COMPLETE TOMATO PRODUCTS PROCESSING & PACKAGING PLANT
(AS INSTRUCTED BY MNP LTD., COURT APPOINTED RECEIVER)
JEMA INTERNATIONAL FOOD PRODUCTS INC.
1232 MERSEA ROAD 1, LEAMINGTON, ONTARIO, CANADA
BIDDING ENDS: TUESDAY, JULY 26, FROM 12 NOON EASTERN TIME
ONSITE INSPECTION: MONDAY, JULY 25, FROM 11 A.M. UNTIL 3 P.M., OR BY APPOINTMENT
JEMA Auction Rigging Contacts
KMJ Machinery Movers
Moir Machinery Movers
• Ing. A. Rossi s/s 4-effect, 5-stage, forced circulation vacuum evaporator system, model Q750 + Flash Chamber, c/w pre-concentrator, Masseli UR-20 in-line digital refractometer, digital level transmitters, Allen Bradley PLC control system w/ PanelView 900 touchscreen HMI, motor electrical switchgear, cooling tower, etc.
• Aseptic Filling Line, Including:
- FMC s/s single-head aseptic bag filler, model AF-SH-200-SLIM, code 3566.429.211-016, c/w UniOp controls, electronic scale, hydraulic drum lift, (was filling 220 liter, (485 lb.), aseptic bag-in-drum containers with tomato concentrate)
- s/s aseptic tube-in-tube sterilizer-cooler system, 4 in. outer tube, 2 in. inner tube, 20 ft. L. overall, approx. 1,000 ft. continuous pipe
- FBF Italia s/s 3-piston volumetric high pressure pump, model FBF 015/P, 7,000 liters per hour, 60 bar pressure, 16.5 kw.
- cooling tower, s/s sterilizer tank, etc.
• Cryovac On-Pack s/s vertical form-fill-seal machine, model ONP-2000B, c/w hopper & P.D. pump, (was filling 100-ounce barrier film pouches with sauces)
• (13,0000) Goglio "Fresc-Co" System 220 liter Flexgold aseptic bags, 920 x 1,575 mm., 1" spout diam., code ST4VB.0206X
• (500) Sonoco 55 USG reusable plastic drums, #055B
• (2) Chisholm-Ryder 10 ft. & (1) 20 ft. s/s shell & tube heat exchangers
• Tomato Receiving System, Including:
- Yuba City U.C. hydraulic bulk tomato sampling system
- double-sided water flume
- s/s inclined belt conveyors
- s/s rotary washer
- conveyor sorting line
- Gorman-Rupp self-priming centrifugal pumps, etc.
• 15 h.p. s/s tomato chopper
• (2) Brown International s/s finishers, model 3900
• Pfaudler 14-pocket rotary piston filler, model RP-814 R.H.
• Pfaudler 6-pocket small cans & jars rotary piston filler, model 6
• FMC 6-pocket 100 oz. rotary piston filler, model M & S
• (2) Crepaco approx. 500 USG s/s steam-jacketed dome-top processor kettles, c/w sweep agitators
• FranRica s/s rotary steam coil cooker, rectangular
• s/s rotary steam coil cooker, cylindrical
• assorted s/s mix, & holding tanks
• assorted Waukesha s/s P.D. pumps (180U2, 130, 079), Tri-Clover s/s centrifugal pumps, Lightnin' s/s mixers, etc.
• Whallon magnetic can palletizer/de-palletizer, model 7-87 Single-Filer, c/w conveyors, & hydraulic power pack
• FMC magnetic can palletizer/de-palletizer model BCP210
• (1) 100-ounce, & (1) small can depalletizing & cable conveying lines
• 6-level case palletizer c/w 40 ft. inclined infeed belt conveyor
• Standard Knapp case gluer & compression conveyor, model 606
• (3) Continental Can 4-spindle rotary small can seamers, model 334-CR-P4, & 304-CR-B1, (369/398, 156, 213 ml.)
• (2) Continental Can 1-station 100 oz. rotary can seamers, model Panama
• assorted, Burt roll-through labellers, Burt case packers, can conveyors, etc.
• Imaje inkjet coder, model J'aime 1000 S4
• (2) glass jar labelling lines
• (2) Auto Labe labellers, model 110 RH & LH
• Bally 36 ft. L. x 10 ft. W. x 9.5 ft. H. walk-in freezer c/w floor, evaporator & compressor
• Cleaver Brooks 600 h.p. natural gas-fired packaged steam boiler, 200S PSI., 25 million BTU/HR, model CB648-600, c/w Fireye flame monitor, etc.
• Cleaver Brooks 300 h.p. natural gas-fired packaged steam boiler, 200S PSI., 12.5 million BTU/HR, model CB266-300, c/w Fireye flame monitor, etc.
• (2) can cooling lines c/w spray coolers & can conveyors, etc.
• Gorman-Rupp 150 h.p. trailer-mounted centrifugal irrigation pump, model 64B2-(F300) c/w Perkins diesel engine
• Atlas Copco 30 h.p. rotary air compressor, model GA-22
• Gardner-Denver 10 h.p. tank-mounted piston air compressor
• Case International diesel tractor, model 685, c/w Mount-O-Matic 2250 bucket & PTO
• Case International disc
• ABI/Irrifrance irrigation wheel traveller, model DPX 90 S
• Weber Lane Super-Tilt dump trailer
• (2) Toyota & Nissan propane forklift trucks, 5,000 lbs. cap.
• Jungheinrich electric stacker lift truck, model HCB-10-63, 1000 kg. cap.
• International spreader, model 560
• Lantech pallet stretch wrapper, model Q300
• John Deere model 513 rotary mower, & model GT262 riding mower
• assorted maintenance machine shop, lab, office & auxiliary plant equipment, etc.
• canning parts machines, etc.
Terms of Sale:
In order to bid at this Online Auction, you must register at www.bidspotter.com • The Auction is conducted in US FUNDS • Full purchase price is payable by 12 noon day after the auction, by cash, certified cheque or Bank Wire transfer • An 18% Buyer’s Premium is in effect • All assets are sold "As Is, Where Is" • Auction is subject to "Additions and Deletions" • If any assets are not sold during the Online Auction, they will be sold by private negotiations afterwards • Complete Terms of Sale are available Online •
TCL Asset Group Inc. makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection of the Assets prior to the sale • Written or verbal auction announcements take precedence over prior published information •
From Highway 401, take Exit #48, Highway 77 - Leamington. Take Highway 77 south 22.4 kms. to Leamington. In Leamington, Highway 77 changes into Erie Street. Go south on Erie Street 3.8 kms. to Seacliff Drive/Essex County Road 20. Turn left, and go east on Seacliff Drive/Essex County Road 20 1.7 kms. Seacliff Drive/Essex County Road 20 changes into Mersea Road #1. Continue east on Mersea Road #1, 1.7 kms. to #1232, the Jema International Food Products auction site. Just west of Mersea Road #12 •
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
TCL Asset Group Inc. Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. A Buyers Premium of 18% will be in effect for this auction. Sale is conducted and payable in U.S. Dollars.
2. All invoices must be paid in full no later than July 28th, 12:00 PM EST.
3. Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Deadline for removal of all assets is no later Friday, August 12th, by Noon EST. Payment must be received in full prior to removal.
4. Site Supervisor: Peter Keeley 647-293-3447.
AUCTIONEERS ROLE IN ONLINE AUCTIONS
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction, any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit equal to 25% of purchases is required at the time of sale. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in full within the time period herein provided, in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. All payments shall be by way of cash, certified cheque, bank draft or wire transfer. Deposits on account of purchases may be made in advance of the auction. Deposits will be refunded immediately after the auction if no purchase is made. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before time of sale.
2. Sales taxes arising on a sale shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes shall provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer taxes shall be paid by the purchaser.
3. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to purchase for the account of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all subject to prior sale.
4. All sales shall be concluded on the fall of the hammer (when time expires) or as indicated by the Auctioneer and no purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN "AS IS – WHERE IS", "IN PLACE", "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES. WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION, OR OTHERWISE.
NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED BY REASON OF AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOGUE ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHERWISE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATIONS.
6. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of movers. Please refer to the Removal Terms & Conditions herein provided.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
8. Time shall be of the essence. If a purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per cent per annum), legal fees, removal and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00 per sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
9. The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his principals.
10. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneers believe the descriptions contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
11. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot only.
12. Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place, with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
13. Purchasers acknowledge that TCL Asset Group Inc. or associates are not the shippers or exporters of any purchased items being shipped from the auction site.
14. These terms and conditions together with any amendments or modifications expressly made by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction constitute all the terms and conditions with respect to the sale of the articles at this auction. There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings, or collateral agreements except as hereinabove provided.
The following are terms & conditions for all Purchasers, their employees, riggers, contractors and agents; (who will be further referred to as "Purchasers/Movers/Riggers", who participate in the disconnection and/or removal of equipment/articles to abide by.
*All invoices must be paid in full before commencement of removal. Check with TCL Asset Group Inc.’s site representative. Riggers, please do not put business cards on machines.
1. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers are responsible to remove all articles purchased.
2. PURCHASERS/MOVERS/RIGGERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER DISCONNECTION AND TERMINATION OF ALL ELECTRICAL, WATER AND/OR AIR LINES TO YOUR EQUIPMENT AS STIPULATED BY SITE REPRESENTATIVE; THE SHEARING OF ANCHOR BOLTS FLUSH WITH THE FLOOR; LEAVING YOUR WORK AREA IN BROOM SWEPT MANNER; THE ERECTING OF SAFETY BARRIERS AS REQUIRED WHERE PITS OR HOLES HAVE BEEN CREATED AS A RESULT OF EQUIPMENT REMOVAL; THE REMOVAL, OFF PREMISES, OF ALL HAZARDOUS WASTE OR OIL CONTAMINANTS CONTAINED THEREIN OF PURCHASED ASSETS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS; ANY SPECIFIC TERMS OR CONDITIONS INDICATED BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF SALE.
a. All Termination of GAS lines will be disconnected and capped by a licensed gas fitter.
b. All ELECTRICAL disconnects to be done in accordance with any federal, state/provincial or local codes.
c. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL ALL THE AFORMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF TCL ASSET GROUP INC. SITE REPRESENTATIVE.
d. RIGGERS: Quote your customers accordingly; you shall be liable for all costs in compliance with the above.
e. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall assume all responsibility and liability for any and all articles
"staged" for shipment, before it leaves the premises.
3. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers must provide to TCL Asset Group Inc. a certificate of insurance of not less than $5,000,000.00 evidencing statutory workers compensation and employers liability insurance and automotive and comprehensive liability insurance coverage (bodily injury
and property damage) per person and occurrence naming TCL ASSET GROUP INC. as well as the Auction name and address.
4. Where available, bridge cranes and/or hoists may only be used by certified crane operators with insurance and only with the expressed written permission of crane owner and/or TCL Asset Group Inc.
5. TCL Asset Group Inc. site representative must examine all articles being loaded out and check off Purchasers shipping invoice.
6. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall be held liable for all costs and damages or repairs to property as a result of their negligence.
7. Hours of removal are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm, unless otherwise specified. Anyone requiring access beyond our published deadlines is subject to a non-negotiable per diem rate.
8. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL THE AFOREMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF A TCL ASSET GROUP INC. EMPLOYEE/SITE REPRESENTATIVE.