**Lots ship from Las Vegas AND some require pick-up in Los Angeles or Las Vegas** See Lot description for specification if only for pick up in Chatsworth, CA near Los Angeles, or in Las Vegas. All that don't specify a pick-up location will ship from Las Vegas**
WE WILL SHIP OUR PRODUCT ANYWHERE, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING BUT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF OUR AMAZING SHIPPING RATES
-ALL LOTS ARE LOCATED IN LAS VEGAS, NV; UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
-SOME PICTURES MAY SHOW ITEMS IN THE BACKGROUND OTHER THAN THOSE IN THE ACTUAL LOT YOUR BIDDING ON. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PHOTOS PROVIDED OR ASK QUESTIONS
-15% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL AUCTION PRICE
-WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS FOR A MAXIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT OF $250. ANY CREDIT CARD PURCHASES WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL 3% PROCESSING FEE. ANY PURCHASES THAT ARE OVER $250 MUST BE PAID VIA DIRECT DEPOSIT AT ANY CHASE BANK BRANCH OR SENT VIA WIRE
-ALL ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, HOWEVER ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS OF THE END OF AUCTION. ANY ITEMS NOT PAID FOR AND/OR PICKED UP WITHIN SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS OF THE END OF THE ACTION WILL BE DEEMED AS ‘FORFEITED’ AND NO LONGER CONSIDERED SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. YOU AGREE THAT ANY PAYMENTS RECEIVED ARE ALSO DEEMED FORFEITED BY YOU AND NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE AUCTION COMPANY AS RECOURSE FOR LOST SALES AND HANDLING COSTS. THE AUCTION COMPANY ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION TO COLLECT UNPAID BALANCE OF LOTS UNPAID INCLUDING CHARGING YOUR CARD ON FILE WITH BIDSPOTTER, LEGAL ACTION AND COLLECTIONS ACTION
-WE CAN ARRANGE SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT FOR ANY ITEM YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP IN PERSON YOURSELF. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING QUOTES
-OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE LINES ARE CHECKED AT ALL HOURS, SO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO US VIA TEXT, EMAIL OR BY CALLING: 702-525-0605 OR AUCTIONS@ARALIQUIDATIONS.COM
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
1. We do everything possible to make our auctions fair and transparent. Please take note of the general terms and conditions of bidding listed below.
2. Before bidding on-site or online, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Bidding. Read these terms carefully. When you sign your Bidder Registration Agreement or click the "accept" button online, you enter into a binding legal agreement with ARA Liquidations.
3. All bids submitted at ARA Liquidation are final and irrevocable, whether they are submitted in person, online or by proxy. If you are the highest bidder and the auctioneer announces the lot as sold to you, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
4. ARA Liquidations sells all items ‘as is, where is.’ We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site to inspect any items you'd like to buy before bidding. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
5. ARA Liquidations’ auctions are primarily unreserved. Most items are sold without reserves, minimums or limits. ARA Liquidations expressly forbids owners and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. This applies to on-site, online and proxy bidding.
6. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
7. Registration to bid is free. You must present satisfactory identification when registering to bid at the auction site (State issued ID card, Driver's License, or Passport). ARA Liquidations reserves the right to refuse issuing of a bidding card for any reason. You may be required to place a refundable bid deposit. You authorize ARA Liquidations to take a pre-authorization on your credit card without direct consent. Authorization will be taken when a bidder cannot be contacted prior to end of auction, or negative feedback exists on account. All deposits are fully cancelled and returned to the original card on file at end of auction.
8. Successful bidders are required to pay a buyer’s premium of 15% on each lot purchased (one fee per lot). This administrative fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases. There are no additional fees for online and proxy purchases.
9. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. ALL ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, HOWEVER ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID AND PICKED UP WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS OF THE END OF AUCTION. ANY ITEMS NOT PAID FOR AND/OR PICKED UP WITHIN SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS OF THE END OF THE ACTION WILL BE DEEMED AS ‘FORFEITED’ AND NO LONGER CONSIDERED SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. YOU AGREE THAT ANY PARTIAL PAYMENT OR FEES RECEIVED WILL ALSO BE DEEMED FORFEITED BY YOU AND NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE AUCTION COMPANY AS RECOURSE FOR LOST SALES AND HANDLING COSTS.
10. Please note we take non-payment very seriously. We reserve the right to take any legal action and/or utilize collection services for any unpaid invoices.
11. Auctioneer reserves the right to postpone, cancel or change the date of the auction end time for any reason and at any time without notice. Auctioneer will alert all bidders of the final auction date via email within a few days leading up to the date of the auction end date. Buyers are responsible for making payment and collection of their items won at the time of the auction ending, following all terms set forth above.
Condition of items sold - The auctioneer and auction company shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrect information in the description, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse.
Manner of payment - All lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved check, Visa, MasterCard or Debit Card before the close of the auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer’s check clears and reserves the right to not accept a check or any other type of payment. There will be a 3% service charge for any credit card or debit payments.
Removal - shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased.
Claims - No claims will be allowed
All lots - to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL
DO NOT BID IF YOUR NOT 100% SURE YOU WANT THE ITEM AND HAVE THE INTENTION OF PAYING FOR IT. WE TAKE NON PAYMENT OF BIDS VERY SERIOUSLY. ALL UNPAID ITEMS MAY BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COLLECTIONS OR LEGAL FEES INCURRED TO COLLECT ON UNPAID INVOICES.
YOU ACCEPT THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OWED AFTER 48 HOURS OF NO RESPONSE.
IF YOU’RE NEW TO BIDSPOTTER, HAVE UNFAVORABLE REVIEWS OR CANCELLED BID HISTORY, A DEPOSIT MIGHT BE REQUIRED.