2-DAY EQUIPMENT 0N-LINE TIMED
ENZO ENERGY SERVICES
117 Poplar St, Red Deer, AB
Plus LUMBER YARD & BUILDING SUPPLIES DISPERSAL,
VEHICLES, C-CAN, TRAILERS, TOOLS, COVERALLS, ETC.
MAS Sales Centre, Blackfalds, AB
BIDDING OPENS THURSDAY OCTOBER 1 @ 9AM
DAY 1 – BEGINS CLOSING WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 7 @ 9AM
DAY 2 – BEGINS CLOSING THURSDAY OCTOBER 8 @ 9AM
Featuring: (partial listing)
Semi-truck, Trailer, Power tools, Shop supplies, Drill press, Tool cabinets, Welders, Compressors, Office Equipment, Pickups, Lumber and more!
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Day 1 and Day 2 registrations are linked. When you register to bid on Day 1 you will be automatically registered to bid on Day 2.
15% Buyers fee applies to all lots.
Bidders must provide a $200 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card. This transaction is voided at the end of the auction if no purchase was made. It is voided upon receiving payment in full on any purchases.
Invoices are emailed upon full completion of the auction. Payment options are: pay in person at the auction site, E-Transfer, Bank Wire Transfer, or invoices under $2000 can be paid thru the Bidspotter site with the card used with registration. Specifics will be given at the time of emailing auction invoice. (Covid 19 regulations will be in place)
This auction is a soft close of one minute. Any bid placed within a 1 minute of any lot ending, the bidding will be extended by three minutes.
Increment Table: 0 - $50 $ 5.00
50 – 100 10.00
100 – 500 25.00
500 – 1000 50.00
1000 – 5000 100.00
5000 – 25,000 250.00
25,000 – 100,000 500.00
100,000 – 250,000 1000.00
1.All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS,DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER &
EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted.
2.We require a CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and it`s SECURITY DIGIT CODE.
3.Montgomery Auction Services Ltd and the Seller have made every effort to provide accurate description of all items. However, all property is sold AS-IS - WHERE-IS. It is the buyer`s responsibility to determine exact age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The bidder shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale on any grounds what-so- ever. The bidder agrees that everything is as-is where-is and may not refuse to pay for his purchases for any reason.
4. In all cases the bidder shall be the sole judge of the item and its value.
5. If possible we strongly urge the items or items be personally inspected prior to you bidding on auction day.
6. In no event shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or the seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Montgomery Auction Services and the Seller free from any and all liability, loss, costs, damages, and other expenses arising from the loading or shipping out of equipment on the buyer`s behalf.
8. All purchases must be paid for in Canadian Funds by Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), or Bank Wire Transfer/E-transfer within 24 hours after the completion of the auction. No purchases shall be removed until paid for in full. A 13% Internet fee/buyers fee will be applied to the hammer price along any applicable tax.
9. International buyers must provide a $500.00 refundable deposit by credit card.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd is providing Internet live bidding as a service to the bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on day of auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
11. The catalogue is ony a guide. It may contain inaccuracies.
SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS & DELETIONS
TERMS: CASH/ E-TRANSFER /DIRECT BANK WIRE /CREDIT CARD
EVERYTHING SOLD IN CANADIAN FUNDS