BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Pre-register with BidSpotter.com to Bid On-Line or Make Arrangements to Attend the Auction in Person. Arrangements for shipping or pick up will be the responsibility of the buyer. All items must be removed by
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.All Bidders must provide their FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, PERMANENT ADDRESS,DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS at which they can be contacted.
2.We require a CREDIT CARD NUMBER, EXPIRY DATE and it`s SECURITY DIGIT CODE.
3.Montgomery Auction Services Ltd and the Seller have made every effort to provide accurate description of all items. However, all property is sold AS-IS - WHERE-IS. It is the buyer`s responsibility to determine exact age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. The bidder shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale on any grounds what-so- ever. The bidder agrees that everything is as-is where-is and may not refuse to pay for his purchases for any
4. In all cases the bidder shall be the sole judge of the item and its value.
5. If possible we strongly urge the items or items be personally inspected prior to you bidding on auction day.
6. In no event shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or the seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Montgomery Auction Services and the Seller free from any and all liability, loss, costs, damages, and other expenses arising from the loading or shipping out of equipment on the buyer`s behalf.
8. All purchases must be paid for in Canadian Funds by Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa), or Bank Wire Transfer within 24 hours after the completion of the auction. No purchases shall be removed until paid for in full. A 13% Internet fee/buyers fee will be applied to the hammer price along any applicable tax.
9. Bidders must provide a $ 500.00 Canadian refundable deposit by credit card.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd is providing Internet live bidding as a service to the bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on day of auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
13% INTERNET FEE/BUYERS FEE FOR PURCHASES MADE ON BIDSPOTTER
SUBJECT TO ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, ERRORS & OMISSIONS
TERMS: CASH/CERTIFIED CHEQUE/DIRECT BANK WIRE /CREDIT CARD
NO SUNDAY REMOVAL
NO REMOVAL OF LARGE ITEMS DURING THE AUCTION
EVERYTHING SOLD IN CANADIAN FUNDS
REMOVAL: BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 9TH 2018 – REMOVAL IS COMPLETELY THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY