Former Assets of Campbells Soup Final Auction
All Purchasers requiring rigging services must use the Exclusive Rigger, National Rigging Transportation, who have been approved to work on site. Contact info:
NATIONAL RIGGING TRANSPORTATION
CONTACT: DARREN CHAPMAN
CLICK HERE FOR RIGGING QUOTES.
Auction Date: lots start closing on Wednesday, December 4th at 9:00 am EST
Location: 175 Toronto St., Toronto, Ontario
Preview: Monday & Tuesday, December 2nd and 3rd from 9 am to 4 pm
STRICT REMOVAL DEADLINES APPLY!
All small carry out items must be removed by December 13, 2019. Remainder of assets must be removed by January 15, 2020.
Campbell Soup Final Sale, Toronto, Canada
Large Offering of
Vegetable Prep & Processing
Canning & Labeling Equipment
Aseptic Sterilization & Packaging
Boilers & Refrigeration Equipment
Vegetable Prep & Process
o Complete vegetable dewatering, destoning & brush wash system
o Gouda steam peeling system with continuous abrasive peeler station
o Dutch Tech hot water blancher systems (New installation in 2017)
o Lyco model 8600 rotary blancher systems, 60” dia. x 24’ long drums
o Like new MTC frozen vegetable breakers with model LEC bin dumpers
o Olney destoner, Cornell vortex hydro pumps, & Andritz hydro-sieves
Mixing, Blending & Particulate Cutting
o A&M 250 cu ft double ribbon blenders, models DRB 800
o Urschel model D Comitrol particulate emulsion cutter on load cells
o Norman Liquifying systems with Schick weigh feed hoppers
o Pardo 300 gallon 100 psi jacketed cook & mix kettles (system)
o APV cream blending skid with 400 gal blend tanks & pump sets
o Assortment of stainless holding tanks & positive displacement pumps
Late Model Pasteurizing Systems (Qty 3)
o APV SR-6 Glo and R-51, 316 ss plate & frame heat exchangers
o Multi pass hot loop holding tubes with recirculation pumps
o Waukesha 130 UI positive displacement pumps with speed controllers
o Micromotion flow metering sets with integrated transmitters
o ABB CM30 process controllers with Commander chart recorders
o Dedicated 3 tank CIP system skid with 500 gallon tanks & pumps
Aseptic Processing & Packaging Lines
o JBT / FMC Food Tech tubular sterilizer system with feed & CIP tanks
o FMC Food Tech high pressure triplex reciprocating piston pump
o FMC aseptic horiz. buffer storage tanks with surge manifolds
o SIG Combibloc particulate fillers for 200, 250, 350, 375 & 500 ml
o Hartness Dynac 6400 carton accumulators with Eagle X-ray machines
o Wide assortment of stainless frame table top carton conveyor runs
Canning & Labeling Equipment
o Elmar 28 station piston filler, PRE-528-I, with volumetric pocket filler
o FMC & ABS Sterilmatic cooker coolers, 2 & 6 shell systems for 401 can
o Zilli & Bellini 2 station rotary pocket filler with Flexicon ingredient loader
o Whallon brite depalletizers, Krones labelers, SK case packing systems
o Alvey high level automatic case palletizers with Amba Flex spiral elevators
o Empty can depalletizers by Priorty One, Busse & American Can Company
Product Handling & Flour Systems
o Wide assortment of MTC hydraulic bin dumpers with floor scales
o Frozen vegetable inspection platforms with cluster breakers
o Big Bag flour unloading systems with Roots vacuum blowers
o Schick 4 station flour handling system with Dresser Roots blowers
o MTC frozen lump breakers with Loma IQ2 inspection table
o Vegetable receiving hoppers, auger conveyors & dewatering shakers
Process Boilers; Water Storage & Refrigeration
o Cleaver Brooks 250 psi / 90,000 lb/hr HRSG steam generator (2014)
o Durpro 250 psi reverse osmosis system with Powerflex VFD’s (2014)
o Cleaver Brooks & Foster Wheeler 250 psi process package boilers
o New 20,000 Gallon waste water recovery tank with Gould pumps
o (4) 20K stainless hot & tempered water storage tanks with pump sets
o Vilter refrigeration compressors, cooling towers & chiller packages
Please contact Terrance Jacobs for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-660-1367 ext 225
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
TCL Asset Group Inc. Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. A Buyers Premium of 18% will be in effect for this auction. Auction is conducted and payable in US Dollars.
2. All invoices must be paid in full no later than December 6, 2019 no later than 4:00 pm, local time.
3. Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Deadline for removal of small carry out assets is no later December 13, 2019. All other assets must be removed no later than January 15, 2020. Payment must be received in full prior to removal.
4. Site Supervisor: Peter Keeley 647-293-3447.
AUCTIONEERS ROLE IN ONLINE AUCTIONS
Subject to amendments and modifications announced by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction, any person participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit equal to 25% of purchases is required at the time of sale. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in full within the time period herein provided, in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. Payment methods are as follows: Canadian and local buyers shall make payment by way of Cash, Certified Cheque, Bank Draft or Wire Transfer. US and other foreign buyers shall make payment by way of Wire Transfer only. Deposits on account of purchases may be made in advance of the auction. Deposits will be refunded immediately after the auction if no purchase is made. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before time of sale.
2. Sales taxes arising on a sale shall be paid to the Auctioneer at the time of sale. Purchasers claiming exemptions from taxes shall provide proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer of their entitlement to claim such exemption. In the absence of proof satisfactory to the Auctioneer taxes shall be paid by the purchaser.
3. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to purchase for the account of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all subject to prior sale.
4. All sales shall be concluded on the fall of the hammer (when time expires) or as indicated by the Auctioneer and no purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN "AS IS – WHERE IS", "IN PLACE", "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES. WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION, OR OTHERWISE.
NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED BY REASON OF AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOGUE ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHERWISE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATIONS.
6. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions. The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs of removal and shall be liable for any damage, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations and all requirements established by the Auctioneer for the removal of articles, including requirements as to bonding of movers. Please refer to the Removal Terms & Conditions herein provided.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
8. Time shall be of the essence. If a purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per cent per annum), legal fees, removal and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00 per sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
9. The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his principals.
10. This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneers believe the descriptions contained herein to be correct but make no warranty in connection herewith. Auctioneers announcements on day of sale take precedence over published information.
11. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot, the Auctioneers sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot only.
12. Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place, with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
13. Purchasers acknowledge that TCL Asset Group Inc. or associates are not the shippers or exporters of any purchased items being shipped from the auction site.
14. These terms and conditions together with any amendments or modifications expressly made by the Auctioneer at the time of the auction constitute all the terms and conditions with respect to the sale of the articles at this auction. There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings, or collateral agreements except as hereinabove provided.
The following are terms & conditions for all Purchasers, their employees, riggers, contractors and agents; (who will be further referred to as "Purchasers/Movers/Riggers", who participate in the disconnection and/or removal of equipment/articles to abide by.
*All invoices must be paid in full before commencement of removal. Check with TCL Asset Group Inc.’s site representative. All Purchasers requiring rigging services must use the Exclusive Riggers who have been approved to work on site - for details please contact our office.
1. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers are responsible to remove all articles purchased.
2. PURCHASERS/MOVERS/RIGGERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER DISCONNECTION AND TERMINATION OF ALL ELECTRICAL, WATER AND/OR AIR LINES TO YOUR EQUIPMENT AS STIPULATED BY SITE REPRESENTATIVE; THE SHEARING OF ANCHOR BOLTS FLUSH WITH THE FLOOR; LEAVING YOUR WORK AREA IN BROOM SWEPT MANNER; THE ERECTING OF SAFETY BARRIERS AS REQUIRED WHERE PITS OR HOLES HAVE BEEN CREATED AS A RESULT OF EQUIPMENT REMOVAL; THE REMOVAL, OFF PREMISES, OF ALL HAZARDOUS WASTE OR OIL CONTAMINANTS CONTAINED THEREIN OF PURCHASED ASSETS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH ALL ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS; ANY SPECIFIC TERMS OR CONDITIONS INDICATED BY THE AUCTIONEER AT THE TIME OF SALE.
a. All Termination of GAS lines will be disconnected and capped by a licensed gas fitter.
b. All ELECTRICAL disconnects to be done in accordance with any federal, state/provincial or local codes.
c. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL ALL THE AFORMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF TCL ASSET GROUP INC. SITE REPRESENTATIVE.
d. RIGGERS: Quote your customers accordingly; you shall be liable for all costs in compliance with the above.
e. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall assume all responsibility and liability for any and all articles
"staged" for shipment, before it leaves the premises.
3. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers must provide to TCL Asset Group Inc. a certificate of insurance of not less than $5,000,000.00 evidencing statutory workers compensation and employers liability insurance and automotive and comprehensive liability insurance coverage (bodily injury
and property damage) per person and occurrence naming TCL ASSET GROUP INC. as well as the Auction name and address.
4. Where available, bridge cranes and/or hoists may only be used by certified crane operators with insurance and only with the expressed written permission of crane owner and/or TCL Asset Group Inc.
5. TCL Asset Group Inc. site representative must examine all articles being loaded out and check off Purchasers shipping invoice.
6. Purchasers/Movers/Riggers shall be held liable for all costs and damages or repairs to property as a result of their negligence.
7. Hours of removal are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm, unless otherwise specified. Anyone requiring access beyond our published deadlines is subject to a non-negotiable per diem rate.
8. NO ARTICLE(S) SHALL LEAVE THE PREMISES UNTIL THE AFOREMENTIONED HAVE BEEN COMPLETED TO THE SATISFACTION OF A TCL ASSET GROUP INC. EMPLOYEE/SITE REPRESENTATIVE.