Online Auction: Short Notice Auction - Brick Works, Extruders, Mixers & Heavy Equipment – Formerly Assets of Legacy Bricks
Auction date: Lots start closing on Thursday, May 13th, 2021 at 11am ET
Inspection Date: Monday, May 10, 2021 - 9am to 2pm. By appointment.
COVID-19: Procedures will be in place for inspection and pickup. Social distancing measures in place. For anyone entering the auction site MASKS ARE MANDATORY.
Location: Legacy Brick, 22 Airport Road, Brantford,, ON, Canada
Industry: Industrial, Commercial Equipment
15% Buyers Premium applies to all online purchases.- i.e. if you win an item for $100 you will be invoiced $115 + (13% HST)
This auction is in Candian funds (CDN).
HST will be charged on all purchases/bids.
Payments Must Be Made by Cash, Certified Funds, E-transfers to (email@example.com), Wire Transfer.
All items sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS' - NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL SALES FINAL
***X-Sell Auctions will do our best to ensure all customers are as safe as possible during the removal. We ask you to practice social distancing while on site. MASKS are required at all times (NO EXCEPTIONS). If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, fever or flu, cold-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend***
MASKS are required at all times when attending the site. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Removal Dates: Starting May 17th, 2021 - All items removed by May 25th, 2021.
Removals: May 17, 2021 to May 21, 2021. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Payment must be received in full prior to removal. Loading Charges May Apply
Removal daily from 9am – 4pm. No items may be removed prior to the auction NO EXCEPTIONS
All buyers are responsible for making their own arrangements regarding transportation, rigging and shipping.
Machinery Rigger - Contact auctioneer to make arrangements - CI Certified Insurance certificate will be required for all heavy equipment machinery mover.
All other smaller items: The business owner has a forklift and will assist in loading at a cost of $100 per load (paid cash to the business owner)
SHOULD THE ITEM(S) PURCHASED BY THE BUYER NOT BE REMOVED FROM THE AUCTION SITE IN DUE TIME (MAXIMUM 10 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE) THEN THE BUYER(S) SHALL FORFEIT THE PURCHASED MERCHANDISE AND AUCTIONEER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE AND/OR RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPENSATION AND/OR REIMBURSEMENT OF SAID PURCHASE DUE TO LATE OR NO REMOVAL.
Full payment is due within 48/hrs following the sale.
See Terms & Conditions Below.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM ET – 10:00 PM ET
- Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 6:30 PM ET
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITI0NS OF AUCTION SALE
1. THE AUCTIONEER AND HIS PRINCIPALS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS NOR GIVE ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE INVENTORY AND/OR FIXTURES TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION. THE PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTIONS AND INVESTIGATION OF THE SAID MERCHANDISE ASSETS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS.
2. ALL SALES ARE FOR CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS PAYABLE UPON DELIVERY OF THE GOODS PURCHASED AND A DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED BY THE AUCTIONEER UPON THE SALE OF EACH LOT OR LOTS. LOTS NOT PAID FOR AND/OR REMOVED WITHIN THE TIME ALLOWED UNDER THE TERMS OF SALE MAY BE RESOLD AT PUBLIC OR PRIVATE SALE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.
3. PURCHASERS SHALL PAY ALL HST.
4. THE AUCTIONEER AT HIS SOLE DISCRETION MAY REQUIRE ANY PERSON OR PERSONS TO LEAVE THE PREMISES WHEN THE AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED.
5. AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL SUBJECT TO RESERVE AND TO PURCHASE FOR IT’S OWN ACCOUNT AND/OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OF OTHERS, WHETHER VERBAL OR WRITTEN PROXY, ALL SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE.
6. NO PERSON OR PERSONS SHALL RETRACT THEIR BID AFTER IT HAS BEEN MADE.
7. IF ANY DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN TWO OR MORE BIDDERS, THE AUCTIONEER MAY DECIDE, OR PUT THE LOT UP FOR SALE AGAIN AT ONCE AND RESELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
8. NO ARTICLE SHALL BE REMOVED UNLESS PAID FOR IN FULL AND ALL ARTICLES PURCHASED SHALL BE REMOVED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE AUCTION DATE. THE PURCHASER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS OF REMOVAL AND SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE CAUSED DURING OR AS A RESULT OF THE REMOVAL. PURCHASERS SHALL COMPLY WITH ALL ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND ALL REQUIREMENTS ESTABLISHED BY THE AUCTIONEER FOR THE REMOVAL OF ARTICLES, INCLUDING REQUIREMENTS AS TO BONDING OF MOVERS.
9. AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY OF THE GOODS, PURCHASER MUST SUPPLY EVIDENCE OF PURCHASES.
10. THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE SALE ANY OF THE PROPERTY LISTED OR TO SELL AT THIS SALE PROPERTY NOT LISTED.
11. NO MERCHANDISE SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES UNTIL THE COMPLETION OF THE SALE.(NO EXCEPTIONS)
12. THE AUCTIONEER IS ACTING AS AN AGENT ONLY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OF HIS PRINCIPALS.
13. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.