CLICK HERE TO VIEW BROCHURE
Wolfe Metal Fab
Auction Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 10:00 am EST. Doors open at 8 am.
Preview: Friday, November 15, 2019 from 9 am to 3:00 pm EST
Location: 299 Greensburg Rd., Lower Burrell, New Kensington, PA 15068
Featuring: (partial listing) Too much to list it all!
Amada & Cincinnati Shears, Chicago Press Brakes, Water Table, 72" Powered Pyramid Rolls, Roll Formers, Hydraulic Bender, Vertical & Horizontal Band Saws, Lincoln Welders, Binks Paint Booth, Powder Coating System, Seiki & Victor Lathe, DeVilbiss & Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors, Toyota & Clark Forklifts, Trailers, Wood Working Equipment, Iron Worker, Grinders, Drill Presses & much more!
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
Wolfe Metal Fab
299 Greensburg Rd.
New Kensington, PA 15068
No Merchandise may be removed until complete settlement has been made.
- All purchases shall be paid for in full on the day of the sale, unless a wire transfer is required. The wire transfer shall be sent no later than 11/18/19 by 3:00 PM.
- Purchases shall be paid for with cash, WV, PA or Ohio co. checks, credit card or wire transfer. Any other state checks will require bank letter of credit. Invoices up to $10,000.00 may be paid for with a company check. Invoices above $10,000.00 shall be paid for with a wire transfer.
- All items are sold as is where is and how is, with no warranties of any type expressed or implied concerning the merchandise being sold. Responsibility for items & all risk of loss passes to the buyer upon declaration that the item has been sold
- Descriptions of merchandise contained in the catalog are intended for general information purposes only. Please examine items carefully before bidding as no refunds will be given.
- A Buyer’s Premium of 12% applies to all lots sold inhouse, 15% online. 3% surcharge for credit cards
- $5 minimum bid.
- No one under the age of 18 years of age is permitted to register or bid.
- A properly stamped invoice, authenticated by our cashier, will be required by our check-out personnel in order that you may remove the items. Any discrepancies must be brought to our attention prior to removal from the property.
- The auctioneers may remove items from the sale at their discretion.
- The auctioneer is the sole authority on any disputed bid, and his word is final. We reserve the right to correct any clerical errors and to re-invoice if necessary.
- If a dispute arises out of this contract that cannot be settled through negotiation or mediation, any-and-all court proceeding shall take place in Butler, Pa.16101.
- All machines are either disconnected at the plug or at the quick disconnect box, box not included.
- Removal dates and times: Saturday after the end of the auction until 5:00 pm. Monday through Friday 11/18-11/22 from 9 am to 4 pm. All other dates by appointment only. Call auctioneer to schedule. Items not picked up by 11/27/19 at 4:00 will be considered abandoned, unless prior arrangements have been made with the auctioneer.
- Storage fees will apply for items picked up after 11/27/19 Call or see auctioneer for details. Additional $150 per day fee for checkout on the day you pick up.
- NSF or stop payment checks are subject to a $35.00 returned check fee