INSPECT BEFORE YOU BUY!! Inspection by appointment on Wednesday December 1st, 2021. Contact Randy R 614-596-6392 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment. PLEASE INSPECT BEFORE YOU BUY.
Payment: All bills must be paid by Mondayay December 6th, 2021, without exception. For payment questions call Swetha at 847-499-7042, accepted payment is direct deposit, or wire transfer or cash on site.
Removal: is by appointment only. ALL PURCHASES TO BE REMOVED BY 12/17/2021, to schedule a removal appointment call or text Randy R 614-596-6392 or firstname.lastname@example.org Removal/loading/packing/etc. is the responsibility of the buyer, compnay will load skids into buyer's trailer.
Purchases must be removed in their entirety, any lot not removed by Dec. 17th, 2021, will be considered abandoned and no refunds will be issued for abandoned lots.
INSPECT BEFORE YOU BID!
Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer/seller makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the sale. This listing is intended to provide general information of the equipment being offered and is subject to errors, omissions, additions, or deletions. Items offered may or may not necessarily be sold as described and/or photographed in this auction, please inspect & see updated bulk inventory detail & lot catalog attached.
Everything is being sold "AS IS-WHERE IS".
Expiration Dates: Company states individual package expiration dates range from 8/27/2022 - 10/22/2022, quantities and expiration dates will vary between lots.
If any companies have expressed interest in doing removal/packing/shipping work at this auction for a fee, they will be listed below. HyperAMS does not endorse or recommend any removal/rigging/shipping companies and buyer should be sure that they have properly qualified any removal company they chose and that any insurance requirements the buyer requires is meet by the company they pick.
If any companies have expressed interest in doing transportation, packing/shipping, or exporting work at this auction for a fee (paid by the buyer) they are listed below. You may use any rigger you would like if they met the insurance requirement of the auction company/seller. Email Jake at email@example.com if you would like a sample of the certificate of insurance.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Office: 253-858-6777 Toll Free: 866-597-2437
Terms and Conditions
1. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to register and give full name, address. All perspective international webcast bidders must post a 10% deposit of approximate planned spending budget or minimum of $5,000.00 in-order to be approved. No exceptions will be made
1A. Expiration Dates: Company states individual package expiration dates range from 8/27/2022 - 10/22/2022, quantities and expiration dates will vary between lots.
2.Sales Tax, Sales Tax in Groveport, OH is 7.50%. Buyer is responsible for any applicable Sales and Use Taxes. Buyer will supply AUCTION COMPANY/SELLER with documentation and proof, that is acceptable to the State in which the assets are located, prior to the Auctioneer making any exemption of tax. Should the State reject such documentation buyer will make the payment of said taxes immediately and agrees to defend Company/Seller from any and all tax claims. In any case the sales tax liability remains the sole obligation of the purchaser. For purchases without proof of exemption, sales tax at the applicable rate of will be added to the purchase price plus the buyer’s premium and remitted to the Auction Company. Titled vehicles are not taxed at the time of the auction, the buyer will pay tax at the time of title application.
3. A Buyer’s Premium of Eighteen Percent (18%) of the bid price will be added to the price of each item purchased to arrive at the total purchase price.
4. AUCTIONEER reserves the right to group, reduce, add, or delete lots. AUCTIONEER reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner.
5. REMOVAL: is by appointment only. ALL PURCHASES TO BE REMOVED BY 12/17/2021, to schedule a removal appointment call or text Randy R 614-596-6392 or firstname.lastname@example.org w/ your buyer's number. Removal/loading/packing/etc. is the responsibility of the buyer, lots are to be removed in their entirety. Company will load pallets into buyers trailer.
Purchases must be removed in their entirety, any lot not removed by December 17th, 2021, will be considered abandoned and no refunds will be issued for abandoned lots.
6. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, AUCTIONEER/SELLER makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained or the fitness for duty of any of the assets. All assets are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS, NO EXCEPTIONS”. PLEASE INSPECT.
7. If for any reason an item shall become non-deliverable, AUCTIONEER/SELLER shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery, or for any other matter or thing, to any Buyer of any lot, other than for the return to the Buyer of monies actually paid to AUCTIONEER/SELLER for said lot, should the Buyer be entitled thereto. No adjustments will be made after the assets are removed from the sale site.
8. PAYMENT: Invoices must be paid in full by Monday Dec. 6th, 2021 without exception. A buyer’s fee (18%) will be applied to all invoiced sales and sales tax will apply without appropriate proof of exemption. Auctioneer does not accpet credit card payments, acceptable forms of payment are direct deposit, ACH, wire transfer, or cash onsite, auctioneer does not & will not accept any credit card payments.
NO ASSETS WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS FULLY PAID.
9. MANNER OF PAYMENT: All deposits and balances due shall be payable to the order of HYPERAMS, LLC. All payments must be made by Direct Deposit, ACH, or Wire Transfer. WE DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS. All payments must be made prior to showing up to E.O.B. Dec. 17th, 2021.
10. All assets are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and buyer acknowledges they have inspected all assets prior to bidding. While all care was taken in gathering information on the equipment that is for sale, AUCTIONEER/Seller will not be held responsible for the correctness of the descriptions. INSPECT BEFORE YOU BUY! Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the sale. This listing is intended to provide general information of the equipment being offered and is subject to errors, omissions, additions or deletions. Items offered may or may not necessarily be sold as described and/or photographed in this brochure or other marketing material.
11. All persons are inspecting, bidding and removing assets at their own risk and liability without recourse on AUCTIONEER/SELLER. Further the undersigned and their employees or agents agree to hold AUCTIONEER/SELLER and their agents and employees harmless from all claims of any kind or type.
12. All sales are in US Dollars.
13. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you signify that you have the authority and you are binding your company, yourself (as an individual and/or employee) and any agents or persons who conduct business using your buyers number and/or under your employment or control. This includes liability as to payment and all disclaimers.
14. Buyer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AUCTIONEER/SELLER their directors, officers, employees and other agent representatives from and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses, damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred or suffered by such person arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the assets sold hereunder.
15. Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, or any alleged breach of the terms hereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules, procedures, and regulations promulgated by the American Arbitration Association (“Arbitration Proceeding”). The arbitration hearing shall be held in the State of Illinois. The Parties hereby agree that the award rendered by the person conducting the Arbitration Proceeding (“Arbitrator”) shall be final and non-appealable, and judgment may be entered upon the award in any court of competent jurisdiction. The Arbitrator shall not have the authority to award punitive damages against either Party. The Party who files notice of demand for an Arbitration Proceeding (“Initiator”) must assert in such demand all claims then known to the Initiator against the other Party (“Respondent”), and the Initiator may amend its demands and claims only with the consent of the Arbitrator.
16. Backup Bidder: If a winner at the auction does not meet obligations to pay for the lot purchased, the next highest bidder will be considered the winning bidder and will be required to close on such purchase within the terms and conditions herein.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The AUCTIONEER may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be posted online prior to the auction.
18. All online bids are considered offers until the auctioneer sends out the invoices for the auction, at which time the sale is final. Auctioneer reserve the right to, (1) cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule the sale of an individual lot, auction and/or auction event, (2) make changes to the auction’s closing, inspection, or removal times, or (3) take any other action the Auctioneer deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of this sale/auction. It is recommended that you check your emails often during the auction for updates and/or changes to the auction process