DC Environmental Services, Auction Equipment, Lawn & Garden, Vehicles, Tools, Timed Auction
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: This is an auction you will want to participate in. It is a good quality and also new inventory,
Auction Date: lots start closing on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:00 am MDT
Location: Montgomery Auction Sales Cenrer
1 mile North of Blackfalds, Alberta, on Highway 2A, 2 miles East on Lakeside Sargent Rd.
15% Buyers Premium applies on all online purchases.
Featuring: Too much to list all!
CHARLTON AUCTION SERVICES – AUCTION EQUIPMENT
1-2001 Shop-Bilt 24 Ft T/A 5W Auction Office Trailer w/ Lights, Heater Bathroom & Auction Booth Combo, Speakers & PA
1-8Ft Full View Bergen Auction Sound Unit & Speakers & Amp, Stands & Portable Trailer Stand
1-2011 Big Tex 18 Ft Flat Deck T/A Trailer Rigged with 2-Port-a-Potties
DC ENVIROMENTAL SERVICES LTD.– Sylvan Lake
C-CAN WASTE WATER PROCESSING SYSTEMS
1-New Western Pump 24Ft Skidded Self Contained Enclosed Waste Water Processing System w/10 Aluminum Grinder Boxes
2- Used Western Pump 24Ft Skidded Self Contained Enclosed Waste Water Processing Systems
Processers & Boat are Located @ 18 Schneck Industrial Rd. Sylvan Lake Call Don @ 403-350-5199 for more info
Also 40- Waste Water 20-Gal Lift Stations (Grinder Boxes) w/Submersible Sewage Transfer Pumps, & Water Heaters, 1 ½” & 2” R7 Refectix Insulated Water Hoses w/Heat Trace, Quantity of PVC & Rubber Couplers, Quantity 2 & 3”x10 Ft Black PVC Pipe, Etc.
VEHICLES & TRAILER
2008 Dodge Truck Ram 35001-Ton 4x4 Truck w/Cummins, S/B, Trailer Pkg, Air Ride
2002 Chev K1500 4x4Extended Cab Truck w/Long Box, AT, V8 Gas
2016 Cargo Mate 8x16 FT Enclosed Trailerw/Fold-Down Rear Door, Man Door
2000 Bay Liner Boat– No Motor & Trailer (Boat - Located @ 18 Schneck Industrial Rd. Sylvan Lake Call Don @ 403-350-5199)
SHOP EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
12-Wurth 80 Compartment Bolt Bins W/ Stand & Bolt Hardware, Expanded Metal Storage Cage, 12- Portable Power Service Panel Breaker Boxes W/ Stands, Quantity Of HD Power Cords50 -200 Ft, Mastercraft 10" Table Top Drill Press, GI Table Top Drill Press, Angle Grinders, Record 1 Ton Bench Vise, Halogen Work Lights, Electric & Cordless Power Tools, Air Tools, Hand Wrenches, L/O Assorted Bar Clamps, Sledge Hammers, Jackson Wheel Barrow, L/O Electrical Boxes, Poly Rope - 1300ft., Wood Working Tools, Mechanics Tools, Air Compressor, Checker-Plated Crossover Tool Box, Extension & Step Ladders, Garden Wagon, Welding Gauges, Cutting Torches, Cable, Brooms, Shovels, Rakes, Scrapers, 6000W Propane Powered Generator, Portable Refillable Air Tank, Mobile Garden Hose Reel & Hose, L/O Reflective Insulation, High Bay Light Bulbs, Telescoping Halogen Work Lights, 2-Ton Lever Chain Hoists, Load Boomers, 2-Ton Floor Jacks, Stabilizer Truck Hitch W/Bars, Fog/Spot Lights For 2003 Dodge, Chain Slings, Gear Pullers, Beacon Light, Swivel Vise, Hub Sockets, Electric Bucket Heater, Screws, Bolts, Tool Boxes & Contents, Foldable Cargo Carrier, 2-Bike Rack, 4WD Ball Joint Service Set, Macpherson Strut Spring Hook Compressor, Bosch Hammer Drills, Makita Chop Saw, Platform Dollies, Jet Pumps, Ridgid Pedestal Drill Press, Submersible Pumps, Hitch Receivers, Parts Washer, Oxy/Acc Cart W/Gauges & Cutting Torches, Bench Grinder, Lincoln Air Powered Grease Pump W/Pt. Grease, Wacker GP6600 Generator, 6-Ton Jack Stands, Battery Charger / Boosters, Shop Vacuums, Gas Powered Pressure Washer, Portable Air Tanks, Emergency Warning Triangles, Trouble Light, Crow Bars, Electric Trolling Boat Motor, Liberty Pumps Sump, Jet Water Pumps 10" Trailer Jack , 2000lb Implement Jack, Ridgid Micro CA-100 Inspection Camera , Easy Heat Pipe Heating Cables, Electrical Fittings, Makita Drill, Assorted Flashlights, Dewalt Cordless Drill Kit, Simplex 56M Jack - 10 Ton, 36" Aluminum Pipe Wrench, 2 – Welders Pipe Stands W/ V-Tops, Giant CT416 3 In 1 Inverter Air Plasma Arc Cutting Machine, Mig Welder 1Ph 230v W/ Extra New Tips, Welding Rods, Telescope Tripod, Micronta Deluxe Metal Detector, 28"X28" HD Steel Work Bench w/Castors, Victor 3 1/2" Vise, 115V Outlet & Cord, Grease Guns, Tiger Torch W/Hose & Regulator, 20-Ton Air/Hyd. Bottle Jack, CP 1" Air Impact, IR 1" Air Impact, Milwaukee 1/2" Hole Hawg HD Rev. Drill, Ridgid Pipe Wrenches, Manual Small Bore Weld Rotator W/ 3 Jaw Self Centering Chuck, Victor MT200-C Barrel Cutting Torch, LPG Heater W/ Hose & Regulator, Ridgid 65R Pipe Threader 1" - 2", Ridgid 65A Pipe Threader 1" - 2", Ridgid 2A Pipe Cutter 1/8" - 2", 2-50 Amp 230V HD Extension Cords, Craftsman 10" Chop Saw, Hobart Welder W/ Cables, Homemade Picnic Cooler, New Portable /Adjustable Workman’s Platform, Pipe Cones, Fuel Storage Tanks, 250 Gal LPG Pig & More
Full Catalog Coming Soon!. Register now.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Pre-register with BidSpotter.com to Bid On-Line Arrangements for shipping or pick up will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS,DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted.
2.We require a CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and it`s SECURITY DIGIT CODE.
3.Montgomery Auction Services Ltd and the Seller have made every effort to provide accurate description of all items. However, all property is sold AS-IS - WHERE-IS. It is the buyer`s responsibility to determine exact age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The bidder shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale on any grounds what-so- ever. The bidder agrees that everything is as-is where-is and may not refuse to pay for his purchases for any reason.
4. In all cases the bidder shall be the sole judge of the item and its value.
5. If possible we strongly urge the items or items be personally inspected prior to you bidding on auction day.
6. In no event shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or the seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Montgomery Auction Services and the Seller free from any and all liability, loss, costs, damages, and other expenses arising from the loading or shipping out of equipment on the buyer`s behalf.
8. All purchases made through Bidspotter can be made in the following ways, invoice amounts up to $2000 can be processed through the credit card provided when registering on Bidpotter. Purchases over $2000 can be made by e-transfer, wire transfer, or paid in person with debit &/or credit card. All purchases must be paid for in Canadian Funds by Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), or Bank Wire Transfer within 24 hours after the completion of the auction. No purchases shall be removed until paid for in full. A 15% Internet fee/buyers fee will be applied to the hammer price along any applicable tax.
9. Bidders must provide a $ 200.00 Canadian refundable pre-authorization by credit card.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd is providing Internet live bidding as a service to the bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on day of auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
15% INTERNET FEE/BUYERS FEE FOR PURCHASES MADE ON BIDSPOTTER
SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS & OMISSIONS
TERMS: CASH/CERTIFIED CHEQUE/DIRECT BANK WIRE /CREDIT CARD
EVERYTHING SOLD IN CANADIAN FUNDS
REMOVAL: REMOVAL IS COMPLETELY THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
REMOVAL : BY FRIDAY OCTOBER 25TH, 2019 @ 3:00 PM