PALMER-TECH CANNING SYSTEMS BUSINESSES CLOSED
Auction Date: lots start closing on Tuesday, February 18th at 11:00 am EST
Location:**Note** Two Locations.
LOCATION 1 (LOTS 1-28) – PALMER-TECH, 301 Poor Dr., Warsaw, IN 46580 From US Highway US-30 in Downtown WARSAW IN, Take the IN-15/N. Detroit St. Exit, go South on IN-15/ Detroit St. ½ Mile to the Second Right, Turn Right on Poor Dr., Auction is on Left at 301 Poor Dr., Warsaw, IN 46580, Watch for Signs !!
LOCATION 2 (LOTS 29-378)– PALMER-TECH, 3204 Olympia Drive Suite A, Lafayette, IN 47909 From I-65 South of Lafayette IN, take Exit 168, IN-38, go West on IN-38 4 miles, turn Left on Veterans Memorial Parkway, go West 2 ½ Miles to Concord Rd., Turn Right, go ½ Mile to Olympia Drive, Turn Left, Auction is on Right at 3204 Olympia Drive Suite A, Watch for Signs !!
Inspection: Monday, February 17th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Removal: February 20th & 21st from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Rigger Information: Wendt, LLP, (574) 259-5407, ask for John or Tim; Fulcrum Rigging, (574) 780-3128
LEBLOND 19″ x 36″ ServoShift Toolroom Lathe, SN 5E-345, 5C Spindle Nose Collet Chuck, 10″ 6-Jaw and 12″ 4-Jaw Chucks, Steady Rest, T-Slotted Face Plate, Acu-Rite III 2-Axis Digital Readout,
BRIDGEPORT ROMI EZ-Path S CNC Lathe, SN 002-083253-363, New in 1998, EZ-Path CNC Control, 8″ 6-Jaw Chuck, 8-Station Turret, Tailstock, 10″ 4-Jaw Chuck,
SOUTHWESTERN INDUSTRIES TRAK DPMS3 Bed Type Vertical Mill, SN 041AR12558, Proto Trak SM CNC Control, 40 Taper, 3 H. P., 10″ x 50″ Table
CLAUSING Kondia FV-1 Variable Speed Vertical Mill SN X-86, Servo Table Powerfeed, 9″ x 48″ Table, R-8 Spindle, Newall Sapphire 2-Axis Digital Readout
TORIT Model 60CAB Dust Collector, SN 1G705155, 115V, 1 phs.
COBRA Mig 20 Mig Welder, SN 00070001, Mig Gun, 208/230V, 1 phase
Granite Surface Plate, 24″ x 36″ x 4″ NO STAND
MILLER Millermatic 252 Mig Welder, SN MF200338N, with Mig Gun, Ground Cable, and Regulator, 220V, 1 phs.,
MILLER Syncrowave 210 Tig Welder, SN MJ260383L, with Tig Gun, Ground Cable, and Regulator, 115/230V, 1 Phase,
MILLER Diversion 180 Tig Welder, SN MF520383L, with Tig Gun, Ground Cable, and Cart, 115/230V, 1 phase
ESAB EMP215ic Mig Welder, SN 552-629-0125, with Mig Gun, Ground Cable, Stick Gun and Welding Wire, 220V, 1 phase
THERMAL ARC 95S Tig Welder, SN D12010086AW1003200, with Tig Gun, Ground Cable, Regulator and Case, 115V, 1 phase
More Shop Equipment
BOLTON Model BS-712N Horizontal Bandsaw, SN A14091123, 7″ x 12″ Cap., 115V, 1 phase
Power Tools, Saws, Sanders, Tool Boxes, Werner Ladders, Drum Fans, Shelving, Pallet Racking, Tool Cabinets, New Part Inventory, Motors, Drives, Inverters, Controllers, Sensors, Power Modules, Many other items !!
Palmer Canning Machine
PALMER Canning Machine Model 20-4 Rotary Canning Machine, SN 2014002, New in 2014
2008 DODGE RAM 3500 Dually Pickup, VIN 3D7MX48A58G185466, Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel, 4 WD, Crew Cab, Automatic, AM/FM/CD, PW, PL, PS, 8′ Bed, Bed Toolbox, 271,635 Miles
2017 LOAD TRAIL Load Max Tri-Axle Gooseneck Car Hauler Trailer, VIN 4ZEGC4036H1144225, 21,000 lb. GVWR, 39′ Length, 37′ Deck, 2′ Beavertail, Ramps
2015 PJ Model FD252 Tandem Axle Dual Wheel Gooseneck Trailer, VIN 4P5FD2520F1229596, 25,000 lb. GVWR, 19,000 lb. Payload Capacity, 6,000 lb Trailer Weight, 25′ Overall Length, 20′ Deck, 5′ Beavertail with (3) Ramps, 102″ Wide, 38″ Deck Height, 8’11” Gooseneck Length
2014 PJ Model F8182 Tandem Axle 18′ Deckover Trailer, VIN 4P5F81822E1210850, 14,000 lb. GVWR, 10,550 lb. Payload Capacity, 3,450 lb. Trailer Weight, 96″ Wide, Ball Hitch
HYSTER Model S155XL2 Forklift, SN C024V02835D, 15,500 lb. Cap., LP, Hard Tire 2-Stage Mast, 6′ Forks, 8’9″ Mast Height in Down Position
YALE Model GLC060VXNVAE088 Forklift, SN A910V09682E, Cap., LP, 3-Stage Mast, Side Shift, 4′ Forks, 1,569 hrs. Showing on hour meter Compressors
U.S. GENERAL 5HP Tank-Mounted Vertical Air Compressor, 60 Gallon Tank, SN H0P616383, 208/230V, 1 phase
CENTRAL PNEUMATIC 5 HP Tank-Mounted Vertical Air Compressor, 60 Gallon Tank, SN UTY008876, 230V, 1 phase
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. IDENTIFICATION: All participants are required to register prior to becoming an Approved Bidder. All Participants are required to give full name; permanent street address; phone number(s); email address, valid credit card information and business name.
Subsequent to registration on BidSpotter, approval to bid is at our discretion.
2. DEPOSITS: INTERNATIONAL BUYERS may be asked to submit a refundable deposit.
3. PAYMENT: Invoices must be paid in full after the auction unless otherwise specified. AND NO Merchandise will be released until invoice is paid in full. A BUYER`S PREMIUM OF 18% WILL BE APPLIED TO EACH INVOICE IN ADDITION TO THE SALES PRICE.
Where required by law, any applicable sales tax will be applied to all sales UNLESS BUYER HAS PROPER EXEMPTION.
4. MANNER OF PAYMENT: Invoices will be emailed within 24 hours of the close of the auction. If you are a successful bidder, payment can be made at removal by Cash or Company Check. Wire Transfer information is located on your invoice. Payments using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa are made through our office for an additional 3%.
The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid within the time specified and prior to the removal of any goods. All checks for deposit and balances due shall be payable to the order of Thompson Auctioneers, Inc.
5. REMOVAL: All purchases MUST be removed during the announced or publicized removal period.
6. Purchases may be removed only on presentation of paid bill. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed.
7. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller shall be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot. Information that has been provided from sources deemed reliable and Thompson Auctioneers, Inc, makes no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. Please make yourself available for the open inspection period. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect before bidding. To avoid confusion, participants are bidding on ITEMS LISTED IN THE LOT DESCRIPTIONS and NOT items shown in the photographs. No deductions are allowed on damaged articles. All articles are being exposed for public exhibition, and sold "AS IS" and without recourse.
ARTICLES ARE NOT WARRANTED AS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NO CLAIM MAY BE MADE BY PURCHASER RELATING TO THE CONDITION OR USE OF ARTICLES PURCHASED OR FOR PROXIMATE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM.
8. SAFETY DEVICES:
Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is the purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
Purchaser shall defend and indemnify and hold auctioneer and seller harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition of, removal of, or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state, and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, and Environmental Protection Agency requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising there from.
10. CLAIMS: NO CLAIMS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER REMOVAL OF GOODS FROM PREMISES OR LEFT ON PREMISES PAST ALLOWED TIME LIMIT.
11. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: Neither the auctioneer nor the seller, in any event, shall be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled hereto.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE: In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of resale including legal fees, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
13. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer and seller from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
14. CONTRACT MOVERS: If purchaser wishes to hire or contract with a machinery mover, rigger or other type of outside contractor, PROPER INSURANCE protecting Thompson Auctioneers, Inc and the people or company that the auctioneers are conducting the sale for against any or all claims arising from personal injury and/or property damage created by their actions. This requirement is for the auctioneer`s protection - NOT FOR THE PURCHASER`S - therefore the auctioneer suggests that the purchaser review the insurance policies of the machinery mover regarding the coverage that they have protecting the purchaser and damage or loss of the equipment they may be moving for the purchaser.
15. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all the property listed, in bulk.
16. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: The auctioneer`s decision will be final and absolute.
17. RECORDS: The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
18. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The auctioneer is acting as an independent contractor only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals or sellers.
19. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be announced prior to the auction.
20. RESERVE: The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer or his assigned agents, shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.