Rent-It! - Canada
Auction Date & Time: Lots start closing on Tuesday, August 10th at 10:00 AM PT
Location: 5654 Wharf Ave., Sechelt, BC
Preview: Monday, August 9th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Final Payment: By the day following the auction.
Removal: Wed., Aug. 11th to Sat., Aug. 14th, 2021. – 8am to 5pm daily. Buyers please contact Kevin Joiner @ 604-308-8040 for further information and to advise of your timing during this time period. Final removal by Sat., Aug. 14th, 2021, 5PM
Small carryout items should be paid for and be removed by end of third day following the auction.
All removal activity must be in accordance with safety and Covid-19 standards. NO REMOVAL UNTIL PAYMENT IN FULL.
IT IS THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE ADEQUATE REMOVAL STAFF AS THE AUCTIONEER’S STAFF WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO VERIFY AND INSPECT INVOICES.
PRE-AUTHORIZATION OF $500CDN IS REQUIRED TO BE APPROVED TO BID. (PLEASE NOTE: THE $500 IS SIMPLY A GOOD FAITH PRE-AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BID, HOWEVER, BIDDERS ARE NOT LIMITED TO A SPENDING LIMIT OF $500)
(PRE-AUTH. WILL BE VOIDED FOR UNSUCCESSFUL BIDDERS FOLLOWING THE SALE CONCLUSION)
18% Buyers Premium applies on all online purchases.
EQUIPMENT & TOOL RENTAL, PARTS SALES COMPANY - CLOSING OUT
Equipment Rentals include: Compacting equipment; Construction equipment; Air compressors, Tools and accessories; automotive tools; concrete cutting, drilling and breaking; power tools; floor equipment, tile cutting; heaters, fans and generators; Scaffolding, Ladders and Jacks; Lawn and Garden; Plumbing and Threading; Pressure Washers and Pumps; Aerial Platforms; Heavy Equipment and more.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
An 18% Buyer’s Premium applies on all purchases. On the day following the auction all purchases must be paid in full by CASH, DEBIT, E-TRANSFER, CERTIFIED CHEQUE, BANK WIRE TRANSFER (Credit cards [Visa, M/C] accepted on invoices NOT EXCEEDING $2000 on entire purchase). FOR BUYER CONVENIENCE, PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON SITE ON THE DAY FOLLOWING THE SALE ONLY ACCORDING TO THESE PAYMENT METHODS, OTHER THAN BANK WIRE TRANSFERS, Applicable buyer’s premium and 5% GST & 7% PST (BC mfrs. PST exempt with PST#) will be added to the bid price on all items. Out of province Canadian buyers are entitled to an exemption of the PST with a bona fide Bill of Lading provided to the auctioneer prior to shipment from the auction site. Foreign buyers will be provided forms that can be sent to the appropriate Canadian Government authority for a rebate. Everything will be sold “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” “AS AVAILABLE”, with no warranties, guarantees or representations, expressed or implied. Although the auctioneer makes every effort to provide reasonably accurate information, all quantities and descriptions are for guide purposes only and may not be correct. (THERE WILL BE NO ADJUSTMENTS FOR LONGS OR SHORTS! PLEASE INSPECT!) The Auctioneer and seller expressly and specifically disclaim, without limitation, any warranty of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. RIGGING / REMOVAL IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER. Small carryout items should be paid for and be removed within 2 days following the auction. Major items to be removed by 5 pm Sat., Aug. 14th., 2021. All removal activity must be in accordance with safety and Covid-19 standards. NO REMOVAL UNTIL PAYMENT IN FULL. IT IS THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE ADEQUATE REMOVAL STAFF AS THE AUCTIONEER’S STAFF WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO VERIFY AND INSPECT INVOICES.
REMOVAL TIMES Wed., Aug. 11th to Sat., Aug. 14th, 2021 – 8am to 5pm daily - buyers please contact Kevin Joiner @ 604-308-8040 to to advise of your timing.
SALE INFORMATION PHONE # 604-308-8040
Notice of winning bid and invoice will be conveyed by e-mail the day of sale, or latest, the day following as communication facilities exist.
At any time during the auction or following the auction, the Auctioneer may charge to the purchaser's credit card a deposit of Cdn. $500, $1000 or up to 100% of the aggregate purchase amount.
In the event such deposit is attempted prior to or during the auction and the registrant's credit card is declined for such deposit, the registrant will be refused bidding privileges.
Should the registrant be unsuccessful in making a purchase, the full amount taken as a pre-authorization deposit will be removed forthwith to the registrant's credit card.
If for any reason, the auctioneer is unable to contact the purchaser following the auction, the auctioneer may at his own discretion, charge to the purchaser's credit card a deposit amount or the full amount of the aggregate purchase amount plus taxes and buyers premium. If for any reason, the auctioneer is unable to contact the purchaser to enact payment, the auctioneer may at his own discreation sell the purchaser's aggregate purchases to a purchaser of his choosing, thus exposing the buyer for liability for the difference ibetween the bid price and the resale price..
Buyer's premium online is 18%
Full payment is required the day following sale BY 4PM by cash, debit, e-transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, bank wire or credit card [credit card accepted on invoices NOT EXCEEDING $2000 on entire purchase]. Buyer is required to pay by either cash, debit, certified cheque,e-transfer, bank draft or wire transfer if the full payment and the deposit charged to the buyer's credit card is not desired and will be refunded upon receipt of payment in full monies. If your invoice is over $2,000 and you would like to pay with your credit card a 3% processing fee will be applied to the TOTAL invoice amount. NOTE: We will not accept a credit card payment on any portion of an invoice over $2,000 without charging 3% on the total invoice amount.
(You must memo your paddle number or the first 4 digits of your invoice number on ALL transactions)
DIRECT WIRE TRANSFERS TO JOINER SALES CORP @
HSBC (604) 685-1000
Vancouver Main Branch
885 West Georgia Street Vancouver, BC V6C 3G1
Account Number 020-304749-060
Transit Number 10020-016
Swift Code (Canadian Wires) HKBCCATT
Routing # (USA Wires) 021001088
RBC (604) 533-6800
19888 Willowbrook Drive
Langley, BC V2Y 1K9
Account Number 122-878-2
Transit Number 02880-003
Swift BIC Code ROYCCAT2
US Routing # 021000021
All buyers are subject to GST 5% & 7% PST (PST exempt with BC PST tax #). Foreign buyers will be provided forms that can be sent to the appropriate Canadian Government authority for a rebate.
Removal of all items must be completed by 5pm, Sat., Aug. 14th, 2021. Joiner staff will be on site daily 8am to 5pm, to facilitate removal. Joiner Sales Corp will provide names of removal contractors (see our website www.joinersales.com) as available and will co-operate to facilitate removal by the purchaser or agent. Cost and responsibility of removal remains with the purchaser.
No removal prior to payment in full. Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by Joiner Sales Corp in the event that the purchaser fails to remove purchase(s) within time allotted or by damaging the premises during removal. Purchaser or agent may be required to provide proof of adequate insurance prior to removing lots requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. All descriptions are deemed to be correct, however, they are presented for guide purposes only. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to inspect all items prior to bidding. It should be noted that photos of items for sale may not fully display any or all faults. It is the buyer`s sole responsibility to satisfy(him/her)self as to the worthiness or fitness for use of each item bid on and to pay for such purchase(s).
All items are sold "as is, where is" with all faults and all sales are final.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Each person participating in the Auction shall be bound by ALL of the following terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). Please be advised that these T&Cs are subject to amendments and modifications made solely by the Auctioneer at the time of Auction, online or otherwise. On-line bidders are bound by the same terms and conditions as on-site bidders should the sale be such.
1. The listing catalog and mailout brochure is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer believes the descriptions contained therein to be correct, but makes no warranty in connection therewith. Descriptions shall not be relied on for accuracy or completeness. Bidders/Buyers shall be deemed to have inspected all items sold at Auction ("Items") before bidding and to have relied solely on their own inspections and investigations. Auctioneer and seller shall not be liable for any inaccurate description of any Item or lot whether contained in a catalogue, advertisement or otherwise.
2. Items incorrectly described on the buyer’s invoice are subject to the “Errors & Omissions Excepted” abbreviation (E. & O. E.) at the bottom of auctioneer’s invoice and the auctioneer will not be held liable for such errors and omissions.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending the Auction and may revoke such privilege at any time. Bidder acknowledges and agrees that Bidder's numbers are non-transferable. All bids made by the holder of the bid number are the responsibility of the registered bidder. A successful bid at Auction whether onsite or online constitutes a legally binding contract of sale, subject to the T&Cs set forth herein.
4. All Items will be sold to the highest bidder conforming to the bid process, provided that Auctioneer reserves the right to sell Items by individual, group lots and "in bulk," as Auctioneer deems appropriate. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell on behalf of third parties, its own account or on the account of others. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders or as to any bid, the lot in question may, at the Auctioneer's discretion, be immediately put up again and resold or otherwise. Auctioneer shall regulate all matters relating to the conduct of the auction and his decision shall be final and binding on all bidders. The record kept by the online bidding platform or Clerk of Sale shall in all cases be accepted by the bidder as final.
5. All sales shall be concluded as indicated by Auctioneer and no Bidder/Buyer may thereafter revoke his bid. Title shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
6. All sales are FINAL. No refunds, returns, credits or exchanges.
All Items are sold on an "AS IS" " WHERE IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS BASIS" WITHOUT EXCEPTION and WITH REMOVAL AT BUYER'S SOLE RISK AND EXPENSE. THE AUCTIONEER AND SELLER MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, COVENANTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, DURABILITY, CAPABILITY, FUNCTION, PERFORMANCE, VALUE OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) BEING AUCTIONED OR ITS SUITABILITY FOR ANY USE. THE AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. The balance of the purchase price less any deposit made, must be paid in according to the terms of sale posted for each sale in question. All payments shall be made by way of cash, certified checks, letter of credit payable to Joiner Sales Corp, debit card or possibly credit card (credit cards not accepted at all sales and if so, according to the limit posted). Deposits on account of purchases may be made in advance of the Auction and the balance thereof will be paid according to the terms of sale.. Auctioneer reserves the right to put Items back up for auction or deny the applicant's right to bid if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
8. No Item shall be removed unless paid for in full and Items purchased shall be removed within the guidelines and terms stipulated. Buyer shall be responsible for all the costs of removal and shall be liable for all damages, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Buyers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations including requirements as to bonding of movers. No claims shall be allowed after removal of the purchased Items.
9. Where available, documents of transfer, including motor vehicle ownership documents, which are in possession of Auctioneer, will be provided to the Buyer following the Auction or as soon thereafter as such documents are available.
10. Buyer may not assign, transfer or dispose of his rights in any Item purchased before payment of the purchase price in full.
11. Buyer shall pay all relevant taxes. All relevant taxes shall be Buyer's sole responsibility.
12. Time is of the essence. If Buyer fails to make payment or remove Item(s) within the time periods provided herein, the Auctioneer may resell the Item(s) purchased by Auction, private contract or otherwise, as Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and Buyer shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs, expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per annum), legal fees, moving and storage (a minimum rate of $4.00/sq. ft. per month) and commissions incurred for such resale.
13. The Auctioneer assumes no responsibility or any liability once title passes, which occurs at time of payment in full. Buyers are advised to prearrange for insurance coverage of their purchase. Title will revert to the Seller in the event Buyer does not remove Item(s) within the time specified.
14. If the Auctioneer is unable to deliver an Item sold to a Buyer due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse Buyer for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the Item and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to Buyer arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages or loss of profits.
15. Bidder acknowledges that the location at which the auction is held (the "Auction Site") is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the Auction shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
REMOVAL PROCEDURES / TERMS & CONDITIONS
Final removal of all items must be completed by by 5pm, Sat., Aug. 14th, 2021. Joiner staff will be on site daily (8am to 5pm) to facilitate removal. Joiner Sales Corp will provide names of removal contractors as available and will co-operate to facilitate removal by the purchaser or agent. Cost and responsibility of removal remains with the purchaser.
The following are the controlling procedures and Terms and Conditions for the removal of Items purchased at a Joiner Sales Corp sale:
1. All invoices must be paid in full prior to removal of any Item. Each invoice must be marked "Paid in Full" and initialed by an authorized Joiner Sales Corp representative.
2. No business cards are to be placed on Items purchased until after they are sold and paid for in full.
3. All Buyers are solely responsible for the removal of Items purchased.
4. Buyers are responsible for, at their expense:
(a) proper and safe disconnection and termination of all electrical, gas, water and/or air lines to machines as instructed or directed by an authorized Joiner Sales Corp representative;
(b) shearing flush to the floor of all anchor bolts or fasteners;
(c) erecting safety barriers around pits and holes in the floor created by removal of equipment until repaired (see next);
(d) repair, in a first class, proper workmanlike manner, all holes in the floor or roof created by the removal of items purchased;
(e) removing, off premises, all hazardous materials (including all contaminants) contained in Items purchased;
(f) repairing, in a first class, proper workmanlike manner, all damage caused to the premises by a Buyer, its representative or any other party hired by a Buyer for the removal of Items purchased;
(g) leaving the work area in a clean, broom-swept condition;
(h) any other specific terms and conditions communicated by Joiner Sales Corp before, during or after the Auction sale; (i) removal of Items purchased by the time and date set by Joiner Sales Corp before, during or after the Auction sale; and
(j) the safety of all of a Buyer's employees, agents or representatives including all movers/riggers hired by such buyer.
5. Prior to removal, all Buyers, or any movers or riggers hired by a Buyer, must provide to Joiner Sales Corp a certificate of insurance evidencing at least $1,000,000 in comprehensive liability insurance coverage (including workers compensation and automobile) per person, per occurrence.
6. Prior to removal, an authorized Joiner Sales Corp representative must examine and approve the removal of all Items purchased at the Auction. Such approval shall be indicated by this representative initialing all invoices.
7. No items shall be removed until after the Auction sale.
REMOVAL TIMES Wed., Aug. 11th to Sat., Aug. 14th, 2021. – 8am to 5pm daily - buyers please contact Kevin Joiner @ 604-308-8040 for further information and to advise of your timing during this time period. An additional 4 days extention is available for removal of beam line if necessary.
8. Buyers and their movers/riggers are jointly and severally liable for all damages, costs and expenses to the premises or any other assets which were caused by any of them, their employees, agents or representatives whether through negligence or otherwise. Buyer indemnifies and saves Joiner Sales Corp harmless from any and all costs, expenses and claims suffered or incurred by Joiner Sales Corp as a result of any act or omission of such buyer and/or any mover or rigger retained by a Buyer. NO ITEMS SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL THE ABOVE HAS BEEN COMPLIED WITH TO JOINER SALES CORP’S SATISFACTION.
NOTE: Buyers, please provide all movers or riggers hired by you with a copy of these procedures/terms and conditions as you will be held liable for their conduct.
WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY OUR METHOD OF SALE AND THE OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED TO YOU AS A BUYER.