Click Here to Preview
Auction Date & Time:
BIDDING STARTS: June 15, 2023 @ 9 am
BID CLOSING: June 21, 2023 @ 9 am
Viewing: Thursday, June 15, 2023 10AM - 5PM & Wednesday June 21, 2023 10AM - 5PM
or by scheduled appointment Ph: 403-844-0404
Removal - June 22, 23, 26, & 27, 2023 9AM - 5PM and Saturday June 24 9 am - 2 pm (Excluding Sunday June 25)
Forklift - Forklift is only available until Saturday June 24 at 1:00 pm Sharp.
Internet Fee: 15%
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A $200 Dollar Preauthorization Is Processed for Each Bidder. It Will Be Voided If No Transaction Is Made or Voided When Payment Is Made.
2. We Require A Credit Card, Expiry Date, and Its Security Digit Code
3. Montgomery Auction Makes Every Effort to Determine Age, Genuineness, Condition, Value or Any Other Determinative Factor. The Bidder Shall Not Be Entitled to Any Objection After the Sale on Any Grounds What-So-Ever. The Bidder Agrees That They May Not Refuse to Pay for Purchases for Any Reason Whatsoever.
4. As-Is /Where-Is: Item Descriptions Can Be Used as A Guide. Accuracy Cannot Be Guaranteed or Warranted. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Will Not Be Liable as A Result of Defects or Inaccuracies in The Description or Quantity or Quality. Purchaser Agrees That All Lots Were Made Available for Inspection Prior To The Auction and It Is Only Their Responsibility to Inspect the Goods Prior To Bidding on Them
5. In All Cases Bidders Shall Be the Sole Judge of The Item and Its Value.
6. Max Bids: We Strongly Recommend Entering Your Maximum Bid Amounts Early to Avoid Missing the Close of Sale. Your Maximum Bid Amounts Will Not Be Visible to Other Bidders and The System Will Place Your Bids on Your Behalf Only as Required to Keep You in The High Bid Position Up to Your Maximum.
7. All Bidders Are Encouraged to View the Items for Sale Prior To Bidding on Auction Day.
8. In No Event Shall Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. Or the Seller Be Held Responsible for Having Made or Implied Any Warranty of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose.
9. The Buyer Hereby Agrees to Indemnify and Hold Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. And the Seller Free from Any and All Liability, Loss, Damages, And Other Expenses Arising from The Loading or Shipping Out of Equipment on The Buyer Behalf.
10. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Is Providing Live Internet Bidding And/Or Time On-Line Only Bidding as a Service to The Buyer and Seller. The Bidder Agrees and Understands That This Service May or May Not Function Correctly on Day or Days of Auction. Under No Circumstances Shall the Bidder Have Any Claim Against Montgomery Auction Services Ltd. or Anyone Else If the Internet Fails to Work Correctly Before or During the Live-Internet Auction And/Or Timed On-Line Auction. Montgomery Auction Services Ltd Will Not Be Responsible for Any Missed Bids from Any Source.
11. Auction Is Subject Errors & Omissions, Additions & Deletions.
12. Terms: Cash / Credit Card Up To $2000 when paying thru Bidspotter/ E-Transfer / Bank Transfer / All Payments Must Be In Canadian Funds. There Is A 15% Internet Fee w/ $1,500 cap per lot.
13. All Items Must Be Removed Within the Allotted Timeline Unless Other Arrangements Have Been Made