BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM ET – 10:00 PM ET
- Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 6:30 PM ET
- D&D Machinery Movers, Ron, 586-773-7475
- Phoenix Machinery Movers, 1-800-554-4880
- C3 Equipment, Chris Chartier, 586-506-7707
- Bull Dog, Jason, 586-725-1500
- MetalForm Services, Ed Voss, 586-933-3815, Presses only
- Lee Contracting, Russ Derseweh, 248-752-1354
- J&J Industrial Contracting, Justin Holdsworth, 248-953-4488
- Cumberland Ent, Ken Crabtree, 248-421-9922, pallet shipping, small loading
- Tim – for small non fork truck loading – 586-530-2517
Please note that Asset Management Group is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The above information is provided as a courtesy to our buyers. AMG does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.
Auction Terms & Conditions
All Customers Must Wear a Mask and Maintain Social Distancing
Masks will be available
1. All Bidders and Attendees of this Auction Sale agree that they have read and fully understand the Terms & Conditions of this Auction Sale.
2. All Bidders are requested to give their full company name, address, phone number, and signature.
3. Wire transfers, Cash, Certified Check and Credit Cards (3.5% fee applied) accepted as payment. No personal nor company checks.
4. Each Buyer outside the United States is required a minimum deposit of 25% by cash, certified check, or company check; accompanied with a Letter of Guarantee by their bank, by wire transfer 24 hours prior to bidding. No personal checks will be accepted. All purchases must be paid in full before removal of any items.
5. All online Buyers are required to be paid in full prior to pick up. Payment in full is required within two business days after close of the Auction, December 14, 2020.
6. No items will be removed during the Auction.
7. All items must be removed by the time and date stated or they will be resold. Any funds deposited will be retained by the Auctioneer as liquidated damages without further notice being given. All items to be removed by January 29, 2021, end of business day. Large Presses have until February 26, 2021.
8. A Buyer’s Premium of 18% will be charged at this Sale.
9. The Auctioneer makes no warranties as to descriptions of usefulness of the items purchased. The Buyer accepts all faults and that all items are bought “as is” and with all faults and no warranties of marketability or use.
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to group and sub-divide lots. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the Sale and may bid on behalf of the Owner. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the Auction if the Auctioneer deems that a bid is not commensurate with the value of said item.
11. Disputes: Any disputes between Purchasers will be decided by the Auctioneer whose decision will be final.
12. Abandonment: The Buyer shall be liable for all expenses for the removal of abandoned items by the Buyer. After January 29, 2021, equipment will be considered abandoned unless arrangements have been made with Auctioneer. Large Presses have until February 26, 2021.
13. Removal by a Third Party: The Buyer must issue a release to the third party with a copy to the Auctioneer. All rigging companies must have proper insurance on file with the Auctioneer prior to removal or entry into the building.
14. Claims: No claims will be allowed after removal of said property.
15. The Auctioneer is not responsible for equipment removed by a third party. The Auctioneer or its representatives do not have the proper loading tools. Loading is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
16. Disputes: The record kept by the Auctioneer will be final in the event of a dispute.
17. Riggers: Riggers must give the Auctioneer a copy of their insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more. All areas must be left clean. No abandonment.
18. No power equipment will be allowed without a Certificate of Insurance covering Workman’s Compensation and Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 or more provided to the Auctioneer.
19. The Auctioneer may ask any person interfering with the Auction to leave the premises without further notice or explanation.
20. Inspection November 30 - December 4, from 9am to 4pm. Pick up will begin December 14 thru January 29, 2021 for small items. Large presses have until February 26, 2021. From 9am to 4pm. There will be NO PICK UP December 24, 25, 31, January 1, 2021. There will no pick up on weekends or holidays. Any item left after January 29 for small items, February 26 for large presses, will be considered abandoned.
21. All items must be paid for by December 14, 2020.