COMPLETE WINDOW AND DOOR MANUFACTURER
ONLINE AUCTION ONLY - LOTS START CLOSING WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 28,2018 AT 10AM
INSPECTION DATE: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 25TH AND MONDAY NOVEMBER 26TH, 9AM-4PM OR BY APPOINTMENT
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 29TH FROM 12-4PM, FRIDAY NOVEMBER 30 FROM 9AM - 4:30 PM
MONDAY DEC03 to THURSDAY DEC06 FROM 9AM - 4:30PM
NOTE: ALL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REMOVAL OF THEIR ITEMS. PLEASE BRING ALL PACKING MATERIAL & TOOLS REQUIRED FOR THE REMOVAL. WE ARE THERE ONLY IN A SUPERVISORY CAPACITY.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START THE BIDDING PROCESS.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms and Conditions
CRESCENT COMMERCIAL CORPORATION
Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
AUCTION WILL BE CONDUCTED IN CDN DOLLARS
18% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR ALL ONLINE PURCHASES.
1. All invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday November 30, 2018 at 4pm.
2. Deadline for removal of all assets is no later than December 06,2018 at 4pm. Payment must be received in full prior to removal.
3. Site Supervisor: Justin LaRosa 514-638-3007
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Persons participating in the auction shall be bound by ALL of the following terms and conditions, which are subject to amendments and modifications by the Auctioneer at the time of auction.
- This catalogue is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer believes the descriptions contained herein to be correct, but make no warranty in connection therewith.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to sell subject to reserve and to bid for its own account and for the accounts of others, whether by verbal or written proxy, all lots are subject to prior sale.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding or attending at the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
- All Articles will be sold to the highest bidder conforming to the bid process, provided that the Auctioneer reserves the right to sell articles by individual, group lots and "In Bulk," as he deems appropriate. The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell on behalf of third parties, its own account or on the account of others. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders or as to any bid, the lot in question may, at the Auctioneers discretion, be immediately put up again and resold. The Auctioneer shall regulate all matters relating to the conduct of the auction and his decision shall be final and binding on all bidders. The record kept by the clerk of sale, shall in all cases be accepted by the bidder as final.
- All sales shall be concluded as indicated by the Auctioneer and no Purchaser may thereafter revoke his bid. Title to the lots purchased shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price is received.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN "AS IS WHERE IS," "IN PLACE" "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORYOR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, AS TO TITLE, DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUANTITY, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, STATE, CONDITION, LOCATION OR OTHERWISE. NO SALE SHALL BE INVALIDATED AND THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR A MISDESCRIPTION OF ANY ARTICLE OR LOT WHETHER CONTAINED IN A CATALOGUE, ADVERTISEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. DESCRIPTIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR GUIDE PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RULED UPON BY THE PURCHASER FOR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. PURCHASERS SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY UPON THEIR OWN INSPECTIONS AND INVESTIGATIONS.
- A deposit of equal to 25% of the purchases shall be made at the time of sale. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in full before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction. All payments must be in Cash, Certified Funds, Wire Transfers, Interac or Visa, MasterCard or Visa (3.5% Charge will be applied). Deposits on account of purchases may be made in advance of the auction and the balance thereof will be refunded immediately after the auction. The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
- No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and articles purchased shall be removed within the guidelines and terms stipulated. The Purchaser shall be responsible for all the costs of removal and shall be liable for all damages, including without limitation, any environmental damage, caused during or as a result of the removal. Purchasers shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations including requirements as to bonding of movers. No claims shall be allowed after removal of the purchased article.
- Where available, documents of transfer, including motor vehicle ownership documents, which are in possession of the Auctioneer, will be provided to the Purchaser following the auction or as soon thereafter as such documents are available.
- No purchaser may assign, transfer or dispose of his rights in any article purchased before he has paid the purchase price in full.
- Purchasers shall pay applicable federal and provincial taxes, or furnish exemption certificates at the time of payment for goods purchased. All purchases are subject to GST (5%) & QST (9.975%) at all times. No exceptions whatsoever.
- Time shall be of the essence. If a Purchaser fails to make payment of remove goods within the time periods hereinabove provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the Purchaser shall be liable for the shortfall and all costs expenses, including but not limited to interest rates (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per annum), legal fees, moving and storage (a minimum rate of $2.00/sq.ft. per month) and commissions, incurred such as resale.
- The Auctioneer assumes no responsibility or any liability once title passes, which occurs at time of payment in full. Purchasers are advised to prearrange for insurance coverage of their purchase. Title will revert to the seller in the event purchaser does not remove his purchases by the time specified.
- If the Auctioneer is unable to deliver an article sold to a Purchaser due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse the Purchaser for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the article and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to the Purchaser arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages or loss of profits.
- Bidders acknowledge that any auction site is a potentially dangerous place with noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances being present, heavy equipment being operated and electric circuits being live. Every person at the Auction Site before, during and after the auction sale shall be deemed to be there at their own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises and the conduct of third parties, and the Bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against the auctioneer, his agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
CANADIAN WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION
TD BANK, TORONTO
SWIFT CODE: TDOMCATTTOR
FOR FURTHER CREDIT:
8801 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, BUREAU 600
ST-LAURENT, QUEBEC H4S 1Z6
CRESCENT COMMERCIAL CORPORATION
5430 ROYALMOUNT, MONTREAL, QUEBEC H4P 1H7