Bidding Starts: 2nd October 2023, Monday@ 8:00 AM EST & onwards
Bidding Ends: 5th October 2023, Thursday@ 10:00 AM EST & onwards
Equipment Locations: Conyers, GA 30012
Inspection/Preview: 2nd October to 4th October 2023, By appointment only. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the appointment
Removal: All lots must be removed/picked up by Friday, 27th October 2023.
Full payment must be made by Friday, 20th October 2023. A wire transfer may make a payment, company check with a bank letter of guarantee, certified funds or cash, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. All invoices must be prepaid before any pickup.
Buyers Premium: 15% BP will apply to your purchase if paid by cash, wire transfer or Any check. (Example: For a $100 purchase, the total with BP is $115). An 18% BP will apply to your purchase if paid by credit cards. (Example: For a $100 purchase, the total with BP is $118). A wire transfer may make a payment, company check with a bank letter of guarantee, certified funds or cash, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Lot Removal/ Rigging: We provide our own rigging service to all our auction buyer. No outside riggers allowed. We also provide shipping to your dock door (if required) at buyers cost. Pallet Rack & mezzanine are subjected for Rigging on the flatbed Truck, Box truck and Container will be charged 5% minimum rigging fees on total amount (including buyers premium) of the invoice will be charged to load the purchased lots. Buyer will need to arrange Flatbed truck to load over sized goods. Otherwise additional charges (upto 10%) will be applied to load in box truck or overseas container for over sized pallet items. Some lots may have fixed rigging fees, check lot description for more details.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
Auctioneers Terms and Conditions
The following, as amended by any posted notices and/or oral announcements during the auction sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Atlanta Liquidation, and any consignor of such property for whom Atlanta Liquidation acts as agent. Atlanta Liquidation strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid. Under these Terms and Conditions, the term Bidder and Purchaser shall be used interchangeable and be one of the same.
1. Atlanta Liquidation reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale. Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer at the time of sale, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog.
2. Atlanta Liquidation reserves the right to reject a bid from any Bidder. The highest Bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the Purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on the part of Atlanta Liquidation as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer shall have the sole discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Atlanta liquidation's sales record shall be conclusive in all respects.
3. Purchase of any lot is at the Purchaser's risk with risk of loss immediately passing to Purchaser upon the auctioneer's call. Neither Atlanta Liquidation, nor its consignors, have any liability of any nature whatsoever to Purchaser if the lot is not delivered to Purchaser due to fire, theft, damage, or any other cause.
4. If Atlanta liquidation or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, their sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
5. Absolutely no warranty or representation, written or oral, is given with any lot. All statements contained in Atlanta Liquidation's catalog, website, marketing material or by the auctioneers, or in any bill of sale, invoice or elsewhere as to description, size, quantity, quality, capacity, model, serial number, measurements or condition, are approximated statements and shall not be deemed to be representations or warranties, oral or written, with respect to any lot. No sale is invalid or made void by reason of any flaw in a lot or by reason of a lot being incorrectly described, and Atlanta Liquidation LLC will not be liable and no compensation will be paid for any such fault or error of description. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the sale.
6. All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted. No Products are tested unless it is specified in lot description.
PAYMENT INFORMATION : Full payment must be made by Friday, 20th October 2023
Payment may be made by wire transfer, company check with a bank letter of guarantee, certified funds or cash, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
15% buyer`s premium will be charged on all assets if payment made by cash, cashier's check and wire Transfer.
18% Buyer's premium will be charged for all major debit or credit cards. For amount over $5000 or more must be paid by wire transfer or cashier's check. No credit cards will be accepted for that amount.
5% minimum rigging fees will be applied for loading of the material on your trucks. Check lot removal for more detail. Payment must be remitted to the address at the top of your invoice immediately upon receipt. Payments CANNOT be made at the sale site. No items can be removed from the site until your invoice is paid in full
SALES TAX: 7.00% There is NO exemption allowed for interstate commerce or shipping out of the state of Georgia. In the state of Georgia, they consider a 3rd party a representative of the buyer therefore taking possession in Georgia. We will charge Sales tax until we are supplied with a US resale or manufacturing certificate Sales Tax Certificates. We need this for every sale fax to 404-551-3209 or email us email@example.com
PREVIEW / INSPECTION: From 2nd October to 4th October 2023, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm by appointment only. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get appointment
Lot Locations : Atlanta Liquidation
1335, Rockdale Industrial Blvd, Suite B
Conyers, GA 30012
LOT REMOVAL/ RIGGING: We provide our own rigging service to all our auction buyer. No outside riggers allowed. We also provide shipping to your door (if required) at buyers cost. This shipping cost must be prepaid. 5% minimum rigging fees on total amount (including buyers premium) of the invoice will be charged to load the purchased lots. Buyer will need to arrange Flatbed truck to load Over sized goods. Otherwise additional charges (upto 10%) will be applied to load in box truck or overseas container for over sized pallet items. Some lots may have fixed rigging fees, check lot description for more details.
***All lots must be removed/picked by Friday, 27th October 2023. No Exceptions!!!!***
PLEASE NOTE - Buyers Do Not Have Right of Abandonment -All Items Within All Purchased Lots Must Be Removed. Property that is not removed within the specified removal period for the sale will be considered abandoned and will be relotted into a subsequent sale or will be scraped without any refund to buyers.
Please contact 770 938 5590 to get appointment for pickup or email us email@example.com