Auction Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 10:00 am ADT
Viewing/Inspection: Friday, November 9, 2018 from 12 - 4 pm ADTand auction day starting at 8:30 am
Partial Listing to include:
Manufacturing Equipment: Jack JK-8995D-455 Sewing Machine, Weldan P3000-HH-DP Double Head Seam Welder, Kabar 6500 FS High Frequency Generator, Singar H222 Impulse Foot Sealer, Orient Industrial Fan, Juki MO-6712S Sewing Machine, (8) Juki DLN-415-4 Sewing Machine, Juki DSC-246-6 Sewing Machine, 13ft Manual Roller, 26ft Manual Roller, Boutons TM200/DPK Automatic Fastening Machine, (5) Juki Union Special 1400 with EFKA AB220 36200 Flatlock, Juki MOR-3916 Sewing Machine, Consew 387RB-2 Sewing Machine, Juki MOR-2516N Sewing Machine, Juki DLN-5410N-7 Sewing Machine, Juki LU-2210-6 Sewing Machine, Juki MO2500 Sewing Machine, Juki LBH-793 Sewing Machine, Lancer TTVX-2428 Graphic Vacuum Machine, 100ft X 6.5ft Cutting Table, Niebuhr DL 2230V Lifting Gate, Niebuhr DC160KFA Heavy Fabric Spreader, Niebuhr Bandsaw, Niebuhr 273M Clicker Press, Eastman Class 627VS Brute Varispeed Cutter, Omac 995 Hot Cut System, Lancer Graphic System Paint Booth, Port a Cool Pack2k4825 Fan, Eton Material Handling System (1999), Maimin Knife, KM-KDH-150 Cloth Drill, Wolf Pacer XI Cloth Drill, Wolf KX Cloth Drill, 3M Matic Case Sealing System, Approx 20 various sewing machines.
Warehouse Equipment: Raymond EasiReach Aisle Lift, Marathon V-4224-02 Cardboard Baler, Raymond 060 C4OTT Aisle Lift, Pallet Jacks,(50) 4 wheel 2 tier carts, Like New Pallet Racking (approx 80 uprights and 450 beams), 8 Bank Locker Units, Fireproof Safe, Office Equipment, Various Step and Extension Ladders, Engine Hoise.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
A buyers Fee of 15% will be added to all on-line bids.
Buyer will have to Register with Bidspotter and be approved before bidding. By registering and bidding, the bidders acknowledge they understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the auction. Furthermore bidders acknowledge that by bidding on an item they are entering into a legal contract with Auction Advantage. Buyers are responsible for inspecting items before bidding. No returns are allowed.
3. Payment: Master card and Visa only. Full Payment is due day of auction. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Auction Advantage. No Exceptions.
4. All Equipment is sold "AS-IS-WHERE-IS" with all faults no warranties, representation or guarantees, expressed or implied whatsoever of any kind.
5. Removal: All equipment must be removed by Wednesday October 31, 2018 . Any equipment remaining after Wednesday October 31, 2018 , will be considered abandoned and may resold without notice and/or public or private sale.
6. Removal & Loading: Buyers are responsible for removal of all items purchased. Any person hired by the buyer to remove buyers items must have fully certified equipment on site as well as all safety gear required.
7. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the removal of items purchased.
8. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller makes no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, hours or kilometers, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. No allowance will be made or no sale of any correcting of imperfection not otherwise noted. No allowance will be made for damaged items as all items are sold as is and without recourse. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
9. The seller reserves the right to withdraw any items from the sale, group items into lots, sub-divide lots into separate items and sell items in bulk. The seller also reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.