BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Office: 253-858-6777 Toll Free: 866-597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale.
NATIONAL FREIGHT COMPANIES
Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – email@example.com
Freight Logistics – Caren – Tel: 720.535.7921 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationwide Equipment Transportation – Eric Alton – Tel: 913.951.5484 – email@example.com
A&A Machinery Moving — Jeffrey Scherr — (215) 608-2431 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis Pack & Ship – Dan Cramer — (610) 534-0750 — pa1104@goNavis.com
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: Thursday, June 1 from 9am to 4pm
- DEPOSITS: We reserve the right to authorize your credit card for $500 as an initial Auction Registration deposit and to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide a cash form of deposit (i.e. Wire Transfer) prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by upon receipt of Invoice and no later than 5:00 pm on the day following the auction;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Payments may be made by credit card (up to $10,000) subject to a 3% surcharge, or wire transfer only (no add'l charge). Invoices under $10,000 will be provided with a link to pay by credit card. If you prefer to pay by wire transfer, please email email@example.com.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: 6% sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption, acceptable to ThreeSixty, prior to the close of the Auction. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale and Texas Resale Exemption Forms below for more details.
- REPRESENTATIONS: We do our best to provide information that will help Buyers to make purchase decisions, including indicating damage on items where known; however we do not guarantee descriptions or conditions. Further, neither Auctioneer or Seller makes any representation, guarantee or warranty as to the provenance, authenticity or operability of any items offered for sale. If you are uncertain about an item, do not bid. All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, with all faults and without recourse. Buyer assumes all risks, and all sales are final.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed during posted times. All removal is by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Paid Buyers can schedule appointments with the facility direct upon payment (contact information will be provided on paid invoices). Buyers arriving without an appointment will be accommodated on an ‘as available’ basis or may be turned away. For assistance with shipping or rigging, please see our list of unaffiliated, 3rd party shippers. Buyers must bring all materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit; we do not offer any loading or shipping services. IMPORTANT: Buyers must arrive with an ID that matches the name on the invoice. If sending a 3rd party to pickup on your behalf, you must complete and submit an Agent Release form to our office authorizing the 3rd party to pickup on your behalf. The 3rd party must provide ID matching the Agent Release form and sign documentation upon arrival at pickup.
- REMOVAL TIMES:
- We will NOT be open on the day of or day following the auction.
- We will schedule appointments on the following days and times:
- Mon June 12 to Friday June 23, from 9am to 4pm ET by appointment only (closed Sunday)
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS:Movers/Shipping companies picking up on behalf of buyers or any buyer removing installed items requiring dismantling, rigging, utility disconnection, etc., will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance with the following limits: General Liability 1M per occurrence / 2M aggregate; Umbrella 2M per occurrence / 2M aggregate; Auto 1M (owned/non-owned/hired); Workman’s Compensation Liability at statutory limits. Certificates of Insurance should be brought onsite.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.