NEW DATE: June 13th - Mark Your Calendars!!
Mac-Weld Inc Retirement Liquidation Auction
Auction Date: Saturday, June 13th at 9AM
Auction is being held at Mac-Weld Inc, 606 San Diego Road, Carbondale, IL.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Terms & Conditions
1. REGISTRATION - All bidders are required to register with auction company prior to beginning of the auction. IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE AUCTION IN PERSON, DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!
For ONLINE REGISTRATION & BIDDING, registration is done on this website. Register early to assure your approval for bidding during the auction. Auction registration must be made at least 48 hours before auction starts. By registering, you are agreeing to these auction terms and conditions. Deposit of $1,000 or $5,000 credit card hold or bank wire transfer must be received by auction company 48 hours prior to auction. Note: To obtain wiring instructions or supply your credit information by telephone please call (618) 234-8751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONSITE REGISTRATION will be done upon arrival at the auction. Identification and a Bank Letter of Credit will be required .
2. BIDDING & BUYER'S PREMIUM - Everything will be sold to the highest bidders for cash, in accordance with the auction company’s Bidder Contract, which is available at the site or online. For Online Bidders there will be a 13% Buyer's Premium. All Bids are in US dollars. Your bid is a contract. Place a bid only if you are serious about buying the item. Online bidding is a fast process; therefore, do not hesitate when bidding, as bids are taken immediately and are irrevocable. If you are the high bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract with Adam’s Auctions. All sales are FINAL.
3. PAYMENT - ONLINE BIDDER PAYMENT - Successful online bidders agree to make full payment to Auction Company within 24 hours of auction conclusion. Buyers will be notified by e-mail regarding confirmation of successful bidding and all payments for online purchases must be paid in full to Auction Company within 24 hours of auction completion. Accepted forms of payment include bank wire transfer or credit card with an additional 3% credit card fee. Any payment after the 24 hours will be charged a 5% late fee, NO EXCEPTIONS!
ONSITE PAYMENT - Successful bidders agree to make full payment to Auction Company by the conclusion of the auction. Forms of payment accepted include cash, check, credit card with an additional 3% credit card fee or bank wire within 24 hours of close of auction. Any check over $5,000 requires a bank letter of credit to guarantee funds. Payment in full must be made before items are removed from the property. If you bid online and are paying on site you will be charged the full online premium of a 13% Online Buyer's Premium. A late fee of 5% will be charge if not paid within 24 hours.
4. CATALOG - Catalog descriptions are for simple identification purposes only. No representations are made to the authenticity, age, origin or value. Buyer relies solely on his/her own judgement when bidding. the auctioneer and sell make no warrenties or guarantees, expressed or implied. Please take advantage of preview to inspect items. All sales are final.
5. RISK - Ownership of items passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer's gavel, or once the auctioneer says "sold" on the sale of an item, and thereafter the property is the Buyer's and neither Seller nor Auction Company shall be responsible for loss or damage or items and/or missing or incorrect loading of items.
6. CONDITION - Every item is sold “As Is, Where Is”. Buyer acknowledges having inspected the property and to be satisfied with same prior to bidding. Buyer is solely relying upon its own expertise in choosing to make any purchase. Neither auction company or Seller make any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to items being offered at auction. Auction company assumes no liability for error, omissions, accurate weights or measures, additions and/or deletions in the auction catalog. Items offered may or may not be sold as described and/or photographed in this brochure or auction catalog.
7. REMOVAL & RIGGING - All sales must be paid in full before removal of any item from the auction site.
Removal of equipment and transporting and any and all damages incurred during removal or transport is the responsibility of the buyer. It is buyer’s responsibility to secure all equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing items purchased.
Anyone, either a buyer or a rigger, who uses a powered vehicle to remove anything from the auction site, will be required to present a certificate of insurance. Removal may begin when the auction has completed and payment in full has been made. Buyer / Rigger is responsible for all waste/oil/substance in the removal of assets, along with all spills that may occur during the removal process.
8. DEFAULT - In the event the Buyer/Bidder fails to pay for the entire purchase within the time set forth by the Auction Company, and/or fails to comply with any of the conditions or terms of sale, the Seller may retain and/or recover any monies paid as part of its damages and, in addition thereto, items that are not paid for can be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiency resulting from such resale shall be due to the Auction Company by the defaulting Buyer, together with all charges, fees and expenses including reasonable attorney fees incurred by such resale and enforcement of the obligation hereunder.
9. DISPUTE - In the case of a disputed bid, the item(s) may be resold, but, Auctioneer will use his judgment as to good faith to all claims and Auctioneer's decision is final. Should a dispute arise after the auction, Auction Company's records shall be conclusive in all respects.
10. CONSENT TO JURISDICTION. This agreement and all questions regarding its interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard for conflict of law provisions. Bidder/Buyer expressly consents to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Illinois located in St. Clair County.
11. AUCTION COMPANY RIGHTS - This is a privately operated auction; Auction Company reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one Buyer to another. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot prior to the time of sale of such lot. The auctioneer may break down or consolidate any lot or lots at his sole discretion.
12. INDEMNITY - Buyer/Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auction Company, Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused before, during, or after the auction.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Adam's Auctions is prohibited.