BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Internet Premium: 19%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Wire Transfer
Full Payment for Buyers must be made within 24 hours. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer, or Company Check accompanied with a Bank Letter of Guarantee. Payment onsite must include buyer's premium of 16%. Credit card payment requires an additional 3% charge totaling 19%.
Currency Type: USD
Preview Date & Times: Day prior to sale 9AM to 5PM
Checkout Date & Times: No removal of any item until paid in full. No removal of equipment on auction day unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer on auction day. Final removal to be made no later than May 30th, 2020.
Location: 8520 NE Alderwood Rd. Suite C Portland OR 97220
Announcements made by the auctioneer on auction day take precedence over all printed matter. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell accessories, parts or attachments on a separate or aggregate basis. The auction brochure and lot by lot catalogs are a guide only, assets are subject to additions or deletions. Auctioneer has attempted to describe the equipment as accurately as possible. Please inspect equipment prior to bidding. All items sold 'as is, where is 19% Buyers premium will apply on all internet purchases.