For general auction info call our Burnaby office at 604-299-4517.
Mon-Fri from 9-3. Shipping & storage services available.
Please read our terms and conditions.
Are you closing your restaurant, or looking to sell your clean, working equipment?
Call Jerry, our auctioneer at 1-800-556-KWIK (5945)
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
Terms and Conditions
This is a Live & Online Auction. Please Read Below!
• Pickup deadline Friday, Mar 16th. As of Mar 17th all purchases will be subject to storage charges. We are open Monday to Friday 9 am to 3 pm. Storage no longer available for invoices totalling less than $200 hammer price (before buyer's premium & taxes.)
• Terms of the sale are Cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept Cheques or Amex.
• 18% Buyers Premium will be charged on all sales.
• All sales are subject to applicable taxes.
• Accounts must be settled the day of the auction and before any items may be removed from the premises.
• The items have been displayed for inspection and each purchaser shall be held satisfied as to the condition, identity and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make objection after the sale on any grounds whatsoever.
• The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times. The auctioneer reserves to right to take deposits . Deposits will be returned folowing the auction, or applied to the winner's total.
• In any case of dispute the Auctioneer's decision shall be final.
• All items are sold "As Is, Where Is" and lie at the purchaser's risk immediately.
Cards on file will be charged immediately following the auction, and invoices will be sent via email. The services below are currently being offered to bidders who may benefit from storing multiple items at our location and picking them up only so often. If you would like to arrange one or more of these services, email email@example.com, or please contact us directly at 604-299-4517.
Additional Removal Info:
Removal of items available only upon account having been settled in full on auction day via We are closed on Saturday & Sunday, except live auction Saturdays. Kwik is open for pickup Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm. Storage fees will apply for orders over $200 items not picked up by the date listed above. Space is at a premium. Items not removed within the allotted time will immediately be subject to storage. A $25 palletizing fee will be charged if Kwik staff is required to palletize your purchases in order to move them into our storage warehouse.
Additional Shipping Info:
Shipping is available from our location. Please provide local movers with your invoice # and bidder #, and call before they arrive. Please set up shipping for freight with your own carrier and send a bill of lading referencing your invoice # and bidder # to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 604-299-4517 Mon-Fri from 9-3 if you need help arranging freight. There is a $25 fee per standard 48"x40" pallet, custom pallets/multiple items will cost $40-$100 per pallet depending on size and strapping required. Kwik will help you arrange for shipping within the US and Canada.
Storage no longer available for invoices totalling less than $200 hammer price (before buyer's premium & taxes.) $25 per pallet, per week or portion thereof. Discounts for long term storage rates can be negotiated only in advance with full payment, and on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to arrange for storage, please email email@example.com or phone 604-299-4517 Mon-Fri from 9-3. If unpaid storage charges reach 25% of purchase price the item(s) will be resold, with the owner receiving 80% of the hammer price, less storage charges.