BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
BY REGISTERING TO BID ONLINE, ALL Registered BIDDERS ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
THIS IS A PARTIAL AND ABBREVIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEHIND AAG BIDDERS CARD SUPPLIED AT AUCTION WILL APPLY TO ALL AUCTION SALE ITEMS AND FOR PRIVATE NEGOTIATIONS.
1) All Bidders must only use Machinery Movers or proper Sub Contractors with a Liability and Workmans Comp Insurance of $2,000,000 or higher with American Auctioneers Group, Inc. listed as additional insured.
2) NO LOADING BY AAG OR SELLER ON OR BEFORE AUCTION PERIOD. No Loading on Saturday or Sunday, unless specified by Auctioneer.
ALL PURCHASED ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM SAN FRANCISCO, CA FACILITY ON OR BEFORE JUNE 18, 2019 AND BEFORE 3:00 P.M. (PST)
CHECKOUT TIME IS FROM 8:00AM TO 4:00PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY, EXCEPT AS NOTED.
3) All INVOICES MUST BE PAID WITHIN 24 HOURS FORM AUCTION DATE BY WIRE TRANSFER OR CERTIFIED CHECKS.
4) If registering online, all registered bidders must provide an email address and fax number in order to process a proper invoice.
5) Bidders by registering to assume a legal responsibility to pay for lots sold to him with no exchanges, refunds, adjustments, or refusals.
PURCHASERS ARE TO SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO CONDITIONS, QUALITY AND DESCRIPTION OF LOTS BEFORE BIDDING.
6) All lots are offered AS IS, WHERE IS, and become the property and responsibility of the bidder at the time of the sale.
All lots to be sold as shown, with all Faults, Imperfections, and Errors of description. All SALES ARE FINAL. There are no Guarantee or Warranty to any items sold (re: make, model, year, hours, miles, or merchantability by Auctioneer or Seller)
7) No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied are made by the auctioneer, concerning the accuracy of Description, Genuineness, Authenticity, or Condition of Lots. AAG is not responsible for misidentification of any equipment or assets being sold at auction either by verbal or written. It is the Buyers responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, descriptions, and conditions of the goods conform to the buyer's requirement including serial numbers.
8) An18% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER AS PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
9) Buyers Responsibility fo insure proper use for SAFETY. All items are sold as "Parts Only". Buyer acknowledges that the goods are pre-owned and goods were neither designed nor manufactured by Seller or Auctioneer. Seller and Auctioneer have no knowledge of or control over the prior use or misuse of the goods or any modifications to the goods following the original manufacturer. Neither does Seller or Auctioneer have knowledge or control over the application of the goods by buyer. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment, and instructions for any particular use or take necessary steps to conform the goods and operation thereof to all Federal, State and Local Government Safety Standards and Laws including without limitation the occupational safety and health act of "OSHA".
Announcements made by the Auctioneer on the day of the Auction take precedence over any previously printed material pertaining to this Auction. AAG reserves the right to remove or add to any auction items on the list until auction time.
10) American Auctioneers Group, Inc. are not responsible for accidents, damage or loss of any kind to bidders, persons online or their property. We cannot be responsible and assume no liability for the packing, loading or securing of merchandise to your vehicle or truck.
All winning bidders are responsible to hire an insured rigger for the removal of items.
11) All purchases must be removed from the premises in the time allocated, as announced by the auctioneer.
12) A deposit of 25% of purchases will be required of every buyer. The deposit and final payment must be paid for by CASH, CASHIER'S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER or Letter of Guarantee from Bank BEFORE REMOVAL.
Deposits will not be returned if, items are not removed or paid for within the time announced or posted.
13) All buyers shall, at the time of purchase pay any state and local taxes, unless documentation is on file with AAG exempting from such taxes.
14) While quantities and description are believed to be correct, there are no guarantees and the auctioneers, owners, and advertising counsel will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of merchandise to correspond with any standard expected. All lots shall be auctioned and bid upon lot number.
15) The auctioneer shall in no event be liable to the purchaser for non delivery of any lot for any reason except for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or money paid on such non delivered lots.
ANY ITEMS NOT REMOVED ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL DATE SHALL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND WILL BE REMOVED AND SCRAPPED AT THE BUYERS EXPENSE
16) ALL SALES IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY
17) If you do not have a credit card to register with bidspotter, then please call our office at 818-763-2021 and make arrangements to overnight checks.
AAG does not accept Credit Cards for Payments.
18) PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE OR WIRE INITIATED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS THE DAY AFTER THE SALE. Company checks (not accompanied by bank letter) are for deposit only, and in the case of company checks (not accompanied by bank letters), will be returned to the customer once full payment in cash, cashier's check or wire transfer is made.
INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM IS 18%.
ALL SALES TAX WILL BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL SALES TAX.
19) Buyer and their associates will hold AAG Harmless against any an all claims and actions arising out of the participation of the indemnitee in the activity, including without Limitation, Expenses, Judgements, Fines, Settlements, and other amounts incurred in connection with any Liability, Suit, Action, Loss or Damage arising or resulting from the Indemnitee's Participation at Auction.
20) Buyer Acknowledges that the equipment or items purchased once may have contained, exposed to, and or utilized hazardous material. There may be surfaces on items where decontamination cannot be validated: as such, the buyer or bidder acknowledging that they are accepting this equipment or items in an "AS IS" condition.
AAG OFFICE NUMBER IS 818-763-2021
AAG FAX NUMBER IS 818-409-9315
Cash, Cashier check, or Wire transfer ONLY.
Credit Card is required for registrations but cannot be used for purchases.