Auction Date & Time: lots start closing on Thursday, September 2nd at 11:00 am ET
Location: 2345 Laurentian Autoroute, Laval, Quebec
Inspection: By Appointment Only
Featuring: (partial listing)
TISSUE CONVERTING EQUIPMENT
- BRETTING 2-Deck Embossing Station, s/n 4538-91, Type: Napkin, Style: Random, Max Width: 92” Slit In 4 (23”), Emboss Pattern: Dots
- 1991 BRETTING Self-Chucking Driven Unwind Stand, s/n 4541-91, Max Parent Roll Width: 96”, Max Parent Roll Diameter: 84”, Core Chucks, 3, 8, 10.800, 12 Inch Core Plugs, Mechanical
- 1991 BRETTING Slitter / Turnstation, s/n 4542-91, Max Width: 96”, Electronic Platform: Mechanical
- 1991 BRETTING Automatic Separator Transfer, s/n 4457-91, (4) Lanes, Servo Compression, Pneumatic Transfer
- 1991 HAYSSEN 5000 OEC Wrapper, s/n 082457, (1) Infeed Lane, (1) Layer, Poly Wrapping Material, Bulk Packs, Max Pack Width: 13”, Max Pack Height 6”, Max Pack Length 10”, AB Compact Logix Electronic Platform
- EDSON 1600 Case Packer, (1) Infeed Lane, Automatic Magazine Feeder, 5cs/min Max Cycle Speed, SLC-501 / Micrologix Electronic Platform
- RICHELAIN Labeller, Print Engine: Sato, AB Micrologix Electronic Platform
- BRETTING 2-Deck Embossing Station, s/n 4528-91, Type: Napkin, Style: Random, Max Width: 92” Slit In 4 (23”), Pattern: Flower
- 1996 BRETTING Self-Chucking Unwind Stand, s/n 5160-96, Max Parent Roll Width: 96”, Max Parent Roll Diameter: 84”, Core Chucks, 3, 12 Inch Core Plugs
- 1996 BRETTING Slitter / Turnstation, s/n 5161-96, Max Width: 96”, Electronic Platform: Mechanical
- 1991 BRETTING Automatic Chain Driven Separator Transfer Tilt, s/n 4531-91, Rainbow Pack Separator, (4) Lanes, Pneumatic Compression, Pneumatic Transfer
- SENNING 524SE Wrapper, Max Pack 10’, s/n 50075, (1) Infeed Lane, (1) Layer, Poly Wrapping Material, Bulk Packs, Max Pack Width: 14”, Max Pack Height: 6”, Max Pack Length: 10”, SLC 150 Electronic Platform
- RICHELAIN Labeller, Print Engine: Sato, AB Micrologix Electronic Platform
- 1979 BRETTING 2-Color Letterpress Printer, Gears
- 1979 BRETTING 1-Deck Embossing Station, s/n 2747-79, Type: Napkin, Style: Random, Maximum Width: 26”, Emboss Pattern: Linen
- 1979 BRETTING 2-Roll Driven Shaftless Unwind Stands, s/n 2748-79, Max Parent Roll Width: 26”, Max Parent Roll Diameter: 68”, Shaft, 3, 8, 12 Inch Core Plugs
- 1989 BRETTING Automatic Separator Bander, s/n 4066-89, (4) Lanes, Pneumatic Compression, Pneumatic Transfer, Paper Band, NORDSON 2300 Glue Unit
- 1985 BRETTING 4-Color Letterpress Printer, Gears
- 1985 BRETTING 2-Deck Embossing Station, s/n 3404-85
- 1985 BRETTING 2 x 1 Roll H.D. Driven Stand, s/n 3405-85, Max Parent Roll Width: 32”, Max Parent Roll Diameter: 65”, Shaft, 3, 8, 12 Inch Core Plugs
- 1985 BRETTING Turret Stands, s/n 3406-85, (2) Unwinds
- 1985 BRETTING 2-Roll Loaders, s/n 3428-85, (2) Unwinds, Pneumatic
- 1997 BRETTING Automatic Separator Bander, s/n 6447-97, (4) Lanes, Pneumatic Compression, Pneumatic Transfer
- 2002 SENNING 522 SE/M/G2/SO Wrapper, s/n 71270, (1) Infeed Lane, (1) Layer, Poly Wrapping Material, Type of Packs: Dinner (150/200CT), AB SLC Electronic Platform
- 1986 BRETTING 4-Color Letterpress Printer, s/n 3648-86, Gears
- 1986 BRETTING 3-Deck Embossing Station, s/n 3644-86, Type: Napkin, Style: Random, Maximum Width: 26”, Emboss Pattern: Linen
- 1989 BRETTING 2 x 1 Roll H.D. Drive Stands, s/n 4139-89, Max Parent Roll Width: 26”, Max Parent Roll Diameter: 65”, Shaft, 3, 8, 12 Inch Core Plugs
- 1986 BRETTING 1 x 1 Roll Heavy Duty Turret Stands, s/n 3646-86, (2) Unwinds
- 1986 BRETTING 2 Roll Loaders, s/n 3647-86, Pneumatic
- 1986 BRETTING Automatic Separator Bander, s/n 3649-86, (4) Lanes, Pneumatic Compression, Pneumatic Transfer, Paper Band
- 1989 BRETTING 4-Color Letterpress Printer, s/n 4142-89, Gears
- 1989 BRETTING 2-Deck Embossing Station, s/n 4139-89, Type: Napkins, Style: Random, Maximum Width: 26”, Emboss Pattern: Linen
- 1989 BRETTING 2 x 1 Roll H.D. Driven Stands, s/n 4139-89, (2) Unwinds, Max Parent Roll Width: 26”, Max Parent Roll Diameter: 65”, Shaft, 3, 8, 12 Inch Core Plugs
- 1989 BRETTING 2 x 1 Roll H.D. Turret Stands, s/n 4140-89, (2) Unwinds
- 1985 BRETTING 2-Roll Loaders Hydraulic, s/n 4141-89, (2) Unwinds, Pneumatic
- 1989 BRETTING Automatic Separator Bander, s/n 4143-89, (4) Lanes, Pneumatic Compression, Pneumatic Transfer, Paper Band, NORDSON 2300 Glue Unit
- Free Standing Crane System
- Perforated Roll, 11” Perf. Length, (2) rows of Perf., 1 Foot Sheet Multiples
- PERINI Embosser, Rubber-to-Steel, Style: Random, 65” Max Width, Emboss Pattern: Micro, Ply Bonding
- PERINI Backstands, 65” Max Parent Roll Width, 59” Max Parent Roll Diameter, Shaft
- Backstands, 65” Max Parent Roll Width, 70” Max Parent Roll Diameter
- 2003 PERINI 601G Loag Conveyor, s/n 42979
- 2003 PERINI TIPO 112D Log Saw, s/n 42981, 9.1” Cut Length / Slitter Position, 1.97-39.97” Max Cuts/min, 108.3” Max Width of Logs
- EDSON 1600 Case Packer, s/n 5476, (1) Infeed Lane, 15” Max Case Width
PLANT SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
INGERSOLL-RAND 100HP Air Compressor, 446 CFM, s/n CK6199U04191
2019 SULLAIR 40HP Air Compressor
2019 SULLAIR SRP 1000 Air Compressor
Approx. 150’ of Assorted Box & Product Conveyor
1997 3M 200A Case Sealer, Type 39600, 115V
2005 3M 110A Case Sealer, Type 10500, 115V
NASH CL 3002 Vacuum Pump
NASH CL 2003 Vacuum Pump
NASH CL 3003 Vacuum Pump
Machine Shop Equipment
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
PAYMENT: NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON SITE. All payments must be in either Cash, Certified Cheque, Wire Transfers or Company Checks must be accompanied with a bank letter guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Infinity Asset Solutions Inc., Visa & Mastercard will be accepted for total payments of $2,000.00 or less (amounts more than $2,000.00 will be subject to a 3% administrative fee).
Payment is due by: 2PM Monday September 6th, 2021.
A 18% buyers premium will be added to all online purchases,
Your credit card added through the Bidspotter.com fully secure and PCI compliant registration process will be charged a $2000.00 deposit in order to be approved to bid within the auction. You will not be approved without your credit card entered at the stage of registration being charged a deposit of $2000.00
Credit Card Payments: Payments via credit card are accepted up to $2000.00 final invoice total (amounts more than $2,000.00 will be subject to a 3% administrative fee). Any invoice total larger than $2000.00 must be paid by wire transfer or certified check. Your deposit may be applied to your final invoice amount, even if your final invoice is larger than $2000.00
Removal deadline: Small Items Friday September 17th, Large Items Friday October 15th
Site Supervisor: Bruce 289-828-2693
Accounting: Victoria 437-994-6586, firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking Information (Wire Transfers):
CANADIAN WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
Beneficiary Bank: ROYAL BANK OF CANADA
3300 HIGHWAY #7
INFINITY ASSET SOLUTIONS INC.
ACCOUNT #: 1007137
TRANSIT #: 00192
BANK #: 003
SWIFT # ROYCCAT2
FOR CUSTOMERS FROM USA:
INTERMEDIARY BANK: J.P. MORGAN, NEW YORK
IBAN #: 003401028600192
Terms and Conditions of Sale Persons participating in the auction shall be bound by ALL of the following terms and conditions, which are subject to amendments and modifications by the Auctioneer at the time of auction. 1. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer believes the descriptions contained herein to be correct, but make no warranty in connection therewith. 2. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to bid for its own account and for the accounts of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all lots are subject to prior sale. 3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time. 4. All Articles will be sold to the highest bidder conforming to the bid process, provided that the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell articles by individual, group lots and “in bulk,” as he deems appropriate. The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell on behalf of third parties, its own account or on the account of others. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders or as to any bid, the lot in question may, at the Auctioneers discretion, be immediately put up again and resold. The Auctioneer shall regulate all matters relating to the conduct of the auction and his decision shall be final and binding on all bidders. The record kept by the clerk of sale, shall in all cases be accepted by the bidder as final. 5. All sales shall be concluded as indicated by the Auctioneer and no Purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received. 6. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS,” “IN PLACE” “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORYOR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION OR OTHERWISE. NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOGUE, ADVERTISEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RULED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTIONS AND INVESTIGATIONS. 7. A deposit of equal to 25 percent of the purchases shall be made at the time of sale. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in full before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction. All payments must be in Cash, Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard or Interac, Wire Transfers or Company Checks must be accompanied with a bank letter guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Infinity Asset Solutions Inc. Deposits on account of purchases may be made in advance of the auction and the balance thereof will be refunded immediately after the auction. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before the time of sale. 8. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and articles purchased shall be removed within the guidelines and terms stipulated. The Purchaser shall be responsible for all the costs of removal and shall be liable for all damages, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations including requirements as to bonding of movers. No claims shall be allowed after removal of the purchased article. 9. Where available, documents of transfer, including motor vehicle ownership documents, which are in possession of the Auctioneer, will be provided to the Purchaser following the auction or as soon thereafter as such documents are available. 10. No purchaser may assign, transfer or dispose of his rights in any article purchased before he has paid the purchase price in full. 11. Purchasers shall pay applicable federal and provincial taxes, or furnish exemption certificates at the time of payment for goods purchased. All purchases are subject to Federal Harmonized Sales Tax (H.S.T.) at all times (including buyer's premium). No exceptions whatsoever. 12. Time shall be of the essence. If a Purchaser fails to make payment of remove goods within the time periods hereinabove provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the Purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per annum), legal fees, moving and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00/sq.ft. per month) and commissions, incurred such as resale. 13. The Auctioneer assumes no responsibility or any liability once title passes, which occurs at time of payment in full. Purchasers are advised to prearrange for insurance coverage of their purchase. Title will revert to the seller in the event purchaser does not remove his purchases by the time specified. 14. If the Auctioneer is unable to deliver an article sold to a Purchaser due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse the Purchaser for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the article and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to the Purchaser arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages or loss of profits. 15. Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever. 16. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the sale is made with the condition that NO complete line NOR 50% and more of a line, including a major component (the “Targeted Assets”), may be reinstalled in North America. Moreover, the Buyer accepts that if such Targeted Assets are sold, assigned, given or otherwise transferred to another party, this transfer of property shall be made with the same condition (the “Condition of sale”). Furthermore, the Agent sales invoices and Sales Forms shall include a clause by which the Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the title to the purchased Asset will pass from the Seller to the Buyer if and only if such Asset is paid in full and removed from the Seller property within sixty (60) days from the date of the Auction or if sold on a Private Sale basis, within sixty (60) days of the date stated on the invoice with the consequence that if not paid in full and removed after such delay, such Assets will remain Seller’s property without any reimbursement of any payment received nor any indemnification from Seller. Notwithstanding the above, small Assets will need to be removed within fifteen (15) days from the Auction Date.”
EQUIPMENT REMOVAL PROCEDURES TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are the standard procedures and terms and conditions for the removal of equipment or other items purchased at an Infinity Asset Solutions Inc. (“Infinity”) sale:
- All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal of equipment/ Each invoice must be marked “Paid in Full” and initialed by an authorized Infinity representative.
- All buyers are solely responsible for coordinating the removal of items purchased at the Auction and all associated costs.
- Buyers are responsible for, at their expense: a. Proper and safe disconnection and termination of all electrical, gas, water and/or air lines to machines conforming to all governing building codes; b. Shearing flush to the floor of all anchor bolts or fasteners; c. Erecting safety barriers around pits and holes in the floor created by removal of equipment until repaired; d. Repair all holes in the floor, walls or roof created by the removal of items purchased conforming to all governing building codes; e. Removing, off premises, machine oils and all hazardous materials (including all contaminants) contained in items purchased; f. Repairing all damage cased to the premises by a buyer, its representative or any other party hired by a buyer for the removal of items purchased; g. Leaving the work area in a clean, broom-swept condition conforming to all governing building codes; h. Any other specific terms and conditions communicated by Infinity before, during or after the auction sale; i. Removal of items purchased by the time and date set by Infinity before, during or after the auction sale; and j. The safety of all of a buyer’s employees, agents or representatives including all movers/riggers hired by such buyer.
- Prior to removal, all buyers, or any movers or riggers hired by a buyer, must provide to Infinity a satisfactory certificate of insurance evidencing at leas $5,000,000 in comprehensive liability insurance coverage (including workers compensation and automobile) per person, per occurrence.
- Prior to removal, an authorized Infinity representative must examine and approve the removal of all items purchased at the sale. Such approval shall be indicated by this representative initialing all invoices.
- No items shall be removed until after the auction sale. Removal hours are weekdays only between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. unless otherwise specified.
- Buyers and their movers/riggers are jointly and severally liable for all damages, costs and expenses to the premises or any other assets which were cased by any of them, their employees, agents or representatives whether through negligence or otherwise. The Buyer indemnifies and saves Infinity harmless from any and all costs, expenses and claims suffered or incurred by Infinity as a result of any act or omission of such buyer and/or any mover or rigger retained by a buyer.
NO ITEMS SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL THE ABOVE HAS BEEN COMPLIED WITH TO INFINITY’S SATISFACTION.
NOTE: Buyers, please provide all movers or riggers hired by you with a copy of these procedures/terms and conditions as you will be held liable for their conduct.