Rollformers, Cut Off Presses, Mechanical & Hydulic Presses, Coil Handling Equipment, Tool Room Equipment, Welders, Robots, Benders & More!!!
SALE DATE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019 - LOTS BEGIN CLOSING AT 12 NOON E.S.T.
THREE INSPECTION LOCATIONS - "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY"
LOCATION 1 - "Marine City Location" - Tuesday January 8, 2019 & Wednesday January 9, 2019 - 8am - 4pm E.S.T. / 7177 Marine City Highway, Marine City, Michigan 48039
LOCATION 2 - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - "Clinton Township Location" - 23500 John Gorsuch Drive, Clinton Township, Michigan 48036
LOCATION 3 - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - 'New Baltimore Location" - 36870 Green Street, New Baltimore, Michigan 48047
All payments must be received in full within 48 hour of the sale closing. The Buyer may not removed a lot(s) until their invoice is paid in full. All lots must be removed by Tuesday January 22, 2019. No items will be removed the day of the sale, January 10, 2019.
A Buyers Premium of 18% will be charged at this sale. A 6% Sales Tax will be added to the buyer’s invoice where applicable. If the Buyer claims sales tax exemption they must supply the Auctioneer with their sales tax license. A 3.5% charge will be added for credit card purchases. Credit Card payments are limited to $5,000.00 per Bidder. Bidder may only use one Credit Card for payments.
BUYER - If you are able to carry your purchased lot you do not have to pay a loading charge. Buyer will be able to bring in a hand cart only. The buyer cannot bring in their own fork lift or power equipment of any kind into any of the three auction locations to assist in the removal process.
EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE - C3 EQUIPMENT - CRIS CHARTIER, PHONE: 586-506-7707 / Email: email@example.com. All loading charges will be made directly to C3 Equipment. If a Bidder buys multiple lots C3 will negotiate the loading cost. The Buyer will not be billed through Bidspotter.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
1. All Bidders of this auction sale agree that they have read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions of this auction sale.
2. All Bidders are required to give their full company name, contact name, company address, phone number, and email address.
3. Each Buyer outside the United States is required to provide 25% deposit by cash, certified check, or wire transfer 24 hours prior to biding. No personal or company checks will be accepted.
4. Buyers are required to pay in full within two business days after close of the auction and prior to removing their awarded items.
5. No items will be removed during the auction.
6. During inspections all Buyers must be properly dressed with closed toe shoes and long sleeve shirts, safety glasses and ear protection.
7. All items must be removed by Tuesday January 22, 2019, 4pm. Unless prior arrangements are made with written notice given by the Auctioneer - all items not removed by January 22, 2019 at 4pm will be considered abandonded and any monies paid will be retained by the auctioneer.
8. A Buyers Premium of 18% will be charged at this sale. A 6% Sales Tax will be added to the buyer’s invoice where applicable. If the Buyer claims sales tax exemption they must supply the Auctioneer with their sales tax license. A 3.5% charge will be added for credit card purchases. Credit Card payments are limited to $5,000.00 per Bidder. Bidder may only use one Credit Card for payments.
9. The Auctioneer makes no warranties as to descriptions or usefulness of the items purchased. All items sold as is, where is and with all faults and without warranty.
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any item(s) from the sale at anytime with out prior notice.
11. The auctioneer is not responsible for equipment removed by a third party. All loading charges are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
12. C3 Equipment is the exclusive rigger for this auction sale. Contact Cris Chartier at 586-506-7707. If the Buyer buys multiple lots C3 Equipment will negotiate the loading cost. The rigging charge for each item is in the lot description section for this auction sale.
All Payments to be made to:
Pressbid Auctions LLC
1955 Hilton Road
Ferndale, MI 48220
WIRE TRANSFER INFO: