BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437
Frequently Asked Questions
ATTENTION ALL BIDDERS, PLEASE READ FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BIDDING:
BY REGISTERING TO BID YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWNG AMERICAN AUCTIONEERS GROUP INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
FOR BIDDING APPORVAL:
- ALL ONLINE BIDDERS MUST BE PRE APPROVED BY AAG. AFTER APPORVAL, BIDDERS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM BIDSPOTTER THAT WILL READ "YOU ARE APPROVED TO BID". LATE REGISTRATION MAY DELAY THE BID APPROVAL. AAG MAY ASK FOR ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT OF $5000.00 USD TO $10,000.00 USD (REFUNDABLE WITHOUT PURCHASE) FOR LACK OF SUFFICIENT BIDSPOTTER HISTORY OR FOR NEGATIVE BIDSPOTTER HISTORY.
- ALL REGISTERED BIDDERS MUST PROVIDE A PROPER EMAIL ADDRESS AND A WORKING PHONE NUMBER IN ORDER TO GENERATE INVOICES.
- IF YOU ARE A TAX EXEMPT INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY, PLEASE SUBMIT SALES TAX FORM TO AAG IMMEDIATELY. AAG WILL NOT REMOVE SALES TAX FROM INVOICE UNLESS PROPER AND VALID SALES TAX FORM IS SUBMITTED.
- ALL BILL OF LADING DOCUMENTATIONS MUST BE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO REMOVAL FOR TAX EXEMPTION. THIS REFERS TO OUT OF STATE AND INTERNATIONAL BUYERS.
ALL INVOICES MUST BE PAID WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM AUCTION DATE BY FOLLOWING METHODS:
- WIRE TRANSFER
- MONEY ORDER
- CERTIFIED OR CASHIER'S CHECK.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT WITH CASH OR CASHIER'S CHECK ONLY. (NO COMPANY OR PERSONAL CHECKS)
- AAG DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AS FORM OF PAYMENT.
OVERNIGHT MAIL OR FED EX CHECKS TO:
AMERICAN AUCTIONEERS GROUP, INC.
1146 N. CENTRAL AVENUE, # 535
GLENDALE, CA 91202
- All Bidders must only use Machinery Movers or proper Sub Contractors with a Liability and Workmans Comp Insurance of $2,000,000 or higher with American Auctioneers Group, Inc. listed as additional insured.
- NO LOADING BY AAG OR SELLER ON OR BEFORE AUCTION PERIOD. No Loading on Saturday or Sunday, unless specified by Auctioneer.
- AAG DOES NOT PACK, SHIP, STORE, CRATE OR RIG ITEMS. BUYERS MAY PICK UP SMALL BOX LOTS AND MUST CONTRACT THIRD PARTY MACHINERY MOVERS OR PACKERS FOR ITEMS LARGER THEN A BOX LOT.
CORONA VIRUS (COVID19) REQUIREMENTS:
- ATTENTION ALL VISITORS ''DO NOT VISIT'' IF YOU HAVE FEVER, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, COUGH, NASAL CONGESTION, RUNNY NOSE, SORE THROAT, NAUSEA, VOMITING AND/OR DIARRHEA.
- DO NOT VISIT UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY RECOVERED.
- ALL VISITORS, MACHINERY MOVERS, SUB CONTRACTORS, TRUCKERS AND ALL PEOPLE VISITING THE AUCTION SITE MUST HAVE PROTECTIVE MASKS PRIOR TO ENTRANCE.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: ALL VISITORS MUST AVOID CLOSE CONTACT WITH OTHERS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. THEY MUST KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE OF 2 METRES (6 FEET AND 6 INCHES - 6'6'')
- ALL MACHINERY MOVERS MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH AAG PRIOR TO REMOVAL OF ANY MACHINERY OR TOOLING FROM AUCTION SITE.
- TWO GROUPS AT ONE TIME WILL BE ALLOWED FOR VIEWING. ALL CUSTOMERS MUST FOLLOW STATE GUIDELINES FOR COVID19 PANDEMIC.
THIS IS A PARTIAL AND ABBREVIATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TERMS OF SALE:
SET FORTH BELOW ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "TERMS") THAT SHALL APPLY TO EVERY BID OR PURCHASE BY ANY PARTY, ("BUYER" OR "BIDDER") EITHER DIRECTLY FROM AMERICAN AUCTIONEERS GROUP, INC. ("AAG") AS AN OWNER OF ANY ITEMS, GOODS, FIXTURES, OR REAL PROPERTY, OR IN A TRANSACTION ("TRANSACTION") IN WHICH AAG SERVES AS A BROKER, AGENT, LIQUIDATOR, OR AUCTIONEER FOR ANY THIRD PARTY OWNER. THE TERMS APPLY TO EVERY TRANSACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PUBLIC AUCTIONS CONDUCTED BY AAG OR CONDUCTED BY ITS PARTNER COMPANIES AND DIRECT PURCHASES BY BUYER OF ANY ITEM EITHER BEFORE, AFTER OR INDEPENDENT OF ANY PUBLIC AUCTION.
IN ADDITION ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEHIND AAG BIDDERS CARD SUPPLIED AT AUCTION WILL APPLY AS ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDTIONS FOR ALL AUCTION SALE ITEMS AND FOR PRIVATE NEGOTIATIONS.
- ALL PURCHASED ITEMS MUST BE REMOVE FROM CORONA, CA FACILITY ON OR BEFORE JUNE 16, 2023 AND BEFORE 3:00 P.M. (PST)
- CHECKOUT TIME IS FROM 8:00AM TO 3:00 PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY, EXCEPT AS NOTED.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All machinery, equipment, merchandise and all other (the "Goods") are Sold on "AS IS / WHERE IS" basis with no warranties or representations whatsoever, either express or implied. Neither AAG, any client, owner, of the Goods, consignor or anyone acting on their behalf, make any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, its condition, condition suitable for safe operation, or its value, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, , provenance, title, chain of title, authenticity, authorship and completeness. All Goods are sold on anndividual lot basis and not in conjuction with or contigent upon Buyer or Bidder winnng or taking delivery of any other lot or goods unless otherwise agreed to in writing by AAG. No bid at the auction or payment of winning bids shall in any way continent upon the winning Bidder or Buyer's outside financing or internal company apporval post auction sale.
- PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS ARE STRONGLY URGED TO CONDUCT THEIR OWN INSPECTION OF THE LOTS THROUGH PRIVATE OR OPEN INSPECTION DATES MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS.
- No statement (oral or written), including any catalog description or photographs at any auction, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption responsibility of any kind or nature, whatsoever, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY OF GOODS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- ALL BIDDERS OR BUYER'S MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES TO CONDITIONS, QUALITY, AND DESCRIPTION OF LOTS BEFORE BIDDING.
- All Lots are Sold AS IS / WHERE IS and becomes the property and responsibility of the Bidder or Buyer's at the time of the sale.
- All Lots or Sold Items to be sold as shown, with all Faults, Imperfections, and Errors of description. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no Guarantee or Warranty to any items sold (re:make, hours, miles, or merchantability by Auctioneer or Seller.
- No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied are made by the auctioneer, concerning the accuracy of Description, Genuineness, Authenticity, or Condition of Lots. AAG is not responsible for misidentification of any equipment or assets being sold at the auction either by verbal or written. It is the Buyer's responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, descriptions, and conditions of the goods conform to the buyer's requirement including serial numbers.
- Buyers Responsibility fo insure proper use for SAFETY. All items are sold as "Parts Only". Buyer acknowledges that the goods are pre-owned and goods were neither designed nor manufactured by Seller or Auctioneer. Seller and Auctioneer have no knowledge of or control over the prior use or misuse of the goods or any modifications to the goods following the original manufacturer. Neither does Seller or Auctioneer have knowledge or control over the application of the goods by buyer. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment, and instructions for any particular use or take necessary steps to conform the goods and operation thereof to all Federal, State and Local Government Safety Standards and Laws including without limitation the occupational safety and health act of "OSHA"
- Announcements made by the Auctioneer on the day of the Auction take precedence over any previously printed material pertaining to this Auction. AAG reserves the right to remove or add to any auction items on the list until auction time.
- Bidders by registering to assume a legal responsibility to pay for lots sold to him with no exchanges, refunds, adjustments, or refusals.
- All Bidders and Buyer's must register as Bidders prior to bidding at any auction sale. All Bidders must provide their name, company (if applicable), mailing address, email address, and phone number prior to the auction.
- Bidders are required to deposit with AAG a valid Visa or MasterCard to secure its obligations hereunder. Electronic Biddrs are required to provide a valid email address and Visa or MasterCard number, together with security code.
- AAG may maintain the right to deny approval or registration of any bidder for any reason it sees fit.
- Registration fees or required deposits will be clearly displayed during the registration process or communicated directly to Bidders prior to registration apporval. For any and all winning bids, the registered party or parties and company's liability to perform in accordance with the purchase and terms of sale is joint and several.
- For all onsite bidding, AAG requires a deposit of 25% of total purchase price from every Buyer by end of sale day with the balance and final payment due by the end of the next business day.
- Deposits can be paid by CASH, CASHIER'S CHECK, OR WIRE TRANFER.
- For all online and electronic Bidders, all payments must be paid in full within 24 Hours from sale day. Deposits will be required prior to bidding for all Bidders with lack of Bidspotter bidding history or as auctioneer requests. AAG has all the right to resell any and all purchased items if Bidder does not submit a required deposit or payment does not come in within 24 Hours from receiving an invoice from AAG.
- DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE RETURNED IF, ITEMSS ARE NOT REMOVED OR PAID FOR WITHIN THE TIME ANNOUNCED BY THE AUCTIONEER OR 24 HOURS FROM RECEIVING AN INVOICE FROM AAG.
INVOICES AND PYAMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Winning Bidders can request a printed, paper invoice from the Accounting Manager at the auction or sale location during or after the sale of auction.
- Electronic Bidders will be sent an electronic invoice to the email address provided during registration. Wire instructions will also be sent out via email for all winning bidders.
- AAG must receive the balance of the total purchase price no later than the close of buiness on the day following the auction for onsite and online sales. For all online winning bidders, AAG will send winning invoices to bidders to the email provided at registration. No other communication from any party including any online bidding platform will be deemed an award of winning bid or invoice. All payments must be in the form of cash deposit, cashier's or certified check or Bank Wire Transfer. All of the foregoing must be in form, scope and substance acceptable to AAG in its sole discretion.
- Credit Card payments will not be accepted by AAG.
- If the Buyer or Bidder is in default of payment, AAG reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for up to the full winning bid, inclusive of buyers premium an sales tax. No Title shall pass to Buyer until the total purchase price and all Taxes have been paid to AAG in collected funds.
- If you do not have a credit card to register with bidspotter, then please call our office at 818-763-2021 and make arrangements to overnight checks.
- ALL SALES TAX MUST BE PAID IN FULL TO AAG WITH THE FINAL PAYMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TAXES ARISING FROM ANY BUYERS PREMIUM.
- To receive the benefit of any sales tax exemption, Buyer must supply AAG with state slaes tax exemption certificate acceptable in form, scope and substance to AAG in AAG's sole discretion. If the Buyer does not submit evidence of their exemption prior to the close of the auction, Buyer will be charged sales tax, which may be refunded upon Buyer providing documents necessary to prove their qualified exemption within 15 business days form the date of purchase. After 15 business days, Buyer will be required to submit any refund request directly to the stte for which the originals sales tax was collected and remitted by AAG.
- Buyer's premium ("Buyer's Premium") is a percentage that is added to the final purchase price (hammer price or closing price) of any item.
- AAG shall charge 15% Buyers Premium for all Onsite Bidders and 18% for all Online Bidders.
- AAG makes the Buyer's Premium information available in writing electronically or in printed format prior to each auction for each of the Goods identified for auction or sale.
- Unless otherwise provided in writing by AAG, Buyers or their agents must remove all Goods purchased before the final removal date and time announced by AAG or emailed to Bidders for online only sales prior to our during auciton (the "Removal Date"). AAG does not warrant that the Removal Date serves as any guarantee that Buyer may be able to take possession of Goods by the Removal Date.
- The REmoval Date is occupancy provided by AAG for Buyers to remove their Goods in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale. AAG may choose to extend the Removal Date at its own discretion due to delay, act of God, government delay, government restrictions, prohibitions, public enemy, allocations or delays imposed by government authority, or other delays for which AAG sees fit for extension of the Removal Date.
- NO GOODS SHALL BE REMVODED UNTIL FULL PURCHASE PRICE AND ALL APPLICABLE TAXES THEREON HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY AAG IN THE FORM REQUIRED HEREIN.
- ANY ITEMS NOT REMOVED ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL DATE SHALL BE DEEMED ABBANDONED AND AAG SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION TO BUYER WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ITEMS EXCEPT THAT BUYER SHALL NONETHELESS BE OBLIGATED TO PAY THE BALANCE OF THE PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDING BUYER'S PREMIUM AND ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY AAG.
- BUYERS CONSESTS THAT AAG MAY DISPOSE OF ANY AND ALL ITEMS NOT PAID FOR AND REMOVED BY THE REMOVAL DATE AND MAY RESELL, SCRAP, AND /OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE OF SUCH ITEMS.
- IN THE EVENT ABANDONED ITEMS OR GOODS BECOME AN INCURRED COSTS TO AAG TO DISPOSE OF OR ABANDONED ITEMS OR GOODS FURTHER DAMAGE AAG, AAG'S CLIENT, CONSIGNOR OR OWNER OF THE PREMISES WHERE THE GOODS HAVE BEEN ABANDONED, THEN BIDDER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR COST OF SUCH CLAIM, COST OR JUDGEMENT INCLUSIVE OF ATTORNEYS FEES.
Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any Goods purchased by Buyer and to secure any permitting either individually or through a third party machinery mover, rigger or contractor required to remove Goods if such is required by federal, state or local government agency or entity.
- Title and risk of loss passes to Buyer upon full payment of invoice. AAG may remove any party or individual from the aucton site for theft, attempted theft, unsafe behavior an dharrassment or unsafe work practice with no guarantee for re-entry to the auction site.
- AAG does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig any items or Goods. In some instances, AAG may collect fees on behalf of a third party service provider. Any cost for Rigging, Machinery Moving, or Third Party service providers invoiced by or collected by AAG for services, removal or rigging on behlaf of any third party rigger, machinery mover, or contractor is done strictly as a convenience to Buyers and is remitted 100% to the party rendering the services.
- AAG invoicing and collecton of such fees as a convenience or listing of third party service provider or riggers approved to work at the aucition site in no way whatsoever represents any warranty, guarantee, or implied liabilityof AAG related to any third party service provider, rigger, removal party, removal of Goods or endorsement of the listed third party service provider, riggers, or exlusive rigger.
- AAG shall not be liable or responsible for any action or actions of any machinery mover, machinery rigger, contractor, third party transportaiton company, or for proper or timely delivery of Goods to Buyer. Buyers may either pick up Goods at the designated auction site personally or can contract with third party agent to manage the removal process for them.
- Before Goods can be removed by an Agent, Agent must provide AAG with (1) Proof of Payment in Full (Paid in Full Invoice), and (2) an "Agent Release Authorization" form wih allos AAG to release items to third party contractor for shipping, crating, or packing purposes.
- If an exclusive rigger(s) is appointed to the auciton, Buyer is urged to contract any third party service provider, the listed riggers or exlcusive rigger(s) prior to bidding to determine in Buyer's sole opinion and discretio that such party is fit ot perform the services or removal and loading of Buyer's Goods and to understand the fees and services to be rendered.
- When an exlcusive Rigger is assigned, buyer will abide to the posted fees. NO EXCEPTION.
Goods that cannot be removed by hand carry from the auction site, or premises, or that requires any utility disconnection, or tools to remove Goods, must be removed by a qualified, insured rigger, approved by AAG.
- Before any removal, Buyer must provide AAG with Certificate of Insurance from the Rigger, which certificate must be in form, scope and content acceptable to AAG in AAG's sole discretion. Without limiting AAG's discretion, such certificate must show that the rigger carries comprehensive liablity insurance written by an insurance carrier of national standing, in an amount of not less than two-million dollars ($2,000,000.00 US) and naming AAG, any landlord, and building owner, as an additional insured party.
- AAG will provide parties required to be listed as additional insured upon inquiry by the rigger or removal company to gain access to auction site for removal. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Buyer shall be responsible to restore and repair all real and personal property and fixtures that are altered or damaged as a result of Buyer's removal of the Goods to condition substantially similar to the pre-removal conditions.
- AAG shall review the repair and make a determination in its sole discretion, whether the repair is acceptable to AAG. AAG shall have no responsibility to disconnect utilities to the Goods, including but not limited to Electric, Gas, Waste and Water Lines. Under any circumstance, utility disconnection shall take place at the first junction from the machinery, capped and left in safe condition. Electrical will be locked out, tagged out at the box with all conduits, wire and pipin remaining in tact between the firs disconnect and the lockout.
- Utility lines, air lines, etc. shall not be altered other than to be capped and left safe. In any removal of Goods, the responsibility and liability of Buyer and Buyer's Rigger, representative and contractors fora any damage or loss due to removal of Goods shall be joint and several. Buyer is solely responsible for the proper removal and storage in appropriate containers of all fluids, oils, hazardous chemicals, etc, form machinery purchased.
- Buyer does not indemnify AAG, the owner of the Goods and the owner of the premises in which the Goods are located, form any all claims, damages, and losses arising from Buyer's actions or actions with respect to the Goods and Buyer's presense of the premises in which the Goods are located, including without limitation, injuries to persons or property and enviromental violations or contamination. Risk of loss on any Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon payment in full to AAG of all sum due from Buyer in respect to the Goods.
Small Lot Removal:
- AAG shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items that can be removed by hand if such items have not been removed within 48 Hours of the conclusion of the sale. There will be NO removal of any lots until the auction is completed.
- Bidders must bid on those items they are prepared to pay for and remove in accordance with the terms and conditions of this sale. All items awarded to high Bidders must be paid for by the Final Payment Date and Removed by the Final Removal Date unless otherwise sated by AAG in writing.
- IN THE EVENT BUYER FAILS TO PERFORM CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS (PAYMENT AND REMOVAL). BUYER WILL BE DEEMED TO BE IN DEFAULT AND AAG, AT ITS OPTION, MAY SCRAP, REMARKET OR RESELL THE PROPERTY, IN WHICH EVENT, BUYER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ALL LOSSES INCURRED INCLUDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUYERS WINNING BID PRICE AND TEH RESALE PRICE, COSTS OF RESALE AND ANY LOSSES INCURRED BY AAG OR AAG'S CLIENT AS A RESULT OF BUYER'S DEFAULT.
After Buyer has removed any item from AAG's possession or within two (2) days of the date of the auction, whichever is sooner, AAG shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to Buyer because of any mistake in quantity with respect to such item or items. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to AAG before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
AAG shall not be responsible for any damages, loss or theft of Goods or delays contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the foregoing, AAG shall not be responsible for damages or losses caused by strike, civil disorders, acts of nature, government delay or imposed sanctions, machinery movers, riggers or acts of God.
If for any reason there is a final determination made by AAG that AAG is unable to deliver clear title or ability to remove any Goods purchased by Buyer, AAG's sole liability shall be to return all sums paid by Buyer to AAG in respect of such Goods. Buyer/Bidder heregy agree that under all possible circumstances, AAG's maximum liability in any and all auctions and slaes transactions is hereby limited to refunding the purchase price actually paid by the Buyer or Bidder for the applicable sale or auction transaction.
Minimum or Reserve Prices:
- AAG, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to establish a reserve or minimum price on any Goods at any time without having to announce, post or publish notice to attendees, bidders, and buyers at any auction, wheter online or onsite.
- AAG reserves the right to confirm or reject the final bid. Further AAG, and/or its employees, officers, owners, afilitates, or subsidiaries, may bid at the auction on any Goods at any time either for its own account, benefit or on behalf of the third party or proxy bid.
Bidders may appoint AAG to be a proxy for the sole purpose of purchasing of bidding when the Bidder CANNOT bid on the day of the sale or does not understand the bidding process. Proxy bids DO NOT include any applicable buyer's premiums and sales taxes. Bidders will be notified only if they have been declared the high bid. Notification will take place in the form of an electronic invoice, which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
AAG, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the bid or cancel the lot sale of any person without providing any notice or reason therefore.
AAG , in its sole discretion, shall control all bidding increments, closing time extensions and advances at any auction.
AAG may, in its sole discretion, reject any bid for any reason, settle a dispute amangst bidders as to the high bid or re-open a lot for any reason. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by AAG in writing.
AAG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to sell items advertised as a public auction sale, on a piece-by piece basis or as a complete lot. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, AAG may accept a complete lot bid and then conduct an item by item auction which auction shall be effective only if the total proceeds therefrom exceed the amount of the complete bid.
All information provided by AAG to a Buyer, including without limitation, any advertisement, lot sales, catalogs or otherwise, is subject to deletions, errors, additions, and changes without notice. Although information is gathered from sources thought to be reliable. AAG shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the correctness of any information provided to any attendee or Bidder. Every Bidder hereby agrees to rely solely on the Bidder's own independent investigation and inspection of any and all Goods.
The Auctioneer may add other Terms and Conditons of sale, such additional terms and conditons to be announced prior to the auction.
If AAG is selling or auctioning any Goods on behalf of a third party owner, AAG shall act as an agent only and shall have no liability whatsover for the acts of any owner/principal of the third party.
While quantities and description are believed to be correct, there are no guarantees and the auctioneers, owners, and advertising counsel will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of merchandise to correspond with any standard expected. All lots shall be auctioned and bid upon lot number.
Export and Import:
Buyer hereby agrees to comply with all US export and import control and related laws, and acknowledge that AAG is not the exporter or importer of any purchase items.
- Ameican Auctioneers Group, Inc. does not provide customs information, such as HTS codes, for purchase Goods. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to provide such information or obtain the information from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- Certain items offered for sale at the auction bay constitute "Restricted Technology" under federal law, such items may not be shipped outside the United States. AAG makes no representaiton or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which items, if any, constitutye Restricted Technology, or whether any item may have been imported in violation of any U.S. laws or International treaties.
Each and Every Buyer acknowledges that an aucton site is a potentially dangerous place, Flammable noxious, corrosive and pressurized substance may be presented.
- Heavy Equipment may be operated and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condtions of the auction site or premises and the activites that will be or have been conducted on the premisis.
- No person shall have any claim against AAG, the Seller, or their respective agentsfor any injury sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at or around the auction site.
- American Auctioneers Group, Inc. are not responsible for accidents, damage or loss of any kind to bidders, persons online or their property. We cannot be responsible and assume no liability for the packing, loading or securing of merchandise to your vehicle or truck.
- All winning bidders are responsible to hire an insured rigger for the removal of items.
- Buyer and their associates will hold AAG Harmless against any an all claims and actions arising out of the participation of the indemnitee in the activity, including without Limitation, Expenses, Judgements, Fines, Settlements, and other amounts incurred in connection with any Liability, Suit, Action, Loss or Damage arising or resulting from the Indemnitee's Participation at Auction.
- Buyer acknowledges that the equipment or items purchased once may have contained, exposed to, and or utilized hazardous material. There may be surfaces on items where decontamination cannot be validated: as such, the buyer or bidder acknowledging that they are accepting this equipment or items in an "AS IS" condition.
If the Buyer fails to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions herein, in additon to the remedies provided for Default, AAG shall have all rights and remedies available to it at law and in equity.
- Withtout limiting the generality of the foregoing, AAG may retain all deposits and partial payments received from Buyer and may resell any Goods that Buyer fails to purchase.
- Buyer shall be responsible for all costs, losses, and damages sufferd by AAG (i) as a reslut of Buyer's breach of any of the Terms, including without limitation, lost profits and consequential damages, and (ii) incurred in connection with the enforcement of AAG's rights, including, without limitation, legal fees and costs and expenses releated to the resale of Goods, including storage and rigging fees.
AAG and Auctioneer have every right to refuse and register any bidder from auction bidding.
AAG OFFICE NUMBER IS 818-763-2021
Cash, Cashier check, or Wire transfer ONLY.
Credit Card is required for registrations but cannot be used for purchases.