BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
10% Buyer's Premium added to all high bids to determine sales price. 3% Buyer's Premium to be added to Online Bidders for a total of 13%. All bidders must register and provide proper identification. All items sold "As-Is-Where-Is" without warranty of any kind- expressed or implied. All items sell to the highest bidder with no minimum or reserve. All purchases must be paid for in full within one hour of the auction on the day of the sale. U.S. funds via cash, cashier's check, or certified check. All company or personal checks MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE FOR THIS AUCTION - NO EXCEPTIONS! " Sample Letter" On bank letter head, Mr. _____________ has funds in the amount of $____________._ good through___________(auction date)". "We cannot accept your check without this letter. MasterCard and Visa also accepted with additional 3% service fee. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS. THE AUCTION COMPANY AND IT'S AUTHORITIES MAKE NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES - EXPRESSED IMPLIED. PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN INSPECTIONS.