Online auction only. Ends January 15th 6pm(PST). Please view our FAQS and Terms and Conditions at www.kwikauctions.com
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone, email or LiveChat
• All items must be removed by Tuesday January 20th or storage fees will apply.
• Terms of the sale are Cash, Debit, Visa or Mastercard. We do not accept Cheques or Amex.
• 18% Buyers Premium will be charged on all sales. .
• All sales are subject to applicable taxes.
• Accounts must be settled the day of the auction and before any items may be removed from the premises.
• The items have been displayed for inspection and each purchaser shall be held satisfied as to the condition, identity and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make objection after the sale on any grounds whatsoever.
• The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times.
• In any case of dispute the Auctioneer's decision shall be final.
• All items are sold "As Is, Where Is" and lie at the purchaser's risk immediately.
Cards on file will be charged immediately following the auction, and invoices will be sent via email. The services below are currently being offered to bidders who may benefit from storing multiple items at locations and picking them up only so often. If you would like to arrange one or more of these services, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or please contact us directly at 604-299-4517.
Additional Removal Info:
Removal of items on accounts settled in full by the date listed above.We are closed on Sunday, and are open through the week from 9am-4pm. Storage fees will apply for items not picked up by the date listed above. Space is at a premium. Items not removed within the allotted time will immediately be subject to storage. A $25 palletizing fee will be charged if Kwik staff is required to palletize your purchases in order to move them into our storage warehouse.
Additional Shipping Info:
Shipping is available from our location. Please provide local movers with your invoice # and bidder #, and call before they arrive. Please set up shipping for freight with your own carrier and send a bill of lading referencing your invoice # and bidder # to email@example.com or call 604-299-4517 if you need help arranging freight. There is a $25 fee per standard 48"x40" pallet, custom pallets will cost $40-$100 depending on size and strapping required.
$25 per pallet, per week or portion thereof. Discounts for long term storage rates can be negotiated only in advance with full payment, and on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to arrange for storage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-299-4517 during regular hours