Auction Date & Time: Lots start closing on Wednesday, July 6th at 13:00 pm MT
Location: 23517 TWP RD 502 Leduc County
From Edmonton on QEII take Airport Exit (which is TWP RD 502), go east through Nisku across Secondary Highway 814 to sale site
From Leduc QEII take Airport Exit go east through Nisku across Secondary Highway 814 continue to sale site
From Sherwood Park take Highway 21 south to Airport turnoff (TWP Rd 502) go west to sale site.
Removal: Pick up will be held on July 7 & 8 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MT
For information equipment and firearms contact Clay at 780-922-0672
For information on Grain bins call Chris 780-893-2075
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
1. A $200 Dollar Preauthorization Is Processed for Each Bidder. It Will Be Voided If No purchase Is made or Voided When Payment Is Made.
2. We Require A Credit Card, Expiry Date, and Its Security Digit Code
3. Zimmerman Auctions will try to determine Age, Condition or Any Other information regarding the items. All sales are final and the Bidder Agrees that they will pay for Purchases made by them.
4. As-Is /Where-Is: Item Descriptions Can Be Used as A Guide. Accuracy is not Guaranteed or Warranted. Zimmerman Auctions Ltd. Will Not Be Liable as A Result of Defects or Inaccuracies in The Description or Quantity or Quality. All Lots are made available for Inspection Prior To The Auction and It Is the responsibility of the bidder to Inspect the items Prior To Bidding on them
5. In All Cases Bidders Shall Be the Sole Judge of The Item and Its Value.
6. Max Bids: We recommend Entering Your Maximum Bid Amounts Early to Avoid Missing the Close of Sale. Your Maximum Bid Amounts Will Not Be Visible to Other Bidders and The System Will Place Your Bids on Your Behalf Only as Required to Keep You in The High Bid Position Up to Your Maximum.
7. All Bidders Are Encouraged to View the Items for Sale Prior To Bidding on Auction Day.
8. In No Event Shall Zimmerman Auctions Ltd. Or the Seller Be Held Responsible for Any Warranty or Fitness for a Particular Purpose.
9. The Buyer Hereby Agrees to Indemnify and hold Zimmerman Auctions Ltd. and the Seller Free from Any and All Liability, Loss, Damages, And Other Expenses Arising from the loading of purchases. Zimmerman Auctions Ltd. will not be responsible for any shipping arrangements or costs.
10. Zimmerman Auctions Ltd Is providing Time On-Line Only Bidding as a Service to The Buyer and Seller. The Bidder Agrees and Understands That This Service May or May Not Function Correctly on Day or Days of Auction. Under No Circumstances Shall the Bidder Have Any Claim Against Zimmerman Auctions Ltd. or Anyone Else If the Internet Fails to Work Correctly Before or During the Auction. Zimmerman Auctions Ltd Will Not Be Responsible for Any Missed Bids from Any Source.
11. Auction Is Subject Errors & Omissions, Additions & Deletions.
12. Terms: Cash / Credit Card/ E-Transfer / Bank Transfer / All Payments Must Be In Canadian Funds.
13. All Items Must Be paid for prior to removal. Items must removed on Pick up Dates unless other arrangements have been made with the seller.