BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
BY REGISTERING TO BID ON LINE, ALL Registered BIDDERS ARE
AGREEING TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) If registering online, all registered bidders must
provide email address and
fax number in order to process proper invoice.
2) Bidders by registering assume a legal responsibility to
pay for lots sold to
him with no exchanges, refunds, adjustments, or refusals.
TO SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO CONDITIONS, QUALITY AND
DESCRIPTION OF LOTS BEFORE BIDDING.
3) All lots are offered AS IS, WHERE IS, and become the
responsibility of the bidder at time of the sale.
All lots to be sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections
and errors of
description. All SALES ARE FINAL.
4) No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied are
made by the
auctioneer, concerning the accurace of description,
authenticity, or condition of lots.
5) A 18% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER AS PART OF
6) American Auctioneers Group, Inc. are not responsible for
damage or loss of any kind to bidders, persons online or
their property. We
cannot be responsible and assume no liability for the
packing, loading or
securing of merchandise to your vehicle or truck.
All winning bidders are responsible to hire an insured
rigger for the removal
NO LOADING BY AAG STAFF OR SELLER.
7) All purchases must be removed from the premises in the
time allocated, as announced by the auctioneer.
Removal of all items to be completed by Friday January 4, 2019 by 3:00pm.
Chechout time Monday to Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm.
The Facility will be closed Monday December 24th through Wednesday January 2ed for the holidays.
Chechout will resume January 3rd 2019 to Friday January 4th.
8) A deposit of 25% of purchases will be required of every
buyer. The deposit
and final payment must be paid for by CASH, CASHIER'S CHECK
TRANSFER BEFORE REMOVAL.
Deposits will not be returned if, items are not removed or
paid for within the
time announced or posted.
9) All buyers shall, at the time of purchase pay any state
local taxes, unless documentation is on file with AAG
exempting from such
10) While quantities and description are believed to be
correct, there are no
guarantees and the auctioneers, owners, and advertising
counsel will not be
held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies
or failure of
merchandise to correspond with any standard expected. All
auctioned and bid upon lot number.
11) The auctioneer shall in no event be liable to the
purchaser for non delivery
of any lot for any reason except for the return to the
purchaser of the deposit
or money paid on such non delivered lots.
ANY ITEMS NOT REMOVED ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL DATE SHALL BE
DEEMED ABANDONED AND WILL BE REMOVED AND SCRAPPED AT THE
12) ALL SALES IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY
13) If you do not have a credit card to register with
bidspotter, then please
call our office at 818-763-2021 and make arrangements to
14) PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE OR WIRE INITIATED BY CLOSE OF
BUSINESS THE DAY AFTER THE SALE. Credit card authorization
and company checks (not
accompanied by bank letter) are for deposit only, and in the
case of company
checks (not accompanied by bank letters), will be returned
to customer once
full payment in cash, cashier's check or wire transfer is
American Auctioneers Group Reserves the Right to Refuse Any Bidders from Registering.
INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM IS 18%.
ALL SALES TAX WILL BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL SALES TAX.
AAG OFFICE NUMBER IS 818-763-2021
AAG FAX NUMBER IS 818-291-9495
Cash, Cashier check, or Wire transfer ONLY.
Credit Card is required for registrations but cannot be used