Johnston County Ham Co.
Johnston County Hams is ceasing operations after 73 years of business
Auction Date: lots start closing Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 11:00 am CDT
Payment: All Funds Must Be Received by Friday, August 9th
Inspection Dates: (Call for an Appointment)
Removal: Everything Has To Be Removed No Later Than Monday, August 19th, 2019. Required Rigging Fees For Each Lot. Must Be Removed By Norm Pavlish (402)540-8843.
(2)Stainless Steel Smokehouse, Walk in Freezer, Stainless Steel Tables, Racks, Carts, Dumpers, Scales, Stainless Steel Molds, Slicers, Skinners, Power Cleaver, Bandsaw, Compressor, Forklifts & more.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
Barliant Auctions, Inc. Terms of Sale
Terms & Conditions:
1. A eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium will be added to all purchases.
2. Payment Shall Be:
A.) Cash, check with bank letter, same day wire transfer. The bank letter should read: _______________ is a valued customer and the ____________Bank will guarantee payment
of checks or wire transfers drawn by_______________ for any amount up to $__________ for purchase of items at the ____________ auction on (Date)___________
B.) Paid immediately after completion of auction.
C.) In default if payment in full is not made within the time specified. Barliant Auctions, Inc., in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as liquidated
damages. Lots not paid for and/or not removed within the time allowed herein may be resold by public or private sale. Any deficiency, together with all expenses of resale, will be
charged to the defaulting buyer.
D.) The record of sales kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final.
E.) State sales tax will be collected where applicable.
3. Warranty & Description: Barliant Auctions, Inc and Johnston County Hams make no warranty, expressed or implied,
including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and no person has authority on behalf of
Barliant Auctions, Inc. to grant such warranty or make any representation, written or oral, regarding such equipment, parts or
supplies. All goods are sold As Is, Where Is. While we have endeavored to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions,
buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to purchase and should use their own determination
as to make, model, condition, age, value and any other pertinent information required.
4. Safety Devices:: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety
guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is buyer’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded
to meet all requirements on equipment sold at this sale.
5. Indeminfication: Buyer shall defend and indemnify and hold Barliant Auctions, Inc. and Johnston County Hams harmless from
and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition of, removal of, or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to
follow instructions, warnings, or recommendations of the manufacture, or to comply with federal, state, and local laws applicable
to such articles, including OSHA requirements, and Environmental Protection Agency requirements, or for approximate or
consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
6. Barliant Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to withdraw items from or add items to the sale, and also reserve the right to group one
or more lots or subdivide into two or more Lots. Items being sold by quantity wil be "times by money".
7. Proxy Bids will be bid by Barliant Auctions, Inc. staff on the buyer’s behalf.
8. Disputes between Bidders: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer’s decision will be final. The
record kept by the Barliant Auctions’ clerk will be final in any dispute during Internet bidding.
9. Minimums and Reserves: When an item is offered as ABSOLUTE, the high bid will be accepted without any conditions. When
an item is offered WITH A MINUMUM BID, the high bid will be accepted if it is equal to or greater than the minimum. Items
offered WITH RESERVE are subject to the seller’s acceptance of the high bid. Reserve: The auctioneer reserves the right to
reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the auctioneer or his assigned agents, shall have the right to
bid on behalf of the seller..
A.) The auctioneers will make every effort to provide security at the auction site. However, after a piece of equipemnt
is sold, Its' removal and security become the sole responsibility of the buyer.
B.) No equipment will be removed until auction is completed.
C.) Small hand carried items to be removed within 5 days after the auction, large items to be removed by
Monday, August 19th, 2019, no exceptions. Property not remvoved by the allotted time will be
considered abandoned and disposed of. No claims will acknowledged.
D.) Check out will be 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays. Upon request, weekends may or may not be made available. Everything Has To Be Removed No Later Than Monday, August 19th, 2019. Required Rigging Fees For Each Lot. Must Be Removed By Norm Pavlish (402)540-8843.
11. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
12. Risk to person and property: Persons attending during inspection, sale, or removal of goods assumes all risks of damage
or loss to person and property and specifically release Barliant Auctions, Inc. and Johnston County Ham\s from
any and all liabilities.
13. Announcements made on the of sale supersede any printed material or other advertised information.
Please contact us or notify our staff at this auction if your company has the need of an appraisal or has surplus equipment from single items to complete plants or if you need equipment not offered at this sale.
Thank you for attending another Barliant Auctions sale.