are responsible to make all arrangements for the removal of purchases from the auction site, such as: bringing labor, boxes, tape and moving equipment.
12. All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over any previously announced advertisements or distributed information.
13. I attend this sale at my own risk and assume responsibility for my own safety during the auction and also during removal of merchandise following the auction, and I agree that I release any and all liability from the auctioneer, seller and landlord.
14. This auction is being conducted pursuant to all local and state laws and regulations.
15. Breakage during checkout is BUYER'S responsibility.