DURACO WINDOW INDUSTRIES - COMPLETE WINDOWN AND DOOR MANUFACTURING PLANT
Auction Date: lots will start closing on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 9:00 am CDT
Inspection: Monday, April 1 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CDT
Industry: Vinyl Windows & Doors
For further information, please contact our office:
Contact: Terrance Jacobs
Phone: (905) 660-1367 EXT: 225
RIGGER: Pydee Co Ltd.
Contact: Bob Bard 1-204-782-1741
Window & Door Assembly Equipment
- Urban Machinery 4-point vertical vinyl welder, model AKS-1900-37/22, c/w control console, transformer, safety fencing & tooling
- Urban Machinery 4-point vertical vinyl welder, model AKS-1410, c/w control console, transformer, safety fencing & tooling
- Urban Machinery 2-point horizontal vinyl welder, model AKS-4020 c/w tooling
- Urban Machinery single-point vinyl welder, model AKS-1000
- Urban Machinery double-mitre vinyl extrusion saw, model SCS-4545 c/w automatic infeed & Allen-Bradley VersaView 1500P
- Urban Machinery glazing line, including: (2) glazing & control lift units, (3) vertical roller conveyor assembly stations
- Urban Machinery corner cleaner, model SV-300/3P
- Urban/Spartec two-point horizontal vinyl welder, model AKS-4010
- Elumatec copy router, model 70Elumatec 14" single mitre saw c/w Tiger Stop system & tables
- Elumatec endmill, model 243
- Elumatec mitre saw, model MGS-109 c/w cart
- Elumatec/ Sturtz corner cleaner, model SE-MPA-4
- Pro-Line Automation Pro-Clean 2-head corner cleaner, model CNC-23, c/w E700 control
- Pro-Line double-mitre saw, model DMT220P
- Pro-LIne pneumatic punching dies
- Custom-built robotic vinyl window frame punch system, c/w electrical cabinet, safety fencing & light curtains w/ ABB Automation 6-axis robot c/w controller & pedestal operator console
- GED Integrated Solutions stainless steel horizontal glass washing system, 84" wide, model MWASH5084110000
- Doortech/Norfield door router station c/w: (5) Porter Cable model 7538 type 6 production plunge routers
- Doortech/Norfield router station: Porter Cable model 690LR type 2 heavy duty router ser. no. 998262; (1) Porter Cable model 690LR type 8 heavy duty router ser. no. 7155; (1) DeWalt model DW621 type 3 router
- (2) Edgetech reel stands, (7) Edgetech liner strippers, (2) Edgetech spacer bar shuttles
- Graco Therm-O-Flow 200 hot melt butyl dispensing system, Series F10D
- FDR argon gas filling machine, model RSGh
- Emmegi double-mitre saw, model Norma 400 TU/4
- Sturtz/ Elumatec corner cleaner
- Hollinger single-point vinyl welder, model KPSM-4-E
- Norfield door lite cut-out machine model 3800LR, c/w overhead template
- Besten gunning tables
- Besten 48" x 48" applicator table, model, 62 Mast 48X48
- Prestik Super Spacer 84" cold roller press, model SSRP84
- Rolltech 9' x 12' glass cutting air table c/w hydraulic tilt & breaker bar
- Large amount of WIP trolleys, racks, stacking cradles, A-frame dollies, free fall racks, glass sheet storage racks
- Complete Storm Door Line assets will be offered "enbloc" including, machinery, inventory, material, intellectual property and excludsive right to order on the dies currently residing at Apel Extrusions (Subject to buyer establishing a commercial relationship).
General Plant Equipment
- Northern Industrial 50" foot-operated shear, air actuated
- Ridgid table saw, model TS3650
- CTD 10" chop saw, model M225
- Aida gap-frame punch press, approx. 50/55 ton cap.
- Protomach centreing device
- Rodgers vertical panel saw, model 505-V
- Screen Centre screen installation table, model S-5494
- Wegoma copy router
- Various pedestal drill press, punch presses, belt sanders, shears, mitre saws,
- (2) Alva Allen 8-ton cap. punch presses, model BT8
- Sampson double-mitre saw & drill, model 4010DC
- Sampson corner key drill, model KD
Custom Paint Area
- United Spray Booths paint booth approx. 14' wide x 25' long x 12' high, (ca. 2008) c/w: accessory equipment, including Twin Flow Air Systems air make-up unit, model TF2BSN, DeVilbiss Clean Air system, (6) long wood tables on casters, (4) paint guns, mixer, paint storage racks, & cabinets, etc.
- (3) IRT System infrared curing lamps c/w Freeform Effect control, model Hyper-ion 3-2 PCD
- Airbox fume extractor
Air Handling Equipment
- Ingersoll Rand 40 h.p. rotary screw packaged air compressor, model IRN40H-CC HV
- Ingersoll Rand refrigerated air drier, model NVC200A6H0
- Ingersoll Rand Steel Fab air tank
- Ingersoll Rand pressure gauge system & filters Pace II
- Gardner Denver Electra-Screw 25 h.p. air compressor
Cars, Trucks and Trailers
- (5) Rainbow Trailers 7' x 14' enclosed cargo trailers
- Forest River 7' x 22' enclosed cargo trailer
- (2) 40’ storage containers
Material Handling Equipment
- Kaverit 5-ton cap. double-girder bridge crane, approx. 25' span, c/w P & H Hevi-Lift G-Series top-running cable hoist, 4,000 lb. cap. spreader bar w/ slings, & remote control
- Genie scissor lift aerial work platform, model GS-1930, 500 lbs. cap.
- Clark propane forklift truck, model 25L, c/w 3-stage mast, side-shifter, & pneumatic tires (2014) C25L
- Siat pallet stretch wrapper, model WS220
Office Furniture and Equipment AND Inventory
- Large amount of corporate office furniture, office equipment, copiers & computer equipment, etc.
- Quantity of glass, vinyl, and aluminum, etc.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
TCL Asset Group Inc. Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. A Buyers Premium of 18% will be in effect for this auction. All sales are conducted and payable in CAD.
2. All invoices must be paid in full no later than April 3, 2019 BY 4:00 pm, local time.
3. Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Deadline for removal of all assets is no later April 10, 2019 by 4 pm. Payment must be received in full prior to removal.
4. Site Supervisor: TBD
AUCTIONEERS ROLE IN ONLINE AUCTIONS
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction, any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit equal to 25% of purchases is required at the time of sale.
The balance of the purchase price must be paid in full within the time period herein provided, in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
All payments shall be by way of cash, certified cheque, bank draft or wire transfer - we do not accept credit card payments.
Deposits on account of purchases may be made in advance of the auction. Deposits will be refunded immediately after the auction if no purchase is made. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before time of sale.
2. Sales taxes arising on a sale shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers from outside of Canada that provide a valid, authenticated Bill of Lading within 2 weeks of the sale will be considered for a tax refund.
3. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to purchase for the account of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all subject to prior sale.
4. All sales shall be concluded on the fall of the hammer (when time expires) or as indicated by the Auctioneer and no purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN "AS IS – WHERE IS", "IN PLACE", "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES. WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION, OR OTHERWISE.
NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED BY REASON OF AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOGUE ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHERWISE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATIONS.
6. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of movers. Please refer to the Removal Terms & Conditions herein provided.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
8. Time shall be of the essence. If a purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per cent per annum), legal fees, removal and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00 per sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
9. The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his principals.
10. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneers believe the descriptions contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
11. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot, the Auctioneers sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot only.
12. Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place, with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
13. Purchasers acknowledge that TCL Asset Group Inc. or associates are not the shippers or exporters of any purchased items being shipped from the auction site.
14. These terms and conditions together with any amendments or modifications expressly made by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction constitute all the terms and conditions with respect to the sale of the articles at this auction. There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings, or collateral agreements except as hereinabove provided.
The following are terms & conditions for all Purchasers, their employees, riggers, contractors and agents; (who will be further referred to as "Purchasers/Movers/Riggers", who participate in the disconnection and/or removal of equipment/articles to abide by.
*All invoices must be paid in full before commencement of removal. Check with TCL Asset Group Inc.’s site representative. Riggers, please do not put business cards on machines.
1. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers are responsible to remove all articles purchased.
2. PURCHASERS/MOVERS/RIGGERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER DISCONNECTION AND TERMINATION OF ALL ELECTRICAL, WATER AND/OR AIR LINES TO YOUR EQUIPMENT AS STIPULATED BY SITE REPRESENTATIVE; THE SHEARING OF ANCHOR BOLTS FLUSH WITH THE FLOOR; LEAVING YOUR WORK AREA IN BROOM SWEPT MANNER; THE ERECTING OF SAFETY BARRIERS AS REQUIRED WHERE PITS OR HOLES HAVE BEEN CREATED AS A RESULT OF EQUIPMENT REMOVAL; THE REMOVAL, OFF PREMISES, OF ALL HAZARDOUS WASTE OR OIL CONTAMINANTS CONTAINED THEREIN OF PURCHASED ASSETS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS; ANY SPECIFIC TERMS OR CONDITIONS INDICATED BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF SALE.
a. All Termination of GAS lines will be disconnected and capped by a licensed gas fitter.
b. All ELECTRICAL disconnects to be done in accordance with any federal, state/provincial or local codes.
c. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF TCL ASSET GROUP INC. SITE REPRESENTATIVE.
d. RIGGERS: Quote your customers accordingly; you shall be liable for all costs in compliance with the above.
e. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall assume all responsibility and liability for any and all articles
"staged" for shipment, before it leaves the premises.
3. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers must provide to TCL Asset Group Inc. a certificate of insurance of not less than $5,000,000.00 evidencing statutory workers compensation and employers liability insurance and automotive and comprehensive liability insurance coverage (bodily injury and property damage) per person and occurrence naming TCL ASSET GROUP INC. as well as the Auction name and address.
4. Where available, bridge cranes and/or hoists may only be used by certified crane operators with insurance and only with the expressed written permission of crane owner and/or TCL Asset Group Inc.
5. TCL Asset Group Inc. site representative must examine all articles being loaded out and check off Purchasers shipping invoice.
6. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall be held liable for all costs and damages or repairs to property as a result of their negligence.
7. Hours of removal are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm, unless otherwise specified. Anyone requiring access beyond our published deadlines is subject to a non-negotiable per diem rate.
8. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL THE AFOREMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF A TCL ASSET GROUP INC. EMPLOYEE/SITE REPRESENTATIVE.