**Please note Sales tax is dependent on asset location.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Office: 253-858-6777 Toll Free: 866-597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
- PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING INVOICE.
- REMOVAL NO LATER THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER SALE.
- ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- ALL ONLINE SALES ARE SUBJECT TO AN 18% BUYERS PREMIUM.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
1. NOTICE: All Bidders and other persons participating in this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of all these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
2. IDENTIFICATION: All Bidders are required to provide accurate and complete personal information and the Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he is acting as a principal, an agent, or an officer or director of a corporation, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder is personally liable for the payment of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and taxes payable with respect to any and all lot or lots for which the Bidder is the successful bidder at the auction.
3. PAYMENT: Time shall be of the essence. Online sales must be paid for in full within 24 hours of receiving the invoice. Accepted methods of payment are wire transfer, certified/cashier check or cash. We do not accept credit card payment for payment of items awarded. Caution your credit card may be charged in the event of default. Payment in full must be received prior to the removal of any purchased item(s) or lot. Full payment means the total amount due for all items and or lots purchased including the buyer’s premium and any applicable sales taxes, or any other charges stated on the invoice. All invoices must be paid in full within the time described herein. All invoices must be paid in full before any items may be removed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If a Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods provided, the Auctioneer may resell the articles purchased by way of auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Auctioneer in his discretion deems advisable, and the Purchaser shall be liable for all deficiencies as well as all costs and expenses, including but not limited to interest rate (a minimum of 1.5% per month or 18% per annum), legal fees, moving and storage (a minimum rate of $2.50/sq. ft. per month) and commissions, incurred in such resale.
4. BUYERS PREMIUM: All bidders will be charged a percentage on each item purchased online. A buyer’s premium fee of 18% will be added to the final sale price of all lots purchased.
5. SALES TAX: All sales are subject to state, provincial and local taxes, which will be collected from the successful bidder unless a proper certification including tax-exempt number is presented at the time of payment.
6. INSURANCE: All successful bidders, their riggers or third parties must provide the auctioneer and the owner of the premises of the sale item(s) a certificate of insurance in the amount acceptable by auctioneer and the owner/seller and other interested parties involved before removal of merchandise.
7. BID: By placing a bid on an item sold at our timed online sale, the bidder agrees to pay the bid amount, plus all fees applicable. The bidder shall not and cannot cancel a bid placed after the bidder has confirmed the bid. As a bidder, placing a bid is a binding contract between auctioneer, any owner, seller and all secured parties and the bid cannot be retracted. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids, at their sole discretion.
8. RESERVE: All items in the timed online sale will be sold to the highest bidder. Some or all of the items may be auctioned with minimum reserve prices, and/or subject to seller(s) right of confirmation. On lots with a reserve the auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
9. SAFETY DEVICES: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operating safety devices or safety guards, as required by OSHA or otherwise. It is purchaser’s responsibility that articles purchased be so equipped and safeguarded to meet OSHA and any other requirements before placing such articles into operation.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer harmless from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state, provincial and local laws applicable to such articles, including OSHA requirements, or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising therefrom.
11. CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
12. RESPONSIBILITY FOR NON-DELIVERY: The Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery of for any other matter or thing, to any purchaser of any lot, other than for the return to the purchaser of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the purchaser be entitled thereto.
13. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability herefore. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
14. AGENCY: The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals.
15. LOT DESCRIPTION AND CONDITION: The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale shall be set aside nor allowance made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction allowed on damaged articles, all articles being exposed for public exhibition, and sold “as is” and without recourse. Articles are not warranted as merchantable or fit for any particular purpose, and no claim may be made by purchaser relating to the condition or use of articles purchased, or for proximate or consequential damages arising therefrom. Bidder agrees he has satisfied himself and is not relying on Auctioneers, nor are Auctioneers liable, for any matter in respect of the above. Bidder further agrees to repair, at his cost, any lot purchased at the auction to a safe operating condition and, without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation including those concerning any use to which the lot may be put.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be announced prior to the auction.
17. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ON AN 'AS IS', 'WHERE IS', 'IN PLACE', 'WITH ALL FAULTS' BASIS WITH NO CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.