BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone, email or LiveChat
· Available Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 12:00am ET.
· Email: Support@bidspotter.com
· Office: 253-858-6777
· Frequently Asked Questions
Auctioneer's Terms and Conditions
1) There will be an 18% buyer’s premium added to the highest bid to determine the total sales price on items sold at this auction.
2) All items are being offered in an "AS IS" condition. There will be no oral, written or implied warranty of any kind on any or all items.
3) Once the bidder has been declared the highest bidder of any or all Items, those items are then declared the high bidder(s) and the high bidder takes full responsibility of those items. The seller, his/representatives, the auctioneer or his/her representatives will not be held responsible for any item once the bidder has been declared the high bidder of such items.
4) The warehouse we are located in is highly secured. No one is allowed access without being accompanied by one of our warehouse employees. The Bidder that has been declared the highest bidder of any lots will have an invoice sent to them by BidSpotter.com. The Bidder must arrange a scheduled pick-up date and time with Mitch Skelly. Mitch Skelly can be reached at 661-289-2670. We ask that merchandise be picked up by Friday, March 13, 2015, with the earliest pick-up appointment available 7AM, Monday, 03-09-15. The warehouse operating hours are 7AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday, CST. The warehouse is not open on weekends. Alternate pick up dates and times can be arranged by contacting Mitch Skelly: 661-289-2670.
5) "CASH ONLY" will be the only acceptable form of payment for this auction. All items must be paid in full before moving items from auction site. All sales are final.
6) Conduct of the auction and increments of the sale are at the discretion of the auctioneer and any contractually agreed parties.
7) The seller and auctioneer have the right to withdraw any item, postpone or cancel the auction at their sole discretion without notice and to modify or add any terms and conditions either prior to or at the auction. END