Any questions about the auction please call BTD Industries at +1 (519) 448-4141 or email us at email@example.com
Auction date: Starts May the 16th and ends June 17th
Auction starting time: 12:00 pm eastern
Pick up location: There will be multiple locations, make sure to check pickup location on invoice.
The locations are:
- 164 Industrial Blvd, St George, ON N0E 1N0
- 46 Adams Blvd, Brantford, ON N3S 7V2
- 14160 256 St, Maple Ridge, BC V4R 1C9
Payment in full deadline: Friday June the 9th
Pick up deadline: June 21th 2023
-Some lots in this auction carry a LOT LOADING FEE, see specific lots for details. Seller will ONLY load on to APPROPRIATE Trailers.
-All items must be paid for before pick up. We do not accept payments on site. Payments for won lots are to be paid by credit card, e-transfer unless purchase is over you e-transfer limit or item is more than $10,000 Canadian. We accept wire or EFT. Crate, skidding, packaging services are available, please email for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Office: 253-858-6777 Toll Free: 866-597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
BTD Industries Inc
All bidders participating in the auction shall be bound by the following terms & conditions.
- A Buyers Premium of 18% will be in effect for this auction. The auction is conducted and payable in Canadian Funds.
- Each successful online bidder will receive an invoice / winners notification by email within 24 hours. It is your responsibility to ensure you receive this email.
- Terms of the sale are credit card (under $5,000) , wire transfer, e-transfer (email@example.com) or EFT. We do not accept checks (cheques) in any form. On site payment is not available.
- Payment is due no more than two days after auction is over. Buyers who do not make payment in full by Payment Deadline will be charged an additional 2% of their invoice total or $50 whichever is greater.
- Any extensions to the Removal Deadline must be approved in writing by BTD Industries. Buyers who do not remove their items completely by Removal Deadline will be charged storage of $50 per lot per day. Items which are not picked up after 10 days of storage will be considered abandoned and Buyer's items will be subject to sale in order to repay storage charges.
- Taxes: All invoices are in Canadian funds- HST applies to all purchases
- The Auctioneer has the right to delete, remove or alter lots prior to or during the sale.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding on the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
- All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and lie at the purchasers risk. BTD Industries Inc. is in no way represents the workability, condition or use of an item. Bidders are encouraged to physically view the items to do their own determination.
- All sales are “FINAL”. There are no returns.
- The listing catalog is meant merely as a guide. The Auctioneer believes the descriptions contained herein to be correct, but makes no warranty in connection therewith. Descriptions shall not be relied on for accuracy or completeness. Bidders/Buyers shall be deemed to have inspected all items sold at Auction ("Items") before bidding and to have relied solely on their own inspections and investigations. Auctioneer and seller shall not be liable for any inaccurate description of any Item or lot whether contained in a catalogue, advertisement or otherwise.
- Buyer is required to remove all items in the lots purchased by the removal deadline. If the buyer does not remove an item within the stated removal period, BTD Industries inc. and the Seller may, at their sole discretion, deem the Asset to have been abandoned by the Buyer and the Buyer will have no further rights with respect to the Asset.
- The items will close in the order listed on the website. This Auction will feature automatic bid extension, which will grant a four (4) minute extension to the end of the auction of any item receiving a bid during the last four (4) minutes. The item will close when four (4) minutes have elapsed without any bidding activity. All internet bids are treated as if they were given at a live auction. All Bidders will be held accountable for their internet bids. Your internet bids are a contract and you are responsible for honoring them.
- In any case of dispute the Auctioneers decision shall be final.
- If the Auctioneer is unable to provide an Item sold to a Buyer due to fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever, the Auctioneer shall reimburse Buyer for all monies paid to the Auctioneer in respect of the Item and the Auctioneer shall have no further liability to Buyer arising from or relating to such loss, including without limitation, any damages or loss of profits.
- Some lots in this auction carry a LOT LOADING FEE, see specific lots for details. Seller will ONLY load on to APPROPRIATE transport vehicles. BTD Industries and the seller/ loader are in no way responsible or liable for load securement or damage caused by load securement even if the carrier is a third party to the buyer.
- Buyers are strictly forbidden to send any third-party customers onto sellers property for the sole purpose of items for possible resale.
- 2% will be added on payments with visa that are over $500